Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,812 members, 7,862,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) (64623 Views)

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / Governor Obiano Relaxes In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
me too, i will get my dog one day
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Drunken master grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by BanMeFast: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Cute dog
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Iliveforever(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
that means you value animals morn than your future

Shea na you go first look for trouble

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by sheddyboy01(m): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nice looking room
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Celepope: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
This man has sneaked back to his base in Houston to come get the Corona vaccine. All these Nigerian politicians sef. This is some of the importance of having dual citizenship.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by ogaemma: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
I saw it coming.
I saw this post this morning on the politics page.
Why will this kind of post make it to the front page?

Naira Land is just reducing it's standard day in day out.
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Asswipemod: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ctorch:
Gov Obiano of Anambra state Relaxes with his Dog.

Governor with Swag. Ladies Favorite.

I was expecting some kind of molosser breed of dog that represents strength and tenacity. Not this mongrel fox sitting on his laps.
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98742364:
As Sisi Yewande of @ [color=#006600][/color] will say : 'Eku relaxation Gomina'!

Yorubas has greetings for everything in this world abeg.
#RESPECT

Dry & Stale!
#Yawns

I heard so, I wonder why people still eat it.... When we have moist and fresh goat meat.........

Who wants to eat a dry and stale dog meat.......
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by dayleke: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lexusgs430:
I love dogs.......

Let's hope his neighbours, no put am inside cooking pot..... wink

I don't know why in Nigeria, majority of dog owners, make the dogs outside only pets....... Never allowed on their beds........ wink

Bossman....
Happy New Year....

Dog for bed in Naija?
You want make pples dey yarn wetin no dey dia.....
If you know, you know.... grin

Especially if na rich or affluent pesin....
Dem fit say ............ lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Mightyhaiz: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
lol
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I heard so, I wonder why people still eat it.... When we have moist and fresh goat meat.........

Who wants to eat a dry and stale dog meat.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Celepope:
This man has sneaked back to his base in Houston to come get the Corona vaccine. All these Nigerian politicians sef. This is some of the importance of having dual citizenship.

If nah you nko...... FG no get plans for una.... To your tents.............. cheesy
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
dayleke:

Bossman....
Happy New Year....

Dog for bed in Naija?
You want make pples dey yarn wetin no dey dia.....
If you know, you know.... grin

Especially if na rich or affluent pesin....
Dem fit say ............ lipsrsealed

Hin dey bang hin dog............ cheesy

My Oga, I dey ground ó........ wink
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by dayleke: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Celepope:

I thought to hold position like that in Naija you must be 100% Naijarian ni fa?
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Bush2013: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
It read, the Dog relaxes with Obyano lol
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by dayleke: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Hin dey bang hin dog............ cheesy

My Oga, I dey ground ó........ wink

Bros!!!
Na you talk am o....

Good to know.
E ku enjoyment sir.
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Celepope: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
dayleke:

I thought to hold position like that in Naija you must be 100% Naijarian ni fa?
I know many of them with dual nationality. A good example is former Governor and Senate President Saraki, former speaker Lagos state house of Assembly just to mention a few. Many of them lied that they gave up their second Nationality but in actual sense they don’t because the Nigerian government don’t take it serious.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:
The dog bumbum is not aligning with its other body part, that dog don suffer

Truth be told

That dog is definitely eating proper balanced diet than you
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by simi1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
What are the morals in this picture
This is what we need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NLkqokZFug
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by dayleke: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Celepope:

I know many of them with dual nationality. A good example is former Governor and Senate President Saraki, former speaker Lagos state house of Assembly just to mention a few. Many of them lied that they gave up their second Nationality but in actual sense they don’t because the Nigerian government don’t take it serious.

See life...
Does anything really work in Naija?
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by PrinceGallant: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
How does this make news? Mcheeew.... When the journalists have lost their focus, but who did put it in front page?
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Beautiful beige colour with minimal interior, giving a nice ambience=Tranquility!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by tit(f): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
No be your fault.
No obi suppose talk why
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by espn(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Asgard13:
JONZING MANCHI

GBOLU NDI AGBERO GBOJU EVERY JUNCTION

After PETER DID ERADICATE LOUTS AND THUGS..
OBIANO BROUGHT THEM BACK USING LAGOS TEMPLATE
Turning young boys wey suppose Dey school to alaye .. dem Dey smoke igbo drink shepe .

that reminds us of the killer SARS guy...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by tot(f): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
IMASTEX:
Even the dog doesn't trust him judging from it seating position. In its mind, this politician snap your lies and let me leave.

grin grin
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by PDJT: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
Kriss216:

And the dog is more valuable than you. No offence.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot) / 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.