Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead (77345 Views)

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) / Lil Uzi Vert Could Die If Diamond On His Forehead Isn’t Removed The “right Way” / Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
if he enter naija

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by emmaculate1883: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
THANOS IS COMING FOR YOU
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by typicalgamer(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
This man don watch too much Anime
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Dexterfire: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Low budget Tsunade grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by laluski(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Oboy! No need to use the head do money again. Just pluck out diamond from it instead.

It's better you go after the head that's keeping his destiny that made him who he is

The head is far more valuable grin

1 Like

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by laluski(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Valkan:
if he enter naija

Walai grin grin
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Carizworld22: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
How are you sure is 9billion ,he is not even a billionaire, too many hype

1 Like

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Saig: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
jimi4us:
Black Americans always do the dumbest thing in the world.

Some people are saying how about Nigerian yahoo boys.? I know those ones are already on a long term curse,I only feel sorry for their future wives. but I doubt they will go this far to put diamond on a head people in Nigeria cut for ₦1,500
I observe the unnecessary showoff and stupidity like this is common to Africans...I mean black people.

1 Like

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Gabe427: 12:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Mkelv0106:
According to one of my favourite MC'S Jermaine Cole in 1985 , I hope this Niggas don't regret buying the Benz , when they should have bought the crib.
I hope Lol Uzi don't regret this like Mike Tyson tho

Cole's 1985 on KOD was mad and still remains one of my favorite jams

let me even vibe to it again

1 Like

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by armyofone(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2021
grin grin

blingxx:

they won't ..those one you mentioned just wanna flex life and smoke weed undecided
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by danvault: 2:56am On Feb 05, 2021
blingxx:

neon guts cheesy guy you sabi lyrics

Lol that year...
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by ogwumgbe: 4:08am On Feb 05, 2021
It's now that I understand that What is written in the book of Revelation 13 will actually happen Physically. I thought it would be a spiritual mark not knowing that it will be on the literal forehead. The number 666 which the Bible calls the mark of the beast will be planted on the follower's right hand or their forehead and this rapper has just proved the possibility of having this mark planted on forehead. The Bible is the book of life, no prophecy their shall be taken lightly. Rev 13:18
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by lildush(m): 4:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Mark of the beast.... D end is here.... May God have mercy on him
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Zyrac: 6:23am On Feb 05, 2021
jimi4us:
Black Americans always do the dumbest thing in the world.

Some people are saying how about Nigerian yahoo boys.? I know those ones are already on a long term curse,I only feel sorry for their future wives. but I doubt they will go this far to put diamond on a head people in Nigeria cut for ₦1,500

Nothing go do any Yahoo boy ode.

1 Like

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 05, 2021
istina:
Head for sale
Pls don't let kidnappers or robbers catch you, they won't even demand for any ransom. Your head is more than enough for them.
Stay safe

grin aswear
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Where are the notorious skull miners when u need them grin grin
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 05, 2021
armyofone:
Soon Naira Marley, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Davido, Olamide and co will copy him.

Get real - this guy has misplaced his priorities! The black community needs help to fight homelessness and poverty! There he is inserting diamonds into his head for storage purpose grin

Reminds me of Rick Ross Foreclosure lyrics.

The white man call us stupid niggas
We spend it all, nothing for our children
Had it all, now it's repossessed
Can't feed the clique cutting bad checks

1 Like

Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Africanamania: 8:53am On Feb 05, 2021
2CHORITHIANS 5V10,11.THE ALL WISE GOD.
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by janetakan(f): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2021
I always knew there was something abnormal about him. I am honestly not surprised at all.
Smh!
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by janetakan(f): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2021
Carizworld22:
How are you sure is 9billion ,he is not even a billionaire, too many hype

He is a millionaire in US dollars. Get it?
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by kingrex99: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2021
istina:
Head for sale
Pls don't let kidnappers or robbers catch you, they won't even demand for any ransom. Your head is more than enough for them.
Stay safe
Wahala be like Kpokpogarri grin

Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by ShawtCake(f): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2021
eleriibu
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by LivingTribunal: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Congratulations, come and do a show in naija, you have made a horde of fans here man, please don't come without your head on your neck
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by fadal(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hes cool but he dont pray
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Brownpeanut:
He looks really weird. I think he needs a brain implant. While others are trying to ease world poverty, and even a certain black footballer is feeding school children with his earnings, this one decides to spend his money on this frivolous stuff.
This sounds hypocritical coming from someone of your gender
Re: Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead by Charx122: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pete Edochie & Lookalike, Kingsley Abasili In UNROYAL, Appear In Same Movie / Why I Killed Dagrin - Old Woman Ritualist Confesses / Davido Signs Liya As First Female DMW Artiste (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.