Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx (3867 Views)

There Won’t Be Any Clash If Osinbajo Decides To Run Against Tinubu — Lagos APC / Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / PDP: We Will Admit Obaseki If He Decides To Join Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Marine54(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
A beautiful Yoruba lady has offered to sleep with the popular activist and warlord, Sunday Igboho for free.

She released a video in which she tearfully made a public offer to the powerful activist.

In her words: “I want to have sex with Sunday Igboho. Help me find him. I don’t mind sleeping with him just once,” she cried out.

Sunday Igboho, based in Ibadan, Oyo State attained national prominence this year after he issued a quit notice to a Fulani community in Igangan, Oyo State.

Since then, he has become a hero oin the South-western part of Nigeria. Meanwhile, the video of this unnamed woman has been condemned on social media with many describing her as an attention-seeker.

See video below;

https://www.ngnews247.com/lady-decides-to-show-kindness-offers-sunday-igboho-free-scx-video/

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by OritoJasi: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Smh. Dis attention-seeker wan trivialise the struggle. Olosho 10 kobo.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by arsenal444(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
This one nor know where dey pain her
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by bolaayenimo: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Na you Miyetti Allah send abi?

10 Likes

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Never4getU: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
See EVE with the forbidden fruit!

See why igboho needs to be careful... people like this surround him intentionally or unintentional but they are all looking for his down fall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by istina: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Can she be the Delilah they sent to bring the Samson of Sunday Igboho down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by CrazyBen(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
That's all they have to offer grin.. After that, they kill the man's great destiny...

To those ladies attacking me, did any man offer sex to Aisha Yesufu during endsars protest

1 Like

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Pochettino(f): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hmmm. We women are always willing tools of destruction.

Nothing wey Igboho no go see for Ayete.

1 Like

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by TooMuchStuff: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
It's pays fighting for the oppressed.

Madam you can do better than sex for our Hero Sunday Igboho. Just pray for him. Simple
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Pochettino(f): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
CrazyBen:
[s]That's all they have to offer grin.. After that, they kill the man's great destiny...

To those ladies attacking me, did any man offer sex to Aisha Yesufu during endsars protest[/s]

Nobody attacked you, you gay cum dump.
Seems you are an attention seeker cuz apart from your incoherent rants on various threads, only a demented person will type his moniker after each comment when we can clearly see the moniker before reading the trash spewed.
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by adeolakemi: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Marine54:
A beautiful Yoruba lady has offered to sleep with the popular activist and warlord, Sunday Igboho for free.

She released a video in which she tearfully made a public offer to the powerful activist.

In her words: “I want to have sex with Sunday Igboho. Help me find him. I don’t mind sleeping with him just once,” she cried out.

Sunday Igboho, based in Ibadan, Oyo State attained national prominence this year after he issued a quit notice to a Fulani community in Igangan, Oyo State.

Since then, he has become a hero oin the South-western part of Nigeria. Meanwhile, the video of this unnamed woman has been condemned on social media with many describing her as an attention-seeker.

See video below;

https://www.ngnews247.com/lady-decides-to-show-kindness-offers-sunday-igboho-free-scx-video/
Yoruba and anything sex is like 5 and 6 Kai afonjaress on heat period

1 Like

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Gjrich(m): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
It's pays fighting for the oppressed.

Madam you can do better than sex for our Hero Sunday Igboho. Just pray for him. Simple

She wants to use Sex to demage Sunday Oghoho Charms

2 Likes

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by cocolacec(m): 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
adeolakemi:
Yoruba and anything sex is like 5 and 6 Kai afonjaress on heat period

All tribes love sex not only Yorubas.Without sex you will not exist on earth.
Sex and food are essential for our survival as humans.
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Emecson(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
cocolacec:

All tribes love sex not only Yorubas.Without sex you will not exist on earth.
Sex and food are essential for our survival as humans.
na Yoruba pesin b dis
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by cocolacec(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Na you Miyetti Allah send abi?
Fulani herdsmen will gladly give her what she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Pat081: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is better he shuld nt eat what will kill him

1 Like

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by backnbeta(f): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
He doesn't need your help with this kinda battle undecided
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Whoube99(f): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Marine54:

See video below;

Why sex
Why not ya prayers
What a demented louth
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by duro4chang(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Madam Delilah you have come to Nigeria.
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Mightyhaiz: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
no thanks..
cover your hole..

this is no time for dat shii..

Abi them send u come destroy him amulet?
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Mightyhaiz: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
no thanks..
cover your hole..

this is no time for dat shii..

Abi them send u come destroy him amulet?
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
embarassed embarassed The only the majority of them have to offer, spits.
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by PDJT: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Whoube99:

Why sex
Why not ya prayers
What a demented louth

-Why are you Nigerians always doing; “I too know sef?” Abeg, not everything should be castigated.

-Perhaps, the lady is not very good at praying but offers what she is very good at which she can give willingly without skin-pain. Free the lady jor!
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by johnmartus(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Im ashamed of this generation.
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Jerryherd: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ode .. Sunday Igboho isn't sex starved

Nigga is rich, has his wives and kids in Germany and US

They sha one rubbish this guy for speaking up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
I think she should be offered to wakil instead make him use magani burantashi on top her

1 Like

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by AlfaB: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Delilah

1 Like

Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Charmingrascal(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Seriki Fulani sent her to spoil Igboho's "afro juju".
Oloribu ashewo
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by wingmanIII: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Afonja women are darn too loose. No Wonder their men are reluctant to marry them.
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by BlackfireX: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Yoruba people and sex eeehhh

Folani dey deal with you, na sex dey ya brain , she even bleach seff ...eeeewwww

Yoruba people eeeehhhh
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by CrazyBen(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Pochettino:

Nobody attacked you, you gay cum dump.
Seems you are an attention seeker cuz apart from your incoherent rants on various threads, only a demented person will type his moniker after each comment when we can clearly see the moniker before reading the trash spewed.
grin grin Darling, what's the matter with you? So much negative energy. Please get a hold of your emotions, okay?

Once you've done that, text me the address and iI'l come but till then don't quote © CrazyBen. The dude is a truthsayer and you might be hurt by some truth about yourr weird species....
Re: Lady Decides To Show ‘kindness’, Offers Sunday Igboho Free Scx by Sicilyjoe: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nothing else they can offer apart from their worthless nonsense pussy

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu Beaten In Prison (BREAKING) / Anioma Is Igbo!! / Boko Haram Kills 6 People, Injures 4 In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.