Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,772 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 (31723 Views)

Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 7th February 2021 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by phadul: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
That is why I have no club once u choose they end up failure mtseeew nonsense

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by openmine(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
crazygod:

Midfield wasn't clicking. Gundogan scored because he wasn't marked, foden had plenty of space because defence wasn't there. The other two goals was all on Allison.
I am calm. But the truth needs to be told. If this was Munich, the coach would have gone. Shit has been happening back to back. Football is business. Liverpool are making people loose money and now people will avoid their games. How will that affect the bottom line of the bookers.... Wetin I dey talk sef..... I dey fume where I dey. angry angry angry
True and that's because our most trusted midfielders are trying to help out in the defence after 3 of our trusted defenders all have long term injuries which can happen to any team....now we have some defenders but be reminded that such players need time to be infused into the team and it will be suicidal to play them now with out infusing them into the team!
There are too many things to learn from a fall...but the solution is never to start getting hasty and order the sack of a manager who for me and many LFC fans,consider one of the best managers in the world!
grin
We are not Bayern Munich and will never be like them....we don't sack managers like Chelsea or man city!
We stay patient with our manager and so far we have been rewarded!
Ohhhhh my God.....now I know where the anger is emanating from grin
A good punter doesn't bet with emotions or loyalty to a club...that can be counterproductive!
Now that I know where the anger stems from,I would suggest you consider Bayern Munich or Juventus as your sure bet! grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by donMIG(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wow... How come I c 17 pages na... If Liverpool win na 6pages tops

Bad belle ooo
Well I say Liverpool no fit carry anything this season again oo... Make we just jeje find top four finish

JK no get plan b ooo
No VVD
no Jota
No Liverpool!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
Honor10:

Oga! Let hear word, De Gea is a useless keeper, the fool has past it prime, he should be dropped

Bros, it really isn't my fault that you don't understand the difference between "past" and "present"! tongue

I am very sure I never said De Gea is currently one of the best, or that he has retained his exceptional form.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Omonigeriarere: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Seunfretty:
I could see some pple blaming klopp and alleging him to be weak in his decision...the way some fans reason kinda baffles me....at 1-1 city were gaining momentum and playing around thiago ...the young man can't do much cos his already on a yellow card...klopp saw this and pulled him out and brought in milner to cover grounds and mark pocket of spaces city were using...he also brought in shakira to inject power again into the attack ....that for goodness sake is wat any normal coach will do ...liverpool is soo thing in the midfield and not much could be done....am nt a liverpool fan but take it or leave it this season personally proved to me klopp is a very good coach..he lost all his center backs...lost jota just few matches to his signing...and still managing the crises ..let coaches like mourinho or klopp fall into this if they won't b languishing in 10th position....judge had to change the teams philosophy due to injury....he signed few defenders but do u expect him to throw them into a tough match like this....if he does and it turns to a disaster u guys will still come and say why didn't he stick to fabinho and henderson...u don't win everytime and if champions league is all liverpool can achieve this season...it's by no means a failure....about the 4-1 thrashing ....we all know everyteam at a point will get thrashed ....if it happens at home den so be it ..such has always happened and it will cont in the game of soccer....sela!!

Liverpool lost his centre backs just like what happened to City last season.

However, that is not an excuse because Cityis winning in the absence of main strikers as the likes of Mahrez, Phoden, Sterling are playing out of positions. The absence of Debrune is also an advantage for Liverpool.

Get it right.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Theboss100:
Klopp dey jonse buy backup defenders he refused. By right hendo and Fabinho are supposed to be in midfield. For how long will he continue to play them out of position.
That's why we keep losing.

But he bought two defenders this January
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by younglleo: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kilishihunter:

What's the name of the moniker who scammed you
Ndigboworld
Am not certain bout the exact persin that chatted me, but am quite sure i gave out my number!
Soo i wont summarize the suspense on him alone. i replied to quotes of endrape2 and replied to ndigboworld mail with my number, am suspecting ndigboworld honestly!
His mail was looking like scam already
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Rodwave: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Silentgroper:
Bt salah's selfish game is getting out of hand..

