Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 (30695 Views)

Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 7th February 2021 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Dreyton36: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
kunleham:

Guy are you an oracle?
Your prediction amazed me!

Stoners life bro

Lights up my kpoli in peace kiss

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Lamasta(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
obonujoker:
Tottenham I need you to park the bus in your next game against Shitty....

Man utd needs it... Biko
Man Utd cannot do it for you na Tottenham you come dey bank on ba grin I sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Rodwave: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Silentgroper:
We should have gotten d cb's we needed earlier. There was no time 4 world class players. Hw could klopp be dz dense

u see d trio upfront, they dnt work again esp salah.

The problem is beyond the front 3. Those midfielders at the back need to go back to midfield. There's no point playing them out of position and yet you are still loosing games. It's stupid
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by fergie001: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Rodwave:

Seriously, I was expecting Nat or Ozan then hendo back to midfield with thiago substitution. That coach need to hand over to his deputy for 2 months. He needs a brain reset.
Since I wanted a Liv loss....I was even sad seeing a Thiago substitution.....I wanted him in for 90minutes. grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Kyase(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Why?!!! He just came in na!!! He is still learning the ropes. grin
eexcuse grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by fergie001: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Theboss100:
I am with you bro. We Don too suffer this season. Bad belly people just dey wish us badluck cry

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Kyase(m): 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
EbukaHades10:
No go talk am outside o
wetin go happen angry angry angry angry
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
No be only lift, by d time Tiago and Shakiri enter now, match go change . Abi Gbest90 and Ebukahades grin

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Kingdanfodio: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
I knew it from the start, Foden and Kundogan will make liverpool players suffer, raheem sterling surprised me today, i wasn't expecting what he played today... All credits goes to my favourite...Foden... 20/21 epl cup won by man city. Let's the other teams fight for top 4

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Kyase(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
fergie001:

ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 vickyrotex emeijeh redblood01

Make una come see this kind joke ooooo grin cheesy grin cheesy
that guy funny swears cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kyase:
wetin go happen angry angry angry angry

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Seunfretty: 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
I could see some pple blaming klopp and alleging him to be weak in his decision...the way some fans reason kinda baffles me....at 1-1 city were gaining momentum and playing around thiago ...the young man can't do much cos his already on a yellow card...klopp saw this and pulled him out and brought in milner to cover grounds and mark pocket of spaces city were using...he also brought in shakira to inject power again into the attack ....that for goodness sake is wat any normal coach will do ...liverpool is soo thing in the midfield and not much could be done....am nt a liverpool fan but take it or leave it this season personally proved to me klopp is a very good coach..he lost all his center backs...lost jota just few matches to his signing...and still managing the crises ..let coaches like mourinho or klopp fall into this if they won't b languishing in 10th position....judge had to change the teams philosophy due to injury....he signed few defenders but do u expect him to throw them into a tough match like this....if he does and it turns to a disaster u guys will still come and say why didn't he stick to fabinho and henderson...u don't win everytime and if champions league is all liverpool can achieve this season...it's by no means a failure....about the 4-1 thrashing ....we all know everyteam at a point will get thrashed ....if it happens at home den so be it ..such has always happened and it will cont in the game of soccer....sela!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Rodwave: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
This is Annfield dey hot right now. Men dey para grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Indispensable85(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Man city don win the league already. No rival!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Gbest90(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kyase:
grin grin grin my guy well well, its well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by crazygod(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
openmine:

Did you just read what you just said?
You want to put a championship defender and a young defender from schalke 04 to be your 5 and 6?
The defence is not where you can place players randomly and expect them to click....though I wanted nat Philips to pair fabinho while pushing Henderson to the middle but klopp has made the decision....if it had worked out and Liverpool had triumphed,you esp would been praising the players instead of the manager!
Allison was culpable today but even the best players make mistakes!
This is crisis period...get behind your club and stop castigating the coach whenever there is a loss....
Hahahahaha..... Calm down!
Shit happens!
I expect such attitude from other club fans and not that of Liverpool!
Once again,get behind your club or port!
Its that simple!
Midfield wasn't clicking. Gundogan scored because he wasn't marked, foden had plenty of space because defence wasn't there. The other two goals was all on Allison.
I am calm. But the truth needs to be told. If this was Munich, the coach would have gone. Shit has been happening back to back. Football is business. Liverpool are making people loose money and now people will avoid their games. How will that affect the bottom line of the bookers.... Wetin I dey talk sef..... I dey fume where I dey. angry angry angry
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Kyase(m): 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
EbukaHades10:
I don tell Kyase and Fergie001 say make dem come collect their promo cus when the promo finish, e no go funny
proomo wey dey like welcome back bonus grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Petyprince: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
They will be crushed like beef that bus doesn't work at Etihad when park by Spurs. U will cry till the end of the Season.
obonujoker:
Tottenham I need you to park the bus in your next game against Shitty....

