Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

African China's New House (Pictures & Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / African China's New House (Pictures & Video) (74601 Views)

Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) / Nengi Hampson Buys A New House (pictures) / Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by sonofElElyon: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
you should've asked what he does for a living instead of jumping to conclusions. now some people will come for you..

BigSarah:
Lol, is he an actress? I thought actors don't build houses.. I've never seen his movies though
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by shegsrules(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Millimann:
I wonder how these entertainers that are no longer in the mainstream make their money.

Those who can't pay for the mainstream artists opt for the them and thats how the make their money. No forget say all those politicians and businessmen wey don make am now been enjoy their music those days. #ThrowBackThursday dey sweet with dem China and others
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by papalsayer(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
CHINAGOROM ONUOHA DON OLD O shocked

Seriously. Was wondering if it was him in the picture
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by solonubinho(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
FastLane25:
African China don hammer be that oo
congrats..I was even wondering why didn't he sing "MR PRESIDENT remix"

DM for your logo and flyer for 2k

No need for a remix. Enjoy the original. Evergreen.
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by Help2020: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Millimann:
I wonder how these entertainers that are no longer in the mainstream make their money.
If they can't make money after their booming career what's the point of having such career?They used Their yesterday to work for their today.

1 Like

Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by lifenija: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
BigSarah:
Lol, is he an actress? I thought actors don't build houses.. I've never seen his movies though
he is a musician be typing like a 14 yr old girl

1 Like

Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by nams77: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
BigSarah:
Actor? Are you serious?
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by Lexusgs430: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
Millimann:

The more you look, the less you understand......... wink
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by kunlesehan(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Congrats

I tap o
God bless me and all those who have tapped.
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by peeps4u: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mkelv0106:
Wow, congrats to the London fever crooner, this guy came to Asaba during the Christmas period for shows, guess he cashed out real quick...This he grace too take long to build him houz, I won tap for d female entertainers grace, those ones na 2 seconds cash out grace grin

He has built a house (bungalow) many years ago. He just built this one as an upgrade
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by Powerfly(f): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
merieam16:
He's looking different....congrats to him

If i say O, u say.....

P.. Another man say C.. Omoh na u sabi.
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by Lexusgs430: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
The structure at the back vs main building, no privacy and very poor ventilation............
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by Felabrity: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
What is the man doing?
Who is still buying his music?
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Up up you go bro, congratulations
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by Awoo88: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Millimann:
Residue income.
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by Zinpat: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Congratulobia
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by Pochettino(f): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
BigSarah:

What type of indomie are you? Onion chicken or goat flavoured?

2 Likes

Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by LMS1(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
futuregovernor:
His expired career is more better than your future
Who Be This Primary School Pikin?
Do U Think U Ve Made Enough Sense In Trolling?,these Is A Public And Faceless Forum Doesnt Mean U Should Qoute People Without Caution.And Tell Me If African China Is Stil Active In The Industry That Made U Qoate,dont Always Be A Clout Chaser Bro,gro Up!!

1 Like

Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by knowhowk: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Millimann:
. U have fulfilled the Prophecy of wonders shall never end .U keep wondering ...
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by greggng: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
I wish you well my brother African China ...I cannot forget your song in hurry ....unlike now people sing trash ... you deserve whatever wealth that comes your way
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by MartinsD12(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
"Tap from my grace and stop hating" - African China says as he shows off his newly-completed house

African China has built a sizeable house and he wants people to "stop hating" because of his success.

He shared photos and videos of the house in different stages of construction and now that it's complete.

He added in the caption: "Obama tap from my grace and stop hating... men are not smiling."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CK3WevsBG4N/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Pwp1jw5aY
African China is a sensible igbo man, he could have wasted his money on women or alcohol but chose to be responsible by building a house.
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by LordOfTheGame: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mkelv0106:

Lol....I no know abt that 1 big man, But na " help me thank God for my crib they be they caption na" na that God I won tap from so grin

Hahahhaha "small girl with big God" kinda things. grin grin grin
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by Adakintroy: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Grace to acquire material is minor to the grace to reach peace of heart.

Hence one can be poor and still be a friend of God.
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by lastchild: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
African China is getting old o, the sweet small boy that year
nice house
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by SavageResponse(m): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Congratulations to him smiley
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by President99: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
What about made in China Shekau aka low budget terrorist's house?

Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by alingo2013(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Neddstark:

African China invested when he was reigning. Heard he is in tbe business of renting quality speakers and sound equipment.

Savage
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by od501: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
OdogwuBlog:
"Tap from my grace and stop hating" - African China says as he shows off his newly-completed house

African China has built a sizeable house and he wants people to "stop hating" because of his success.

He shared photos and videos of the house in different stages of construction and now that it's complete.

He added in the caption: "Obama tap from my grace and stop hating... men are not smiling."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CK3WevsBG4N/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5Pwp1jw5aY

Na this people wey suffer do music nh.... No be all these Yahoo boys wey use music dey cover. One album em don buy Bugatti and Bentley full everywhere. Big ups bro!

2 Likes

Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by estheremma(f): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Millimann:
I

wonder how these entertainers that are no longer in the mainstream make their money.
Most of them have other businesses that are legit
Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by Deserea: 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
PotatoSalad:
Oya tap from my grace and stop hating.

Who is hating on you?
Are you Donald Trump.

It's funny whenever people post stuff and drag invicible haters.
Why not post pic and just type "new house". The latter is unnecessary.
You're already hating!

Re: African China's New House (Pictures & Video) by shereef19: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Millimann:
most of them invest in other thing when they are making the money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) / Angela Okorie Marries Desmond 'Chuchu' In A Beach Wedding (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.