Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 (30659 Views)

Sheffield United Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 7th February 2021 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 4) On 16th February 2021 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by MsAllison(f): 5:34am On Feb 08, 2021
Kyase:
grin grin grin grin grin grin baddt guy
my love how are you
hope you enjoyed the sex yesterday
have a great week ahead kiss
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by fergie001: 6:35am On Feb 08, 2021
VickyRotex:

Chaii wiarriss fergie001 to come and learn from a true and loyal fan

This one touch me. cry I commend your loyalty unlike ehmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Anfield will be a fortress again.

Sorry for your team's loss. Like you rightly said, it's a game, and we win some, we lose some. cool

KTBFFH

VickyRotex:

grin grin How market SHU fans grin

E pain bad belle people tongue tongue
I know you are happy because you guys will soon go to Anfield, (your home) and get free 3 points grin grin :

Liverpool must discover oil......I will support a Chelsea against Liverpool...for now oooo grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Ayobami7(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Teejay13(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2021
Liverpool what has happened to you?

This is usually not the Liverpool I use to know!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Walelavender(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Three (3) consecutive home losses is beyond unforgivable for a defending champion! Like WTF!!!
Absolutely. Klopp needs to get his groove back. The inconsistency in performance recently has been discouraging for a team of that class.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Kyase(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
MsAllison:
my love how are you
hope you enjoyed the sex yesterday
have a great week ahead kiss
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Mavrick2012: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sapeleboy911:
Allison na ewu, are we sure this guy was not paid? As a manu fan I must admit mancity have won this league. All we have to do now is just maintain our position and try to close the gap. This is what I love about EPL it is never short of shocks and suprises. Imagine city hammering liverpool 4-1 at anfield.
what's so special about EPL?
Cadiz,a newly promoted side, defected Madrid in Madrids home.
You guys like over hyping epl jor
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Sapeleboy911(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mavrick2012:
what's so special about EPL?
Cadiz,a newly promoted side, defected Madrid in Madrids home.
You guys like over hyping epl jor
Hia overhype keh? Bross research very well EPL is the most succesful league in the world. Be it finance, fight for both local and intercontinetal trophies, values and qualities of players, viewership and all you can think of the EPL is always on top. We no dey talk of league wey 2 or three clubs dey rotate trophies for over a decade here. The fight for trophies is always hot in the epl. You hardly see a team winning the epl with 12 points like in other leagues. EPL is not overhyped it remains the best league in the world. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Rodwave:

Haha. Una go dey disappointed today
Tok am egen...

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Rodwave: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
QuitNotice:
Tok am egen...

Lol.. Those guys fall my hand walahi
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by colossus91(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Starzo:

only cuz he has a brilliant coach putting him through the ropes

well I told two man u fans that Ole was not good enough but they told me I was being biased and that Ole is good cus he provides the results I'm like ok no p!!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by Mavrick2012: 9:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Sapeleboy911:

Hia overhype keh? Bross research very well EPL is the most succesful league in the world. Be it finance, fight for both local and intercontinetal trophies, values and qualities of players, viewership and all you can think of the EPL is always on top. We no dey talk of league wey 2 or three clubs dey rotate trophies for over a decade here. The fight for trophies is always hot in the epl. You hardly see a team winning the epl with 12 points like in other leagues. EPL is not overhyped it remains the best league in the world. You can take that to the bank.
I will respond to every point you raised.

1)Barca, today is the richest club.Barca Madrid are far ahead of MOST epl clubs.

2) Trophies, Madrid has 13 champions league.the whole of EPL clubs combined don't have up to 13, hahaha.

In the last 20 season,how many times has an EPL club won champions league?

When last did EPL produced a world best footballer?

3) according to current EUFA rating, laliga is the most rated league.

4) average stadium attendance, German bundesliga has the highest average stadium attendance.

5)if not for Leicester that did what will likely never happen for another 100yrs, only 4 teams have won EPL for over 15yrs.
Laliga has had 3 winners.
stop creating impression like 10 epl teams can win.

Wait and see how Athletico will flog out Chelsea out of champions league.
Wait and see how sociedad will deal with man u
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 3:28am On Feb 12, 2021
fergie001:

I know you are happy because you guys will soon go to Anfield, (your home) and get free 3 points grin grin :

Liverpool must discover oil......I will support a Chelsea against Liverpool...for now oooo grin grin

Bwahahahaha smh grin grin fake support! angry

Mba, we cant wait to serve our visitors hot peppersoup on Feb 28th tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 / Road To Wembley: UEFA Champions League Draws 2024 / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Liverpool: (2 - 1) On 7th January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.