He has always been like that. It is the coach that needs to talk to him
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:

Ndigboworld
Am not certain bout the exact persin that chatted me, but am quite sure i gave out my number!
Soo i wont summarize the suspense on him alone. i replied to quotes of endrape2 and replied to ndigboworld mail with my number, am suspecting ndigboworld honestly!
His mail was looking like scam already
Did you by chance get his number or any of his info
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Teaser4(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fvck liverpool
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by younglleo: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Did you by chance get his number or any of his info
yeah i got the number
0 seven 0 eight 6 four 2 two 5 one 8
0 nine 0 six 3 one 8 zero 8 one 3 dis is the whatsapp number with crest on it
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:
yeah i got the number
0 seven 0 eight 6 four 2 two 5 one 8
0 nine 0 six 3 one 8 zero 8 one 3
Take it to the tabbaz's nairaland list of scammers since he's the only one that got your number When you called him did he cut your call?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by younglleo: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Take it to the tabbaz's nairaland list of scammers since he's the only one that got your number When you called him did he cut your call?
He turned off his line, blocked me from reaching him on whatsapp.
And den the other number he had to refuse picking
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by NaijaHelper1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Zone48:
Sent. Next time, beware of Scammers
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:

He turned off his line, blocked me from reaching him on whatsapp.
And den the other number he had to refuse picking
Take his numbers to tabbaz's list of scammers I'll do a little research on him later Sorry for your loss
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by crazygod(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
openmine:

True and that's because our most trusted midfielders are trying to help out in the defence after 3 of our trusted defenders all have long term injuries which can happen to any team....now we have some defenders but be reminded that such players need time to be infused into the team and it will be suicidal to play them now with out infusing them into the team!
There are too many things to learn from a fall...but the solution is never to start getting hasty and order the sack of a manager who for me and many LFC fans,consider one of the best managers in the world!
grin
We are not Bayern Munich and will never be like them....we don't sack managers like Chelsea or man city!
We stay patient with our manager and so far we have been rewarded!
Ohhhhh my God.....now I know where the anger is emanating from grin
A good punter doesn't bet with emotions or loyalty to a club...that can be counterproductive!
Now that I know where the anger stems from,I would suggest you consider Bayern Munich or Juventus as your sure bet! grin
I knew Liverpool will loose but not by that margin. Haba. What happened to Nath Philips? He has been solid any time he plays
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Mavrick2012: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kinzo0917:
I see mancity bn mauled by liverpool.i just dey pity mancity.i see liverpool 9 vs city 0. A repeat of man u vs southamton result i foresee here.gather here if u believe me
Don't know why ur type like self deception ��

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Mavrick2012: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
fourboys:
Pep And man City will NEVER win at Anfield
say?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by openmine(m): 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
crazygod:

I knew Liverpool will loose but not by that margin. Haba. What happened to Nath Philips? He has been solid any time he plays
yeah but it happens and we need to live with it!
With such a humongous game and fabinho now fit,pairing him with henderson made sense!
If nath had messed up against mancity,we would have been blaming klopp for not pairing fabinho and henderson!
Our real problem is the midfield and that can only happen when the new guys get acquainted quickly esp now that there is a UCL knockout game on the horizon!
Once Henderson and fabinho sits on that middle,we will be assured of a much better steel and more supplies to our front three!
Lets get behind the manager...we can't be like some fans who keep shouting #OleOut any time they lose...#LFC fans are better than that! cool

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Theboss100(m): 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
lexy2014:

But he bought two defenders this January
If he is sure of what he bought, he would have used them since. Let him spend money abeg and take the club to the next level. Football has changed. This covid-19 won't allow Liverpool do a repeat of last season. Every team has upped their game. Me don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Theboss100:
If he is sure of what he bought, he would have used them since. Let him spend money abeg and take the club to the next level. Football has changed. This covid-19 won't allow Liverpool do a repeat of last season. Every team has upped their game. Me don talk my own.

