Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque (31580 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero / Sheikh Abduljabar Nasiru Kabara Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Blasphemy / Kano Bans Begging , Employs 8,000 Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Jossiace: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2021
I hear it from someone in Kano too.
And now they do t even want to hear anything about Christians.

[I heard iquote author=rawtouch post=98727159] sad

sunni vs shiite sibling quarrel again..

the original kano inhabitants were christians before they were conquered& converted[/quote]
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by PlayerMeji: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2021
Look at you, màlúù

Your brothers are the only reason the country is a mess today.

P1PrinceKT:

you don't have any other problem than to be sleeping and masturbating with Nothern and Islamic Headlines day and Night.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by rimam849(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2021
Preach the truth and you are seen as #EVIL....
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by PortableToDynam(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2021
SegFault:

Is this supposed to be funny, terrorist apologist?

And who is laughing here?

Ogbeni geddifok jor
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by dayorich: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2021
"The government also ordered the closure of his mosque located in Gwale area in the heart of Kano city."

But I think you hypocrites always say that no individuals own mosques and that it is only the Pentecostal daddy GOs that own churches
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Hassanmaye(m): 10:25am On Feb 04, 2021
Dpharisee:
North again, I don't know if they forbid good news over there.
I feel so tired, Seun should leave all stories from the North in the romance section
Haha wickedness grin

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by limeta(f): 10:32am On Feb 04, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Look at you, màlúù

Your brothers are the only reason the country is a mess today.

Is it not northerners and islam that shits every where
Why dont you want to hear about it.
Are you ashame ?
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

When a particular religion oversee a government, it is hard for it to think outside the box.

Kano is gradually becoming an Islamic state. Damh !!!! Government fighting for Allah and Muhammad, simply because he castigate them in his teaching ! grin grin grin No be lie !!!

- Sharia court now give verdict base on Islamic rules.
- Hisbah, are use to keep Islamic laws.
- None Islamic activities are ban.

With time Christianity would be band too. Islamizing the country has just began.

What would you have said if it is a church that is being closed down? Nigeria's problem is that people are too full of sentiments. That's why it's easy for politicians to keep kicking us like football.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by garfield1: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2021
rawtouch:
sad

the original kano inhabitants were christians before they were conquered& converted

Stop all this nonsense na.kano has never been a Christian area,never at any point
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by garfield1: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2021
Jossiace:
I hear it from someone in Kano too.
And now they do t even want to hear anything about Christians.

[I heard iquote author=rawtouch post=98727159] sad

the original kano inhabitants were christians before they were conquered& converted

Heard it from here? Why do you southerners behave like this? Infact the whole north was once Christian dominated
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by garfield1: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2021
angelfallz:
i have always said this, only the northerners can solve their own problems. Imagine if it were a southerner trying to ban the islamic cleric. What i am basically saying is, We southerners should stop poke nosing into northern affairs.

For example child marriage, it is only the northerners that can stop it, if a southerner tries to intervene it can be misinterpreted.

I agree with you.this is just it

1 Like

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by sojfarm: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2021
When the people and the government are too religious, they minor in major and major in minor.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

When a particular religion oversee a government, it is hard for it to think outside the box.

Kano is gradually becoming an Islamic state. Damh !!!! Government fighting for Allah and Muhammad, simply because he castigate them in his teaching ! grin grin grin No be lie !!!

- Sharia court now give verdict base on Islamic rules.
- Hisbah, are use to keep Islamic laws.
- None Islamic activities are ban.

With time Christianity would be band too. Islamizing the country has just began.
Kano became an Islamic state a long time ago. It's not becoming, it already is.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by charlesucheh(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2021
They are only making the Shiite look like the TRUE MINDS.........
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by nurudeen181(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2021
10mobile:
I believe that Shiite must be the GENUINE brand of Islam (which is why the Nigerian majority Muslims are against them). If a people who maintain a complicit silence while killer herders are on a rampage are against you, then, you must be the genuine one. Even, looking at the man's face, you will immediately see that he looks quite different positively from the average Nigerian Muslim.
iran is shite, lebanon is shite...this should help you a lot
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Shattuck(m): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2021
10mobile:
I believe that Shiite must be the GENUINE brand of Islam (which is why the Nigerian majority Muslims are against them). If a people who maintain a complicit silence while killer herders are on a rampage are against you, then, you must be the genuine one. Even, looking at the man's face, you will immediately see that he looks quite different positively from the average Nigerian Muslim.
true why are they scared of the shiite Muslims ?
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Islam is a problem in this country.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by sdabo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
SegFault:
Very useless religion.
Is that what your religion teaches you?
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by Arthurnna: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
Can't cry more than the bereaved.. For the north, to the north..NutCases

VEXT:

https://dailynigerian.com/kano-gov-bans-fiery-islamic/
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by sdabo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Islam is a problem in this country.

Nonsense people will always be letting emotions influence their thinking. No any religion on itself is the problem in this country Not even traditional religion. The only problem of this country is ignorant and sentiments people like you that will always hijack truth in favour of their tribe,religion or region

1 Like

Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
sdabo:

Nonsense people will always be letting emotions influence their thinking. No any religion on itself is the problem in this country Not even traditional religion. The only problem of this country is ignorant and sentiments people like you that will always hijack truth in favour of their tribe,religion or region

Nothing will happen to u if u say or accept the truth.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by chimaobinelson(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is more like Governor Nyesom Wike Banning pastor Ibiyiomie for Criticising Peter, Matthew or even Mathias, tongue tongue Just imagine the extent of stupidity in the North
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by hansomb: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
rawtouch:
sad

Christianity in Nigeria is not up to 150 years while Islam have been around since the 11th century from Northern to the Southern part of what is known as Nigeria today. Go and seek for knowledge.
Re: Kano Bans Abduljabbar Kabara, Shuts His Mosque by MrValthegreat: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Better less we hear about another terrorist group soon.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by like Bitcoin did, start mining now before it is fully launched to become a VIP and earn big.

Download at https://bee.games/download.html use 'valthegreat' as your referral link.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Become The Country With The Highest Jobless Rate - Bloomberg / Governor Akeredolu Signs LCDA Bill Into Law / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.