Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,136 members, 7,957,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad (58895 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter On Play Date With Wizkid Son, Boluwatife Balogun / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by GamalNasser: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chubbyface:
A small child using camon16 premium. Premium oo. Omo
God when

How much is it please ?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Icezikagu(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
cheesy My guy Congrats, even though na Plasma Tv ur Popsy buy for u, na Daily Sun newspaper Headline, so enjoy ur time, we the Uncoming Celebs will also get to enjoy ours wink Kyase hope i ialk ur mind

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Kyase(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Icezikagu:
cheesy My guy Congrats, even though na Plasma Tv ur Popsy buy for u, na Daily Sun newspaper Headline, so enjoy ur time, we the Uncoming Celebs will also get to enjoy ours wink Kyase hope i ialk ur mind
omo na my mind you talk finish oooo, we dey come
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by davo90tico(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
xjiggy:
Overpriced rubbish. Nothing will ever make me use a Transition coy phone ever again. If dem give me as gift, I go sell am buy London used Samsung or Huawei.
Am i the only one who thinks that he is not the one that wrote that epistle on his timeline. Surely someone is managing the account whatcha think?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lexusgs430:

For a 10 year old...... It's actually a good move by his father .... Wait till he is about 15/16, when his cracking days are over......
The white people that build the phone did not specialize a certain age to which one can use it
Don’t you watch Instagram reels
See how small white kids use latest iPhone
Bro iffa get that kind of wizkid money my youngest son or daughter will use the latest iPhone and some other expensive shit
They will enjoy what their dad didn’t enjoy when he was small grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Lexusgs430: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
ZIINI:

The white people that build the phone did not specialize a certain age to which one can use it
Don’t you watch Instagram reels
See how small white kids use latest iPhone
Bro iffa get that kind of wizkid money my youngest son or daughter will use the latest iPhone and some other expensive shit
They will enjoy what their dad didn’t enjoy when he was small grin

I would give you my example........

One of my daughter's started with an Umidigi A3, Upgraded to Umidigi One Max (over the space of 6 years)......

When I felt she fully understood the rudiments of a smartphone and its care..... On her last birthday, I upgraded to an IPhone 12 (the phone of her dreams)........

My son started with Umidigi G, then upgraded to Umidigi A3, then Umidigi Z2 Pro, then Umidigi S3 Pro........

Tomorrow, he gets his Samsung S21 ultra.......... Could their father afford a better phone for them much earlier?...

I am sure he could.......

My last daughter is currently using an Umidigi F1 play...... At the moment, she loves her F1 play....... cheesy
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Ottyn01:
Mehnn Wizkid is the main Odogwu cool Is very good in all aspects Musically and Fatherly grin

Where are those calling him a Deadbeat father because is not posting everything on social media, unlike one frog that won't let person hear word grin

Machala Forever Legend!!!!

Techno phone and no presence in the meantime carrying the child of the Akata upandan like pant. Davido has won this one abeg. Toto no dey confuse am when it comes to his children.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Slimdada(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2021
tecno camon 16 premium vs redmi note9 s which is better
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by LyfeJennings(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Ottyn01:
Mehnn Wizkid is the main Odogwu cool Is very good in all aspects Musically and Fatherly grin

Where are those calling him a Deadbeat father because is not posting everything on social media, unlike one frog that won't let person hear word grin

Machala Forever Legend!!!!

Ode ni e
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by SaintUlot: 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
Funkybabee:
chaii see level
camon 16 premium.

it's well o

Please how much is the phone?

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Funkybabee(f): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
SaintUlot:

Please how much is the phone?

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate
https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon WHATSAPP:https:///s/saintulot
70+
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Chubbyface: 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
GamalNasser:

How much is it please ?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Chubbyface: 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kunja2:
asin ehn
this life no just balance. Lmao
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:16am On Mar 08, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
He cant get IPhone 12 pro max for his own son? angry

Is the TECNO phone not good enough?
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2021
xjiggy:
Overpriced rubbish. Nothing will ever make me use a Transition coy phone ever again. If dem give me as gift, I go sell am buy London used Samsung or Huawei.

That device up there is not overpriced.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2021
MrCover:
Poor Android Phone

A phone with Helio G80 processor is not a poor phone.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:18am On Mar 08, 2021
Mivici:
I need this phone

You can place order for one.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2021
Danboyi88:
And the screen of my camon CX air is faulty since December last year
Chai life no balance

You could have taken it to Carlcare for fixing.
Re: Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Shows His Tecno Camon 16 Premier Gift From His Dad by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:20am On Mar 08, 2021
Arcbox:
you guys are just funny.. only Africans use Techno and infinx..the first one month I travel out, I was busy checking for who is using Techo and Infinx phone but nobody use it....No Techno and Infinix phone in China...hahahaha.

TECNO is available in Europe, Asia and some part of south america.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Eke: I Want My Old Life Back / Meet The First Nigerian Musician To Release An Album (photo) / Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.