Whether he used them or not isn't d issue. D issue is that he bought players. Since u are saying that he should "spend money", is it tissue paper that was used to buy d new players he now has? Pls where's minamino? Was it newspaper that was used to buy him? What happened to d attackers that Liverpool has? Why aren't they scoring goals? Is it because klopp didn't "spend money"? If spending money was d solution to every clubs problem, lampard will still be d coach of Chelsea
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by openmine(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Reporter: On the two uncharacteristic mistakes made by Alisson Becker…

Klopp: I spoke to him now a few seconds ago. He is obviously very disappointed and his words were, ‘Not today, not today…’ and I said, ‘Yeah, that’s the problem with mistakes, you cannot decide when you make them.’ The only thing you can do is learn off it. That is what he will do and it will never happen to him again, I am pretty sure. But tonight it was decisive, I would say. That’s OK, he saved our lives I don’t know how often, he is an absolutely world-class goalie and tonight some things went a little bit wrong and we have to take that and we do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by dj5naira(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
1 4 d ages.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by EndRape2(f): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Do not get this please what happened? Please

uote author=Kilishihunter post=98844623]
Did you by chance get his number or any of his info[/quote]
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by HARDDON: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
what a spanking at their own turf!
if this was Man utd, I would have had a terrible night.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by SirBunky85(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

If we are being honest, he was always just a cut above average! It is always easy to shine behind a thoroughbred and battle hardened defensive wall with Van Dijk as commander!!!

How people rate De Gea and Oblak below that guy makes me laugh!!! grin
Was Van Dijk not on the pitch when villa pummeled them 7:2?you people like giving useless excuses

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Sarita01(f): 12:52am On Feb 08, 2021
Raydos:
:
Thanks manchester city for helping us barca get a revenge after 2years!

my brother it shall be well with u, after that 4:0 trashing at anfield that year,I've since hated Liverpool,this match gave me excess joy no be small, sai mancity
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by FBS: 1:25am On Feb 08, 2021
I think Becker was gone mentally, like he wasn't there.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 2:45am On Feb 08, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Well, bad day at the office for him.

It happens. It's left to him to dust himself up and get back in the game.

But I get the feeling that his confidence will take a massive hit right after this match. The team psychologist(s) have got a real job to do.

Right! We win some, and lose some. It just hits us harder when it's least expected.

I hope he and the team snaps out of the dejection soon.

They'll be fine!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 2:47am On Feb 08, 2021
fergie001:
Klopp get mind....say United and PK na Siamese twins.....He isn't a student of history.

He should have asked Rafa Benitez. Thiago starts a game, Liv don't win

No shot on target for Liv....at Anfield

ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 vickyrotex emeijeh redblood01 theboss100

In bold: was he lying undecided

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 2:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Gbest90:

It's no surprise na. Liverpool are currently walking through a storm.

Unfortunate injuries just cost Liverpool the season. embarassed

Important players playing out of position. "The pillers of the Fortress has be removed"

Hendo and Fab are not CB's. Gini is no DM.

I wasn't even bold enough to watch this game. Cos I knew this was bound to happen. You can't beat City, playing with 5 midfielders.

I believe everything will get back to normal when the injured players return.

And together, shall make Anfield a Fortress again.

"...at the end of the storm, there's a golden sky"

YNWA

Chaii wiarriss fergie001 to come and learn from a true and loyal fan

This one touch me. cry I commend your loyalty unlike ehmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Anfield will be a fortress again.

Sorry for your team's loss. Like you rightly said, it's a game, and we win some, we lose some. cool

KTBFFH

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 2:54am On Feb 08, 2021
fergie001:

I know you are indirectly happy....Sheffield United fans are also here o cheesy grin

grin grin How market SHU fans grin

E pain bad belle people tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Brentford vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 2nd January 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : Carabao Cup : (1 - 4) On 22nd December 2020 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.