Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? (386 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? by Stealthassasin: 10:09am On Feb 04, 2021
Recently things haven't been going according to my plan financially, so just yesterday my gf went to borrow money on my behalf from her friends after she has already use the money yesterday, she started telling me about it i was angry and i ask why did i gave her the permission to take dat money , she said no dat she no if she tell me i won't allow her imagine this coming frm her gal have been with for 1year + now even thinking of taking the relationship to thr next level, bt with dis now i'm tinkin of ending it and here are my reason

A lady like her will make become broke,
I will keep on paying for money i no nothing about, People may even threaten my life that my gf is holding them money, constant disgrace everyday.
Re: Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? by Officialgarri: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2021
A girl who thinks it's normal to be fed, clothed, sheltered by a man is not only a liability but should be treated as a slave.
Re: Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? by YoonSung84: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2021
One word, stake away from broke Girlfriends. When you are financially down, she should be there to strengthen you, you should also be there to strengthen her when she is financially instable, but there is a problem if you two are financially down at the same time.
Re: Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? by airminem(f): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2021
Possessive character. Op Free to join "SMAN" and practice.
Re: Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2021
What if I tell you she didn't borrow from anyone? That's her money she just wants to make sure you pay her back. Trust me on this. We don tey
Re: Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2021
What did she use the money for?
Re: Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2021
MejiLoyon:
What if I tell you she didn't borrow from anyone? That's her money she just wants to make sure you pay her back. Trust me on this. We don tey
exactly. I owed my ex almost 400k from borrowing. She’ll loan me money to give her to make a new hair grin
Re: Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? by Kriss216: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Bros, you be OG.

thumbs up!
Re: Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? by HarunaWest(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Stealthassasin:
Recently things haven't been going according to my plan financially, so just yesterday my gf went to borrow money on my behalf from her friends after she has already use the money yesterday, she started telling me about it i was angry and i ask why did i gave her the permission to take dat money , she said no dat she no if she tell me i won't allow her imagine this coming frm her gal have been with for 1year + now even thinking of taking the relationship to thr next level, bt with dis now i'm tinkin of ending it and here are my reason

A lady like her will make become broke,
I will keep on paying for money i no nothing about, People may even threaten my life that my gf is holding them money, constant disgrace everyday.
Why do you speak so dumb and docile dude?
She borrowed money so she should pay. Why are you bothered at all?
What is your business with the money she borrowed? Is she your daughter?
Why can't some dudes act like men for once. She borrowed and she will pay. Nothing concern you and her debt. ELERU, GBERU EEH...I hope am correct na the small Yoruba when I hear be that cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? by internationalman(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2021
A guy's money can solve almost all relationship problems..

If you yourself had money this won't be happening in the first place..

How could you even be boasting of borrowing money from your ex
Re: Is This Not Enough To End This Relationship? by zealousayo(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2021
Officialgarri:
A girl who thinks it's normal to be fed, clothed, sheltered by a man is not only a liability but should be treated as a slave.
Oga, you wicked ooo. On a serious, some ladies are really shameless.

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With An Unromantic Partner. / Why Do People Borrow Small Money And Not Pay Back / Chronic Back Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.