Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,511 members, 7,958,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] (4010 Views)

My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) / My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
God will not allow laziness make you not to finish this short article that will change your mindset for good. You'll thank me later.

* I'll go into this later and show you secreenshots of how I regularly turn 160k to 200k in less than 2 hours. Or reducing a payment of 38k to 32k and saving 6k with a legal backdoor technique.

Before that, let's have a brief discussion.

Making clean money is easy — what is hard is being focused.

Making hard money is hard — what is easy is spending it.

If you know me, you'll remember I came to this forum broke in 2016.

Even when I was broke, I never begged a single soul for money — except my cousin I asked to help me with 10k. Today, that 10k is worth millions.

I'm not saying you shouldn't beg, but when you do, use the money wisely.

I love calling myself stingy to protect myself from being taken advantage of, but deep down, I'm not. I give a lot, but not just online anymore.

I have discovered a lot of things within these four years and a couple of months I have been active on this forum.

Some of the things I discovered are:

1. Politicians are happy you're poor or average at best.

2. Those the bad economy favor will never want the country to be great — they'll do everything within their power to make sure the poor stay poor while they keep milking the nation dry as they oppress.

3. No one owes you riches — God does. This is why you need to find the talent He gave you and make something out of it.

4. Everyone is depressed, but on different levels and field. Mine was because the youths are drawing the nation backward. They commit crimes and justify it with another crime committed by a politician.

5. No matter how good you are, there is someone who will not see it. So, don't try to impress them — just succeed in it and watch their jaws drop in silent admiral or obvious jealousy.

6. A life without a grass to grace story is a boring life.

7. A boring life leads to depression.

8. Frustration is not an achievement — depression is.

9. Nairaland and other social media networks are addictive and only a few can take advantage of the addiction and turn it to wealth while the rest roam online as they complain of how hard and difficult life is.

10. Health is wealth — money is just the printed copy, so don't chase money — attract wealth.

Talking about attracting wealth, I'll share a short story.

* Came to Nairaland in 2016 broke to read news.

* I noticed men in romance section needed dating solutions since I have been there and found the solutions myself.

* I wrote free articles on them and shared them for free even though I was broke and had no food to eat.

* A year later, I turned those articles to books.

* The books started making money on WhatsApp, my online book stores (which I created with the 10k my cousins gave me), Amazon, Apple book store, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, etc.

* Before I knew it, I generated a little above 5 million from those books in no time without fasting and prayer or meeting a native doctor — all was through persistence, focus, and determination.

* I was scared of using the money or part of it to go into cryptócurrency, but as a risk taker and someone who has abundance mentality and no afraid to lose, I did it anyway and now, cryptó is fire/gold.

* I would love to say anyone who isn't into cryptócurrency is an idîot, but I don't like cussing people, so I won't say it.

* Some of my books royalties come through Payoneer while the rest come through PayPal.

* Money in your PayPal account is gold — just like crypto and it can be legally manipulate into more money in 2 minutes.

* Nigerian politicians are criminals and our currency is unstable and instead of complaining, I decided find a way to benefit from Naira devaluation and Naira appreciation.

* I'll go into this later and show you secreenshots of how I turn 160k to 200k in less than 2 hours. Or reducing a payment of 38k to 32k and saving 6k with a backdoor technique.

Note: I'm not here to sell or teach you anything — I'm only here to enlighten you so you can go do your research.

I'm too addicted to crypto investment / trading to the point that I don't even write new books, check my KDP account, receive all calls, or have time for Nairaland again. In fact, my phone is mostly turned off.

The crypto market is booming like never before — especially those cool altcóins. In fact, it's addictive and extremely profitable as long as you're wise.

Having time for my haters is now close to impossible. I will really miss those little banters I do have with them.

Typing...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Now, who wants to see how I turn 160k to 200k+ or 32k to 38k in few minutes legally? If I see lots of interested hands, I'll talk about it with screenshots.

If I don't come back to finish this post, know that I have gone back to my addiction — crypto and have forgotten about this. Just pray I don't forget.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by LMS1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kikikigrin
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Longest time baba.

We dey wait sir. cool
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by MeekySmudger(m): 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
iLegendd:
Now, who wants to see how I turn 160k to 200k+ or 32k to 38k in few minutes legally? If I see lots of interested hands, I'll talk about it with screenshots.

If I don't come back to finish this post, know that I have gone back to my addiction — crypto and have forgotten about this. Just pray I don't forget.

Typing...
.,..Am expecting your screenshots sir,for motivation, one day I will be worth more than a century's fortune.

1 Like

Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Mide3367: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Make i book space grin
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Hadley02(f): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wow.
Check my profile for James Hadley Chase Novels
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Waiting sir
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Samwils: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
All in
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by NorthernSerene(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
We'll meet someday boss. Inshallah. I DM you several times. 'am still waiting to see the end of what you've started. Thanks for encouragement.

1 Like

Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by esomchi98820: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wow.Check my profile for James Hadley Chase Novels
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
iLegendd:

Your post can never be more truer, went to check you topics from the first, and what I have to say is in the words of Vusi:

build relationships that matter by adding ridiculous value & you will always have a business.

You have represented this, from the comments I see here. I can't help but agree as well.

2 Likes

Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Still nwa boy bt got to save these anyway
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Raychellasam(f): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
iLegendd:
God will not allow laziness make you not to finish this short article that will change your mindset for good. You'll thank me later.

* I'll go into this later and show you secreenshots of how I regularly turn 160k to 200k in less than 2 hours. Or reducing a payment of 38k to 32k and saving 6k with a legal backdoor technique.

Before that, let's have a brief discussion.

Making clean money is easy — what is hard is being focused.

Making hard money is hard — what is easy is spending it.