Man utd needs it... Biko
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Kyase(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
fergie001:

The league is too fast and physical for him.

Then when you add his age, you will understand better. I am happy when I see him starting a Liv game grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin baddt guy
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Lamasta(m): 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kingdanfodio:
I knew it from the start, Foden and Kundogan will make liverpool players suffer, raheem sterling surprised me today, i wasn't expecting what he played today... All credits goes to my favourite...Foden... 20/21 epl cup won by man city. Let's the other teams fight for top 4
The young man is at his top form currently and enjoying his game
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by sisisioge: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wow! How did this happen? A whole Liverpool shocked
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Gbest90(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Seunfretty:
I could see some pple blaming klopp and alleging him to be weak in his decision...the way some fans reason kinda baffles me....at 1-1 city were gaining momentum and playing around thiago ...the young man can't do much cos his already on a yellow card...klopp saw this and pulled him out and brought in milner to cover grounds and mark pocket of spaces city were using...he also brought in shakira to inject power again into the attack ....that for goodness sake is wat any normal coach will do ...liverpool is soo thing in the midfield and not much could be done....am nt a liverpool fan but take it or leave it this season personally proved to me klopp is a very good coach..he lost all his center backs...lost jota just few matches to his signing...and still managing the crises ..let coaches like mourinho or klopp fall into this if they won't b languishing in 10th position....judge had to change the teams philosophy due to injury....he signed few defenders but do u expect him to throw them into a tough match like this....if he does and it turns to a disaster u guys will still come and say why didn't he stick to fabinho and henderson...u don't win everytime and if champions league is all liverpool can achieve this season...it's by no means a failure....about the 4-1 thrashing ....we all know everyteam at a point will get thrashed ....if it happens at home den so be it ..such has always happened and it will cont in the game of soccer....sela!!
God bless you for this Sir.

Just an honest write up.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Domino4: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
All liverpool fans are claiming back to back.to sustain too 4 sef na wahala
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Theboss100(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
I have been a Liverpool fan since 2002. I have hoped for EPL title . But that waiting came to an add last year. So my beloved Liverpool fans, don't be dismay. We'll get back up and come back stronger again.

Let's don't give up yet but no carry loss for mind. Don't get angry due to our loss. Be happy and move on.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Rodwave: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Seunfretty:

This is absolute bunkum. The belief that Klop cannot be wrong is absolutely unbelievable. Even the supersport analyst believed that those changes where unnecessary. He should move fab and hendo back to midfield. He is not doing well right now. He cannot be doing the same thing every time and still expect different result. Play Nat Philip at the back. He has not done bad since he starts featuring.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
fergie001:

ghettokid1 angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase ray07 vickyrotex emeijeh redblood01

Make una come see this kind joke ooooo grin cheesy grin cheesy
Which Club is he supporting Because I don’t seems to understand him
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by fergie001: 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

Which Club is he supporting Because I don’t seems to understand him
Liverpool.... grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by fergie001: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kyase:
grin grin grin grin grin grin baddt guy
Na sooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by colossus91(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
foden is greater than Rashford!!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Starzo: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
colossus91:
foden is greater than Rashford!!
only cuz he has a brilliant coach putting him through the ropes

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Rodwave:

The problem is beyond the front 3. Those midfielders at the back need to go back to midfield. There's no point playing them out of position and yet you are still loosing games. It's stupid
Bt salah's selfish game is getting out of hand..
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Honor10: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

You must be one of those putting way too much misery upon that poor Spaniard!... He singlehandedly kept that useless club in the top 4 without a defense to speak of.

Alison had a chance to do a quarter of what de Gea has done season after season in united, and failed miserably!!!

Oga! Let hear word, De Gea is a useless keeper, the fool has past it prime, he should be dropped

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 / Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.