Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 (30598 Views)

Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 7th February 2021 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

He can take a stroll to Old Trafford and swap notes with de Gea! The Spaniard has been there and done it all! tongue

No, man.

That bumbling Spaniard is the wrong go-to guy in things like these.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Theboss100(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
Destruction, annihilation. Mehn everybody just coming to Anfield to rape us. It will never be well with Burney. The fortress has been shalterd. cry cry

But on a serious note, the hatred for Liverpool is too much. Even those Nigeria radio commentators. Nawa oo. United I wish you people luck. What we'll be concentrating right now is to stay at top four. Fergie001 plan for us to discover crude oil for Merseyside no go work. Very poor season for us so far. God no go shame us to drop out of top 4.

City that use to be at 9th position is now top and ready to win the EPL
For all my beloved Liverpool fans. Ebukahades10, Gbest90, Wordson, Crazygod and the rest . we'll never give up on our team. Football is always like that. Good luck to us. I officially signout.

Banters, food is ready. Sweet egusi soup very hot. gringringringrin
Let me go and eat my food jare

We move.
YNWA

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Olarewaju89: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Polynek(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
lax-lax . Mancity don carry Dix league oo. I don't know what happened to Becker today oo
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Allison na ewu, are we sure this guy was not paid? As a manu fan I must admit mancity have won this league. All we have to do now is just maintain our position and try to close the gap. This is what I love about EPL it is never short of shocks and suprises. Imagine city hammering liverpool 4-1 at anfield.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by kalvoken(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
SEYIKP:
Reuben Dias and John Stone partnership na made in Heaven.

That afin/obanze zinchenko played well. He practically tied sallah on a tree

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by fergie001: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

He can take a stroll to Old Trafford and swap notes with de Gea! The Spaniard has been there and done it all! tongue
grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Raydos: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
: . Thanks manchester city for helping us barca get a revenge after 2years! . .

6 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Gbest90(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
VickyRotex:

cheesy grin LOL
But Gbest, how did you guys go from no one dares to beat Liv in Anfield to dashing out free goals cry cry
It's no surprise na. Liverpool are currently walking through a storm.

Unfortunate injuries just cost Liverpool the season. embarassed

Important players playing out of position. "The pillers of the Fortress has be removed"

Hendo and Fab are not CB's. Gini is no DM.

I wasn't even bold enough to watch this game. Cos I knew this was bound to happen. You can't beat City, playing with 5 midfielders.

I believe everything will get back to normal when the injured players return.

And together, shall make Anfield a Fortress again.

"...at the end of the storm, there's a golden sky"

YNWA

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Bethel4Life(f): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
I love seeing Liverpool fans cry . It’s my daily medicine, my weekly energy and my monthly inspiration. Their loss is the only reason I’m still alive . I was born to witness and enjoy the failure they have achieved ��

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
mansakhalifa:

No, man.

That bumbling Spaniard is the wrong go-to guy in things like these.

You must be one of those putting way too much misery upon that poor Spaniard!... He singlehandedly kept that useless club in the top 4 without a defense to speak of.

Alison had a chance to do a quarter of what de Gea has done season after season in united, and failed miserably!!!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
No seriousness from Lipool today coupled with Becker flopping
As per say na Becker, I no get complaint cus na his game be dat and e no go surprise me if he do the same in the next match.

If na this guy now, I go dey swear give am

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Feels good to see Liverpool whipped!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by fergie001: 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Theboss100:
Destruction, annihilation. Mehn everybody just coming to Anfield to rape us. It will never be well with Burney. The fortress has been shalterd. cry cry

But on a serious note, the hatred for Liverpool is too much. Even those Nigeria radio commentators. Nawa oo. United I wish you people luck. What we'll be concentrating right now is to stay at top four. Fergie001 plan for us to discover crude oil for Merseyside no go work. Very poor season for us so far. God no go shame us to drop out of top 4.

For all my beloved Liverpool fans. Ebukahades10, Gbest90, Wordson, Crazygod and the rest . we'll never give up on our team. Football is always like that. Good luck to us. I officially signout.

