Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us (12719 Views)

Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Racoon(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2021
Contrary to notions held in some quarters, the former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has not joined the ruling All Progressive Congress, (APC).

APC’s deputy national publicity secretary, Yekini Mabena made this known to The Guardian amid speculations that the former President had dumped the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Nabena who hails from Bayelsa state insisted that there is no iota of truth in such speculation to the best of his knowledge.

“As at this moment, there is nothing like that. If the former President Jonathan decides to join the APC, it can’t be a hidden event. We will naturally celebrate it,” Nabena said.

“As a chieftain of the APC, I am aware that anybody who wants to join the party would start from the ward level. To the best of my knowledge as a Bayelsan, I am not aware of anything like that yet.”

Jonathan, who lost his reelection bid to the incumbent, President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 poll was at the helm of affairs of the country on the platform of the PDP between May 2010 and May 2015.
https://m.guardian.ng/news/we-will-celebrate-if-goodluck-jonathan-decides-to-join-us-apc-spokesman/

2 Shares

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by GOFRONT(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2021
See fvckery!!

APC=PDP and PDP=APC

Political prostitution everywhere.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Racoon(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2021
So after all the "APC blame Jonathan for........, Jonathan ran the most corrupt government" etc. It is now "We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us – APC"

This people are irredeemably stupid and shameless.
Hope all their equally irredeemable mummified zombies can see their miserable lives especially that dead meat griller? APC is fighting corruption indeed.

175 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by endsarrrs(f): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2021
It does imply a 'self-worth' issue on GEJ's path if he takes up a 'BROOM'(APC)

I'd RUN if i were him.

He is heading for the ROCKS!

FFK in APC now

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Maxymilliano(m): 7:22am On Sep 16, 2021
If the former President Jonathan decides to join the APC, it can’t be a hidden event. We will naturally celebrate it,” Nabena said.

APC has no shame !
How can you celebrate same person you once referred to as drunkard, kindergarten President, clueless etc

I hope GEJ is wise enough to discern when he is being played for a fool

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Cti28(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2021
What is the difference between APC and PDP? None.

APC = PDP and PDP =APC, invariably Goodluck is in both.

4 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Sabadon(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2021
So what happens to all his former sins? Wipped off? So hw wont be a drunkard, slow poke anymore.

Height of hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Goodmarlian: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2021
Anything to make this country better is allowed,but i doubt If Jonathan can repair this current damage..

6 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2021
shameless lot

3 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by SmartPolician: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2021
Jonathan will lose the presidential election if he decides to join the APC and get their ticket in 2023. Please he has done his bit. Nigeria doesn't need weaklings; we need a courageous, intelligent, public-spirited and younger person to try.

5 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by mrkings84(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2021
NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE.
ALL POLITICIANS ARE SAME
SO I WON'T BE SURPRISED IF HE CROSS CARPET!

BUT WHAT FOR SHOULD HE?

7 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Chimkwanum: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2021
qo
Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Buckeyemedia1: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2021
GOFRONT:
See fvckery!!

APC=PDP and PDP=APC

Political prostitution everywhere.

Useless shameless People. Idiots. I only feel sorry for the mumus shouting APC PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Curious345: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2021
But anything is possible "with the ineffectual buffon" David Cameron, British prime minister

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Curious345: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2021
How many times have we said this, the fulani politicians are looking for A dullard on their level to pass the BATON..

3 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Mossadd: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2021
You mean he will no longer be a currupt man and drunkard you made your stupid followers believed in 2015? apc na weyrey party I swear!the day Jonathan join that useless party he will loose the respect sane Nigerian have for him but I know he can't be that foolish and greedy because I dont know what he will be looking for in that useless party

4 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Sonnobax15(m): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
If I were GEJ, I'd rather quit politics than join the APC lipsrsealed. Because if he venture try am,the small respect wey he dey receive both home and abroad,he go lose am...

9 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by MrThisandthat(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2021
I know I am a nobody so I shouldn't have a say on this but if GEJ wantsto tarnish the little image he has left he should go ahead and join APC...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Quahl: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Only if he would want to tarnish his name! APC has failed the Nigeria already!
Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by money121(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Ok
Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by pennywys(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2021
grin
After so many years of reputable character, good governance and respects he earned for his name I don't think Jonathan will trow these qualities away by joining the pigs family called APC

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by GhostMilitant: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2021
grin grin
Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Wokenaija: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2021
It won’t be a surprise you are all thieves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by assent: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2021
... and sirjamo, seunmsg, thatfairguy1, madridguy, mannabbgrills, etc will be made to praise the same Jonathan they have called ineffectual baboon? grin grin

Sirjamo, mannabbgrills, Tinubuadvocate, madridguy, etc, don't you feel ashamed of yourselves? grin grin

Don't you feel used and dumped? grin grin

If any of you still praise Jonathan after he joins APC, you are simply saying you lack morals, values or dignity; you are simply saying your lives are empty. grin grin grin.

You are Bunch of pawns on APC/Buhari's/Tinubu's chessboard. grin grin. As far as they are concerned, you guys are inconsequential; you are immaterial, disposable and dispensable. grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Onyinye15(f): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2021
So after all the blame games of several years?shameless party, Oga Jona u better run for ur dear life

“As at this moment, there is nothing like that. If the former President Jonathan decides to join the APC, it can’t be a hidden event. We will naturally celebrate it,” Nabena said.

They rendered the country miserable now looking for easy way...nonsense
Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by gambia(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2021
Evil party, after making the country miserable, you guys still have mouth to spill rubbish out.
Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by Generalwoodz(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2021
But Good luck came out yesterday and vehemently denied it. Why is the APC so keen on bringing him to erase and clear all the mess they created since 2015?
They all wants to heap the blame on him like they've been doing since 2015.

Well, No matter what his decision is, the top gainers in these whole rigmarole still remains the Nigerian politicians. The common man in the street will continue praying and saying there's God while the politicians fucvks our Commonwealth with reckless abandon. It's has been like this since 60s. Same old stories different occasions.
Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by walozanga(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2021
What will that do to the economy of Nigeria, useless souls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us by benuejosh: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2021
Jonathan Vs Zulum. President and Vice President respectively.

Bet this ticket. Na sure winning!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan Presents Paper At National Defence College / Nigerians Speak On Removal Of Fuel Subsidy / There Will Be Trouble If Buhari Approves $1bn Without NASS - Rimande Shawulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.