If you know me, you'll remember I came to this forum broke in 2016.

Even when I was broke, I never begged a single soul for money — except my cousin I asked to help me with 10k. Today, that 10k is worth millions.

I'm not saying you shouldn't beg, but when you do, use the money wisely.

I love calling myself stingy to protect myself from being taken advantage of, but deep down, I'm not. I give a lot, but not just online anymore.

I have discovered a lot of things within these four years and a couple of months I have been active on this forum.

Some of the things I discovered are:

1. Politicians are happy you're poor or average at best.

2. Those the bad economy favor will never want the country to be great — they'll do everything within their power to make sure the poor stay poor while they keep milking the nation dry as they oppress.

3. No one owes you riches — God does. This is why you need to find the talent He gave you and make something out of it.

4. Everyone is depressed, but on different levels and field. Mine was because the youths are drawing the nation backward. They commit crimes and justify it with another crime committed by a politician.

5. No matter how good you are, there is someone who will not see it. So, don't try to impress them — just succeed in it and watch their jaws drop in silent admiral or obvious jealousy.

6. A life without a grass to grace story is a boring life.

7. A boring life leads to depression.

8. Frustration is not an achievement — depression is.

9. Nairaland and other social media networks are addictive and only a few can take advantage of the addiction and turn it to wealth while the rest roam online as they complain of how hard and difficult life is.

10. Health is wealth — money is just the printed copy, so don't chase money — attract wealth.

Talking about attracting wealth, I'll share a short story.

* Came to Nairaland in 2016 broke to read news.

* I noticed men in romance section needed dating solutions since I have been there and found the solutions myself.

* I wrote free articles on them and shared them for free even though I was broke and had no food to eat.

* A year later, I turned those articles to books.

* The books started making money on WhatsApp, my online book stores (which I created with the 10k my cousins gave me), Amazon, Apple book store, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, etc.

* Before I knew it, I generated a little above 5 million from those books in no time without fasting and prayer or meeting a native doctor — all was through persistence, focus, and determination.

* I was scared of using the money or part of it to go into cryptócurrency, but as a risk taker and someone who has abundance mentality and no afraid to lose, I did it anyway and now, cryptó is fire/gold.

* I would love to say anyone who isn't into cryptócurrency is an idîot, but I don't like cussing people, so I won't say it.

* Some of my books royalties come through Payoneer while the rest come through PayPal.

* Money in your PayPal account is gold — just like crypto and it can be legally manipulate into more money in 2 minutes.

* Nigerian politicians are criminals and our currency is unstable and instead of complaining, I decided find a way to benefit from Naira devaluation and Naira appreciation.

* I'll go into this later and show you secreenshots of how I turn 160k to 200k in less than 2 hours. Or reducing a payment of 38k to 32k and saving 6k with a backdoor technique.

Note: I'm not here to sell or teach you anything — I'm only here to enlighten you so you can go do your research.

I'm too addicted to crypto investment / trading to the point that I don't even write new books, check my KDP account, receive all calls, or have time for Nairaland again. In fact, my phone is mostly turned off.

The crypto market is booming like never before — especially those cool altcóins. In fact, it's addictive and extremely profitable as long as you're wise.

Having time for my haters is now close to impossible. I will really miss those little banters I do have with them.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Asadujames202(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nonsense as typical
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by scofield114: 12:00am On Feb 05, 2021
ilegendd you lie a lots
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by solobrain(m): 1:49am On Feb 05, 2021
It's been a while I read your contents, I'm here now.
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2021
I just hope you end up copyrighting some of your saying. Waiting to see the screenshot
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by spirul77: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2021
Baba, abeg how can I get a working PayPal ? Please can I reach you privately about this ? I really need this like my life depends on it abeg baba
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by SweetVibe: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2021
You and the world wisdom should be far from each other
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 05, 2021
spirul77:
Baba, abeg how can I get a working PayPal ? Please can I reach you privately about this ? I really need this like my life depends on it abeg baba
I can reach you , do you have a visa card
Or open one for you sha anyway
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by spirul77: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2021
slimkhalifa:

I can reach you , do you have a visa card
Or open one for you sha anyway
how can I reach you bros ?
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
iLegendd please come back and continue.
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
My phone is lagging. Too many apps and it's making my typing speed slow. So, I won't type much.
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
spirul77:
how can I reach you bros ?
If you can drop your number here , do drop
If you can't send msg to my mail
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
iLegendd:
My phone is lagging. Too many apps and it's making my typing speed slow. So, I won't type much.
waiting sir
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by spirul77: 12:16am On Feb 06, 2021
slimkhalifa:

If you can drop your number here , do drop
If you can't send msg to my mail
Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
After creating this post, the next day, the government blocked one of the methods I use. I posted a link to a certain video on how it's done, but Nairaland bot deleted it. I guess, Nairaland and the government are working together.

2 Likes

Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Any, I don't want to talk much. I was supposed to pay 38k for a hosting plan, but I followed the smart way and paid 32k. Via GTB. The government subsidized for me by removing 6k. One of the reasons they blocked Bitcoin.

They don't want the poor masses to benefit from our common wealth and foreign reserve.

What I did to make this thing work was to remove all money in my GTB to make sure it gets declined just to help me see how much GTB will charge. If you have lots of bank accounts, you can do this to see how much they are charging to help you work with the cheapest bank.

2 Likes

Re: iLegend's Words of Wisdom With Examples [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Since I saved 6k, I used 5k to do 20GB sub on Airtel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Came From Abroad Caught His Wife With Another Man On Bed (video) / Ashawo Vibes: Every Woman Must Have This Vibes (A MUST WATCH) / A Woman That Has Feelings For You Will Display These 6 Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.