Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad (58693 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter On Play Date With Wizkid Son, Boluwatife Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Omezif(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2021
Given him this phone would have make sense if he had take first from his class.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Elxandre(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
I kuku know say no be WizKid dey use all those Tecno phones wey him dey advertise upadan.

All his tweets are usually marked "twitter for iPhone" yet him dey chop Tecno money cheesy
No. That is Davido.
Baba just dey chop infinix money for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by babatee90(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
this out of wedlock kids bearing no just be am. see how a son is acting becos his dad bought him a phone. Is he not suppose to have a right to his father's money or what? All i think of now as a parent is my kids.. literally i live for them now,all my thoughts are vested on them . if i dey go i dey buy them gifts,if i dey come i dey buy them things.. ofcourse tgey appreciate it ,but have also almost taken it as a norm,and I'm perfectly at home with that..
bros calm down it’s not that deep...his dad is an ambassador of Tecno...it’s another way of advertising tecno’s brand...the boy has thousand of followers, what better way to advertise than that moreso the boy is a model for many brands as well
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Elxandre:

No. That is Davido.
Baba just dey chop infinix money for nothing.
Right?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Sunkanmiwise(m): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
At a small age, this boy has already started using superb standard phone, God bring plenty money oooooo
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Neoteny(m): 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lies

This is just an ad for Tecno.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Kubiatita(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ottyn01:
Mehnn Wizkid is the main Odogwu cool Is very good in all aspects Musically and Fatherly grin

Where are those calling him a Deadbeat father because is not posting everything on social media, unlike one frog that won't let person hear word grin

Machala Forever Legend!!!!

U are always stupid all the time....na broke people like u d get this fish brain (stone)��
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by AFONJACOW(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Same son he called gay or has he accepted him as gay
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Danboyi88(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
And the screen of my camon CX air is faulty since December last year Chai life no balance
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Arcbox(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
you guys are just funny.. only Africans use Techno and infinx..the first one month I travel out, I was busy checking for who is using Techo and Infinx phone but nobody use it....No Techno and Infinix phone in China...hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Sleekfingers: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ottyn01:
Who is the Best Dad Between Wizkid and Davido cool

Like For Davido

Share For Wizkid

another lazy and jobless youth spotted.....
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by captainjerry: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
10years old boy don get followers 4 IG ... Oh boy truely life no balance
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
I kuku know say no be WizKid dey use all those Tecno phones wey him dey advertise upadan.

All his tweets are usually marked "twitter for iPhone" yet him dey chop Tecno money cheesy
I watched his “a day with wizKid live” video on YouTube and several other interviews. He indeed has a tecno phone. From what I saw he has 3 phones; an IPhone 8 which seems to be his work phone because he was always on it in the studio, a tecno which he seems to use for social media and of course an iPhone 12 which seems to be his main personal line because he only brought it out once when he wanted to call his son.

Many of his tweets are also marked “twitter for Android” if you check properly.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Freelancerx: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
xjiggy:
Overpriced rubbish. Nothing will ever make me use a Transition coy phone ever again. If dem give me as gift, I go sell am buy London used Samsung or Huawei.
of course , na choice sha. Because say you no like am no mean say the phone no dey alright

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by ThreeEyedRaven: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
I watched his “a day with wizKid live” video on YouTube and several other interviews. He indeed has a tecno phone. From what I saw he has 3 phones; an IPhone 8 which seems to be his work phone because he was always on it in the studio, a tecno which he seems to use for social media and of course an iPhone 12 which seems to be his main personal line because he only brought it out once when he wanted to call his son.

Many of his tweets are also marked “twitter for Android” if you check properly.
You're right
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by WoundedLamb: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wizkid takes pic with his son = Odogwu
Wizkid's baby mama takes pics with her son = Olosho

The bias is alarming.

Cute son!
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by etrouble: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
vincentjk:

Wizkid has been tweeting from an Android device for a long time now, he clearly said he uses tecno camon everyday even.

This shows you're not a wizkid supporter but it's fine.

Is this your textbook that you are supposed to be reading?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Mykelhendriz: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
vincentjk:

Wizkid has been tweeting from an Android device for a long time now, he clearly said he uses tecno camon everyday even.

This shows you're not a wizkid supporter but it's fine.

I will leave this here mr Wizkid assistant

Look the date and time and judge by yourself

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by vincentjk(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
etrouble:

Is this your textbook that you are supposed to be reading?

Yes, it is.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by vincentjk(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mykelhendriz:

I will leave this here mr Wizkid assistant

Look the date and time and judge by yourself

I never said he no longer makes use iphone o.

Stop putting words in my mouth.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
He cant get IPhone 12 pro max for his own son? angry
Brother, you that can get... Pele!
Maybe you should know that he is the brand ambassador.

Abi na iPhone him to take promote Yecno?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by ofiko123(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Abiodunspectre:
This boy is balling. cheesy

I am telling you...
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by ofiko123(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Enjoy boy... your dad's got money grin
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good marketing strategy by Techno. Good fatherly gesture from wizkid too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Poses In His Beautiful Bedroom / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' / Bobrisky Buys New Mercedes Benz Ahead Of His 28th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.