We move.
YNWA
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I plan Liverpool this season from last year grin grin cheesy grin

I am so happy.....Anfield is OUR home ground now grin

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Gundogan is on fire o

And fodden is a baller

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:

Pls thanks alot and God bless, we had agreements, the jst took everything and blocked me cry cry
Honestly I've been crazy, being broke at lagos is not a good thing, thanks alot!i really appreciate cry cry cry cry
What's the name of the moniker who scammed you
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Gbest90:

Injuries just cost Liverpool the season. embarassed

Important players playing out of position. "The pillers of the Fortress has be removed"

I wasn't even bold enough to watch this game. Cos I knew this was bound to happen. You can't City, playing with 5 midfielders.

...at the end of the storm there a golden sky

YNWA cheesy wink
#WeMarchOn

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by rolams(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Klopp is the only issue this Liverpool is having at the moment. Playing Manchester City without central defenders and defensive midfielder. Again, playing the only senior creative midfielder as a defensive midfielder.

He bought two defenders as a cover up but still not sure of their capability, despite Robertson and Arnold persistent errors, he still failed to introduce the back up players.

Same story, no good attempts Everytime!

No Gen gen pressing again, back pass always!

Klopp lack the ability to keep momentum!!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Theboss100(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
lexy2014:

But hasn't he spent money?
Klopp dey jonse buy backup defenders he refused. By right hendo and Fabinho are supposed to be in midfield. For how long will he continue to play them out of position.
That's why we keep losing.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by kunleham(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dreyton36:
Correct score

Liverpool 1. Mancity 4

Go and bet with your whole salary and become a millionaire over night

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Guy are you an oracle?
Your prediction amazed me!

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Chelsea is beating Sheffield for sure... I only hope it won't be as boring as their last few games.
hope so cos they are playing with 10 men already (- Christensen)
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Kyase(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
VickyRotex:

ROYGBIV un-nited grin grin

fergie001
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by openmine(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
crazygod:
Infact, KLOPP OUT. He has been found out. He doesn't have ideas.
Smh....a manager who singlehandedly won the UCL and the elusive EPL(which other classic coaches had failed to get) just last year is the same manager you are asking to be kicked out?
Thank God you are not the CEO!
What will you say about guatdiola that was 15th after some disgraceful results earlier on?
Every club goes through this kind of patch....you either stick with the club during this underwhelming period or port to Chelsea or manutd or the soon to be crowned EPL champions!
By d way,I am an LFC fan!
YNWA....we move! cool

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by fergie001: 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Gbest90:

Unfortunate injuries just cost Liverpool the season. embarassed

I wasn't even bold enough to watch this game. Cos I knew this was bound to happen. You can't beat City, playing with 5 midfielders.

...at the end of the storm there a golden sky

YNWA cheesy wink

gbest90..My G....don turn motivational speaker o grin

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by CheedyJ(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Slymonster:
Foden is world class
World class my dick
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Bethel4Life(f): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
I love seeing Liverpool fans cry . It’s my daily medicine, my weekly energy and my monthly inspiration. Their loss is the only reason I’m still alive . I was born to witness and enjoy the failure they have achieved
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Theboss100:

We move.
YNWA
Next game, Kabak and Davies starts, Fab and Hendo go back to the midfield.

If we perish, we perish

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by fergie001: 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
VickyRotex:

ROYGBIV un-nited grin grin

fergie001
I know you are indirectly happy....Sheffield United fans are also here o cheesy grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by internationalman(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
fourboys:
Man City will never

How far
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Theboss100(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
fergie001:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I plan Liverpool this season from last year grin grin cheesy grin

I am so happy.....Anfield is OUR home ground now grin
but you know Man u won't win a spoon this season. Top 4 is all I wish my Liverpool. Except miracle happens, which I believe do happen to change narrative
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by 123vincent(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2021

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

You must be one of those putting way too much misery upon that poor Spaniard!... He singlehandedly kept that useless club in the top 4 without a defense to speak of.

Alison had a chance to do a quarter of what de Gea has done season after season in united, and failed miserably!!!

Never been a believer in that guy.

That's why I think Allison should understudy a real sturdy goalie or ship out of Liverpool completely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 / Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.