Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) (64620 Views)

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / Governor Obiano Relaxes In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by jacoik(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
D dog even fine pass d owner
lolxxxxx hahahaha. wickedness don't have second name. guy you are wicked
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by wizdooarchy3(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Governor with Swag. Ladies Favorite.
[/quote]

Na this Big Name una the give this man make his madness never get vaccine 👏👏

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
PrinceGallant:
How does this make news? Mcheeew.... When the journalists have lost their focus, but who did put it in front page?

Can it only be newsworthy if it's bad news? You guys should learn to relax and live life with ease.

Simple things are the things that make life beautiful.
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
The interior of the house is very nice.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by amarachi06(f): 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
you are wicked!
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Kulgid(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin[color=#000000][/color]
arsenal444:
grin
arsenal444:
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Make I Laugh please
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by danono: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
I wish bubu can show off his legs like this.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Johnrio22(m): 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:
And the dog is more valuable than you. No offence.
Abeg see finishing

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by vioment: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is in America.

You can tell from the a/c system grill on the high wall in the hall way. Most Nigerian places including the rock or other guest houses, mostly use ductless systems that recycles the air; most American places use Central air that always bring in fresh and filtered air, that helps minimize indoor pollution.

So, Oga obiano is in America relaxing. No wonder he looks relaxed. He feels at home in foreign countries.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Olukat:
Free champagne don kill this man grin grin grin grin
Poor boy, he has achieved more than anybody in your kindred, far better than any governor that has govern your backward state

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Well! My concern be say"na how much I go have to get that kin parlor?
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98742364:
As Sisi Yewande of @ [color=#006600][/color] will say : 'Eku relaxation Gomina'!

Yorubas have greetings for everything in this world abeg.
#RESPECT

Dry & Stale!
#Yawns

Your submissions are always dry and lame. No offence

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Volkswagen90:
Well! My concern be say"na how much I go have to get that kin parlor?

5 hundred Naira
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

Your submissions are always dry and lame. No offence
Cry of a wailer........
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98743546:

Cry of a wailer........
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You're the biggest NL wailer. Even my dog knows that

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
LuQuLuQu:

5 hundred Naira
can I transfer that to u, to help get it, pls is urgent
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lucky dog.. Even fortunate than the poor In anambra
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Volkswagen90:
can I transfer that to u, to help get it, pls is urgent

No sir, my account is full

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by wink2015(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Governor Obiano look sick within if I am not mistaken.

I hope he is not having any terminal ailment.
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Obaino swag governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by africanman2002(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Imported thief,8years of ineptitude. Karma awaits him and all those that have looted Nigeria dry.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by timisquare82(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
The richest dog in Anambra
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bluntguy:
This government house dog no jell at all.
yes because he is not a criminal like tinubu, fahola and bode george
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
RoyaltyQueen:
The dog bumbum is not aligning with its other body part, that dog don suffer
I no sure say your head correct.
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Tannhauser(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin

Dog looks relaxed, Governor doesn't.
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by highness25(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ctorch:
Gov Obiano of Anambra state Relaxes with his Dog.

Governor with Swag. Ladies Favorite.
Governor wey get different colours for body well done oo.
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Obiano is a crook and a murderer, Where is he hiding that Okafor police man who killed alot of innocent young boys at awkuzu police station?

He also needs to answer querries on where his ex commissioner who resigned from his office and is missing ever since he resigned. His families do not know his wereabout. His wife has been on social media asking questions where her husband is. Obiano is a suspect apparently.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
africanman2002:
Imported thief,8years of ineptitude. Karma awaits him and all those that have looted Nigeria dry.
And all the murders he and his okafor friend at awkuzu police station commited. They will not get away with it. Karma definitely will catch up with them soonest. Obiano is a thief.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Who else notice d rich silver crib

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
This crooked governor looks very sick, his eyes looks like they are popping out from its sockets.

Karma awaits him for all the murders and thieving.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obama Billboard: Rochas Okorocha Denies Putting It Up / Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.