Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest (57147 Views)

Nigerian Man Jumps To His Death In Malaysian Police Raid (Pic/Video) / Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop that whataboutism.

Crime is evil and must be condemned in the strongest possible terms.

You rarely see a street in southern Nigeria without an internet fraudster.

The day those guys wouldn't have a foreign maga to go after, they will come after you and I.

We need a safe internet so we can network, learn, share ideas, have fun, and earn a decent income.
I'm totally against scammers but I don't like how that guy generalized as if everyone in the East is bad
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by YorubaPrince: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
sylve11:
It's meant to be that's why it happened.
Journey well, young man. sad

Next, please. cool

Foolish 9ja mentality... angry
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by hkidola00(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hedonini:
Can someone call the EFCC to order? What kind of crude, primitive style is this.... Going from house to house, door to door looking for suspected Internet fraudsters?

Why not act based on petitions and reports from victims with credible evidence - and actionable, tailored intelligence?
you are a fool...fraudsters sympathyser
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by hkidola00(m): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
livinbygrace:
Any southerners supporting this evil act being carried out by this Efcc must be gullible not intelligent.
To the Fulani controlled Efcc, the farm produce in which millions was invested but was destroyed by their almighty fulani herdsmen is good and has nothing to do with economy?What concern Efcc in arresting Yahoo boys?Who is the complainant?Who reported them to have been duped?This is not the reason why Obasanjo set-up Effcc in 2003 and what they are doing now is just misplaced priority.
This is the job of special fraud unit(SFU)at Ikoyi and you must have committed an offense and reported before you can be arrested and prosecuted.
There is more to this than meets the eyes.They keep on arresting southern youths,sending them to prisons whereby pampering their spoil brat drug addict youths in the north.Earlier today Maina"s son,after being accused of stealing Billions of pensioners funds,is no where to be found.
Who is arresting those drug addicts in the north that are constituting nuisance up and down?
Who is arresting those Bureau de change Mallams?Most of the accounts being used by these boys are being provided by Mallams but they remain untouchable.
They have concluded plans in sending all our able and well to do youths to prison by rendering them useless and invading the south.
Go to all Federal Ministries,its being run and controlled by the Northerners and nothing for our southern graduates and you are still harasing and intimidating them.
They are turning our best brains to nobody and nonentity all because nepotism.
Lagos and most southern states have been taking over by Northerners and their brothers from Chad,Niger while our youths are being sent to Prisons.
Southerners wake up,northerner are doing worse than this!!
lolz,I'm a full bred Ibadan boy..ur just a yahoo sympathyser..just cos dey don't arrest Fulani doesn't mean yahoo boys should be left alone...I'm a footballer,do u know d football deals I've lost due to dis fraudulent meiscreant,so we should leave them simply because they ain't northern youth ..idiot
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by mccloud224(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
illicit:
Very dumb move if u ask me....

Bella Shurmda tells boys to Japa on sighting EFCC. Na the result be dis. Censor what you listen to and DON'T listen to 98%/ of the retards in today's music industry.

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Too much GTA on ps 4 can cause this
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Eriokanmi: 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
poshbrave:
When ur conscience is not clear u fear anything. May His soul rest in peace
yes oo, or when your conscience is clear, you walk straight , you don't look back every second , while walking. Its an old adage.
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by mosesaigbe(m): 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
tongue
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 05, 2021
hkidola00:
you are a fool...fraudsters sympathyser

And you're a brainless bastard. Worthless loser.
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by livinbygrace: 4:18am On Feb 05, 2021
hkidola00:
lolz,I'm a full bred Ibadan boy..ur just a yahoo sympathyser..just cos dey don't arrest Fulani doesn't mean yahoo boys should be left alone...I'm a footballer,do u know d football deals I've lost due to dis fraudulent meiscreant,so we should leave them simply because they ain't northern youth ..idiot

Sorry oo the only footballer in the universe.How old are you?if you dont know ,fraud has been going on for ages even before you were born and mind you i hope you will not be so stupid by calling someone old enough to be your uncle,if not your father idiot?

https://www.thecable.ng/photographer-wrongly-paraded-as-fraudster-demands-n100m-damages-from-efcc

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/how-my-son-lost-n7-7m-to-forex-due-to-illegal-police-detention-commits-suicide/
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by rossukkii: 4:22am On Feb 05, 2021
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by hkidola00(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Hedonini:

And you're a brainless bastard. Worthless loser.
yahoo thief..dem go soon catch una or make u jump to ur death too
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by hkidola00(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2021
livinbygrace:

Sorry oo the only footballer in the universe.How old are you?if you dont know ,fraud has been going on for ages even before you were born and mind you i hope you will not be so stupid by calling someone old enough to be your uncle,if not your father idiot?

https://www.thecable.ng/photographer-wrongly-paraded-as-fraudster-demands-n100m-damages-from-efcc

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/how-my-son-lost-n7-7m-to-forex-due-to-illegal-police-detention-commits-suicide/
shut up...what all did stupid links..yahoo boys are on rampage or are u blind to see DAT,we need to do something to curb that not did useless link ur putting up
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by livinbygrace: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2021
hkidola00:
shut up...what all did stupid links..yahoo boys are on rampage or are u blind to see DAT,we need to do something to curb that not did useless link ur putting up

I hope you know the implication of insulting an elder or your father?I hope and pray you go far in life.Peace !!
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by hkidola00(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2021
livinbygrace:

I hope you know the implication of insulting an elder or your father?I hope and pray you go far in life.Peace !!
see did one claiming elder..show ur face...yahooboy
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by ericmor: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:
What's on his mind before jumping from 6th floor? That the Lord will send his angel to catch him, or that the Lord will turn the floor to a foam for safe landing?

Na too much Hollywood and drugs cause am
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by ericmor: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Hedonini:
Can someone call the EFCC to order? What kind of crude, primitive style is this.... Going from house to house, door to door looking for suspected Internet fraudsters?

Why not act based on petitions and reports from victims with credible evidence - and actionable, tailored intelligence?

Na naija be this nau. See how hush puppy was busted, like 36 of them busted simultaneously by Interpol
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by Abudu2000(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
SatanBoss:
go school they wont go. atleast if this one went to school , he will know that efcc or police cant do anything to him if he has a good lawyer. if they cant bring the person he scammed to testify in court, they hve no case
doesn't matter is the victim doesn't testify. Once all evidence are tendered, the most important thing is to get him to admit his crimes, even when thr victim appears he still has to admit either by force, torture or plea bergain. At least that's what i know about things like that
Re: Man Jumps To His Death After EFCC Stormed 1004 Estate Lagos For Arrest by alyarmouk(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy. U badt aswr. Dem still arrest d corpse

LMS1:
Maybe He Was Guilty Of A Crime Thus Trying To Escape Arrest,Little Did He Know He Was Giving Himself An Execution Sentence For A Crime That May Not Worth 5 Years Imprisonment Or Even 1m Fine.
E go shock am say them still arrest him corpes las las.
R I P Bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Has Anyone Experienced This Kind Of Scam In Lagos, A Friend's Integrity At Stake / Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.