Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

TSTV Says Competition Not A Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / TSTV Says Competition Not A Problem (243 Views)

Is Plumbing A Problem For You? Look At This / Need Help On A Problem With An Exchanger. / How You Can Get Tax Exemption Like TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Says Competition Not A Problem by Jason998: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mr Bright Echefu, the Managing Director, TStv, an indigenous digital service television has said that the company was not “threatened” by the presence of other digital TV operators in the country.

Echefu who said this at a news conference in Abuja on Wednesday added that the Pay TV had a national spread across the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja.

He said that with its modern facilities, TStv was well-equipped to compete with other Pay TV operators in the country.

Echefu said competition in the industry would improve quality of services offered to Nigerians.

“So it creates market for improvement for us where it gives us the urge to improve on what we have to just get an edge over what other people have...
Read the full story here: https://matrixliveng.com/we-are-not-afraid-of-competition-says-tstv
Re: TSTV Says Competition Not A Problem by samsard(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
I won't take these guys seriously again until I see them take off in homes around me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Says Competition Not A Problem by ChocolateWine(f): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
That's our prayer for you, we know say e no easy
Re: TSTV Says Competition Not A Problem by Optimistdude: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nobody send dem again.
since OurTv became stable, its byebye to DSTV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSTV Says Competition Not A Problem by Ourtvng: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Optimistdude:
Nobody send dem again.
since OurTv became stable, its byebye to DSTV

Yes ooo... Its bye bye to monthly subscription.

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Money From Abroad And Receive Naira / I Have The Best Of Products,but No One Is Buying / How To Promote Your Business On Google & Youtube 1 Year For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.