Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest (57149 Views)

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) / Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Wicked runs when no man pursues him, the righteous are as Bold as a Lion.

Reminds me of an events some years ago.
I was Cooly Seated receiving some cool Evening breeze in a certain location. This was about 7-8Pm.

Suddenly, People began run. What I heard was Police! Police! I was like why are you running? Did you do anything? No one answered me. Everyone took off.

I sat where I was Boldly. The officers came , looked at me and I also looked at them. He was like why u no run? I said why should I run? Did I do anything wrong? They came and left.

Don't just join people to run. Many have joined and ran to their deaths.
I Remember the Bomb Blast at a military barrack in Lagos years ago. So Many just joined people in running not knowing why or where they were running to. They ran into the Carnal,and they all died in the Carnal.

Live right! Stay away from Evil and Crime.

So the people who ran into the canal and lost their lives were somehow guilty of some crime? They were all victims for goodness sake. Show some respect. What kind of "message" are you preaching? Or you just want to comment for comment sake and gain likes

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Boxer007(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
LMS1:
I can but I will never..but why e pain u sef

Son i have moiney. U dont!! angry
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
So many people here have judged the young man guilty already. Maybe it's the police's version of the story they have even believed. Maybe he was thrown down? We'll probably never know now.

If I was his family member though I'd be suing the police and holding them accountable for the death of the young man. 1. He was not convicted of a crime. 2. They were inexplicably involved in his death. There's no ways about it

5 Likes

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Jibsonified(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Omo X 1004 shocked shocked
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
tyup:
Well in my own opinion, I think those police officers on duty deserves to be all sacked for not shooting dead all the yahoo guys arrested sad

If the South can just for once in century be contended and grow the Balls of Satisfaction and Hard work....we'd gradually and definitely be having the Nigeria of our Dream

The North seems to be losing their own balls of satisfaction and hard work which is the reason why they've chosen kidnapping, cattle rustling and armed robbery as a vocation. I think the errant northerners should also be shot on sight, that way, we''ll definitely have the Nigeria of our dreams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by LMS1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Boxer007:

Son i have moiney. U dont!! angry
yea,I don't have moiney but I have enough MONEY! grin so GFYS!
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by mywells: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
If he escape arrest on earth,will never escape arrest in heaven.
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by wizdooarchy3(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
CHAI CHAI NAIJA VERSION OF JET-LEE 💪💪
how much does he made from the YAHOO 🌐🌐 people like HUSHPOPPI wia make millions in USD no fit DIVE DAT kind dive oooh
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by sammirano: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
This country is bleeped. So efcc will just dress up and knock on one's door without a valid court warrant. Like is LE crazy in this country?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Boxer007(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
LMS1:

yea,I don't have moiney but I have enough MONEY! grin so GFYS!

Brother, if u need moiney, ask me nicely and then send your account detail
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by livinbygrace: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
sammirano:
This country is bleeped. So efcc will just dress up and knock on one's door without a valid court warrant. Like is LE crazy in this country?

No mind them,and some envious-never do well cretins will be supporting nonsense.Quote me,in few months time,that apartment,would be occupied by fulanis/northerners.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by xynerise: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
sammirano:

If you are innocent you will not flee
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by LMS1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Boxer007:

And if you need Bitcoins DM me your address!
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by SmartPolician: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

The North seems to be losing their own balls of satisfaction and hard work which is the reason why they've chosen kidnapping, cattle rustling and armed robbery as a vocation. I think the errant northerners should also be shot on sight, that way, we''ll definitely have the Nigeria of our dreams

Stop that whataboutism.

Crime is evil and must be condemned in the strongest possible terms.

You rarely see a street in southern Nigeria without an internet fraudster.

The day those guys wouldn't have a foreign maga to go after, they will come after you and I.

We need a safe internet so we can network, learn, share ideas, have fun, and earn a decent income.
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by LMS1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Boxer007:

And if you need Bitcoins DM me your address
I gatta help a brother out!
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by doxijaw: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
anonymous1759:
angry
I thought EFCC are Educated so dey operate like SARS big big Shame why break into someone's apartment? Let them go to Asokoro to knock at ppl who made their life misrable Nonsense.

Let all the yahoo boys turn to herdsmen and bandits as the government fail to empower let's see if EFCC can burst them.

Be waiting for government empowerment and making excuses for fraudsters.

Emmanuela a young YouTuber just bought a 38 million naira car.

Thinking outside the box in Nigeria means doing dirty stuff, but there's money in really thinking outside the box.

Finally the Yahoo boys wey blow, did they stop? Criminals are criminals
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by sammirano: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
xynerise:

If you are innocent you will not flee

That is what will continue killing you people. Know your rights!
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by luluosas(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
A sinner runneth when no one pursue him. A real suspect
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Emperor5(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chaiii....why committing suicide, the case that you will definitely Bail out or spend few years in prison
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by livinbygrace: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop that whataboutism.

Crime is evil and must be condemned in the strongest possible terms.

You rarely see a street in southern Nigeria without an internet fraudster.

The day those guys wouldn't have a foreign maga to go after, they will come after you and I.

We need a safe internet so we can network, learn, share ideas, have fun, and earn a decent income.

Its been happening for ages,even before you were born .

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Yoighaman(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
If indeed he was a fraudster, his victims definitely do not wake up every morning to pray for him.......we wish him good accountability on the other side.
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by dederocs(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
For financial crime...why burst them like drug dealers?

Was there a court order?
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by banio: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Too much of Jackie Chan films.
He saw Jackie flew from a 6th floor and evaded arrest. He thought what Jackie Chan can do, I can also DO.
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Adeolajude(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Righteousness 99 nice caption..the wicked run when no one chases..the righteous has boldness like a lion.
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed It was on the news a few days ago, his name is Kayode Ogunsola, the worst part was that he was enjoying a plate of Amala and Ewedu dish before EFCC came knocking on his door, RIP to him though.
but why is always Amala and ewedu, when soldiers came for Akintola that year na Amala and ewedu he dey enjoy too.
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by xynerise: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
sammirano:

That is what will continue killing you people. Know your rights!

Your right to scam people?
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by billyG(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Why do crime if U hav no liver!
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Sunkyapogee(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:
What's on his mind before jumping from 6th floor? That the Lord will send his angel to catch him, or that the Lord will turn the floor to a foam for safe landing?

You funny bro.. The guy dey pay tithe na.what do you expect?. Fake promises
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by therajah: 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:
What's on his mind before jumping from 6th floor? That the Lord will send his angel to catch him, or that the Lord will turn the floor to a foam for safe landing?

Too much jackie chan movie!!
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Too bad.
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Jimiyung(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
It happened this morning not few days ago. Amal ko meat pie ni
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed It was on the news a few days ago, his name is Kayode Ogunsola, the worst part was that he was enjoying a plate of Amala and Ewedu dish before EFCC came knocking on his door, RIP to him though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / We Use Female Private Parts To Prepare Charms For Money – Yahoo Boys Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.