Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque (31581 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero / Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy / Kano Bans Begging , Employs 8,000 Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by chrisxxx(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
PervertProphet:
Islam is a dangerous ideology masked as religion invented by a Pedophile.

The demons in charge of it never stops till subdue and kill many or turn other groups of people whether Christians or Atheists, etcetera into dhimi status.

We don't hate Islam but we are only exposing what will befall this country if Christians don't wake up and unite. No one who is sane who studies Islam very deeply will remain a Muslim. Muhammad was the lowest of humans with his several evil deeds.
Why people follow Muhammed baffles me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by heysquare(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
10mobile:
I believe that Shiite must be the GENUINE brand of Islam (which is why the Nigerian majority Muslims are against them). If a people who maintain a complicit silence while killer herders are on a rampage are against you, then, you must be the genuine one. Even, looking at the man's face, you will immediately see that he looks quite different positively from the average Nigerian Muslim.
Here in Nigeria you people will be hailing shiite each time they against the govt but if Iran should attack Israel or America you will call them terrorists
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by enomakos(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
not again
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
There is something more to this story. Am sure the Cleric said something about their father (Buhari).

I was thinking in d same light or maybe he is an unrepentant & unbribable critic of ganduje

1 Like

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by vioment: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Correct move.

God bless kano.

Hold on, I just speak too quick like the current leaders. I still need more understanding as to who dem ban.

What about that pastor threatening cleric. And sharia law and hisba.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Absoj(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Dpharisee:
North again, Sunni Vs Shiite religious political problem started since the day Prophet Muhammad died.
Seun should leave all stories from the North in the romance section.
I am getting tired of this country
Romance section...hahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by EMMY76: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
10mobile:
I believe that Shiite must be the GENUINE brand of Islam (which is why the Nigerian majority Muslims are against them). If a people who maintain a complicit silence while killer herders are on a rampage are against you, then, you must be the genuine one. Even, looking at the man's face, you will immediately see that he looks quite different positively from the average Nigerian Muslim.

You are right buhari's sunni practicing muslims always looks wicked facially.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Crayfish09: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2021
adadike:
The cleric is against the excess abuses of prophet Mohammad or he is a pure hausa man telling his people the truth about the snake headed Fulanis

Look at what somebody's child is typing here. Yuck!
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by eagleu: 1:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Sunni moslems banning shiite preachings in Kano is like catholics banning anglican preachings on Sunday. Kano is really a hotbed of religious intolerance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster / Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts / Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.