Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair (39317 Views)

Police Discover 350 AK-47 In A Poultry Farm In Niger State / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos) / London Police Discover $8.5million In Nigerian Student's Apartment (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Kharol1234: 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Na cocaine be that abi Irish potatoes
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by pepperdemzombie: 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
YorubaPrince:
I hope they'll soon catch Iyabo Ojo, Lizzy Anjorin, Mercy Aigbe etc... Can't wait, I swear! angry
Such people can't carry by themselves. Most use agents and bribe their way through.
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by panpan(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Where did this take place?

The conversation sounds like that of a French-speaking African country.

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by pepperdemzombie: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kharol1234:
Na cocaine be that abi Irish potatoes
Too much! Greedy thief!
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by samwillyco1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Game over
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by bigcasava1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
When they don't mention name just know is an afonja

1 Like

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by samwillyco1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

They use detectors, they move it round your body, if it detects something it will give signal.

Let them use the detectors/scanners on our politicians, looting this country dry
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by doxijaw: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Remember when I said it's the women selling drugs and these idiot's are so stupid they post everything on the internet
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by HaBaE(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
DarkJeddi:
G
G wagon
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by pepperdemzombie: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
samwillyco1:

Let them use the decorators on our politicians, looting this country dry
Do you understand English?
A detector is handy, like the one some bank security use to touch your bag and it makes sound if you have something odd that can't go in. It shows the object on the detector. How does that concern Politicians? Who put them there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Dreyton36: 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
She go odon go one babalawo place , the baba go say my daughter no worry when you reach airport them no go put eye for your body , you go just they go warawara

E shock her now say juju they Trav mostly when you need am

If you can do the CRIME you can do the time

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by MrJames007: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

They use detectors, they move it round your body, if it detects something it will give signal.
Oh Okay.

If I no fit arrange with pilot make e carry am thru the checkpoints for me, I won't attempt it. grin
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by pepperdemzombie: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
MrJames007:
Oh Okay.

If I no fit arrange with pilot make e carry am thru the checkpoints for me, I won't attempt it. grin

Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by MrJames007: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=98749749][/quote]Haha.. na dis small tin dey burst people. It must be really sophisticated.
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Longman8: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
If people can risk hiding Coke in their stomach, na for hair dem no go put am. Man is just looking for a way to survive.
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by amuwo1980: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Is that hauasa they spoke all thru?
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Dchampion65: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Marwa and the officers in NDLEA don vex.
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Origin(f): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
New administration at the NDLEA......

Till dem settle new administration....

Everything will go quiet again.

Its not new technology or techniques. They obviously know the people that carry these things.
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by planetx: 10:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
If they routinely catch people that swallow the drugs, what is hiding it inside a false bottom of a suitcase, hiding it inside T shirts or like this lady inside her hair that you will not be caught.
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Seyzcham91(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin
jawalis:
Bursted.
To the many fools arguing up there. If that person had luck and succeed in that deal. You’ll be the same set of people dropping account numbers for giveaway on social media and shouting boss.
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by cooltola(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
sometimes it is not the person fault carry the drugs . There have been documented cases when a person was forced to carry drugs for a ruthless drug cartel. If the person do not deliver such drugs to certain destination, a family member is tortured and later killed e.g a mum, dad , sister, brother etc
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Dcoy: 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
marvin906:
I don't understand the recent surge in coke smuggling
Nigeria is now globally recognize as a drug transit route...
Easy to bring in...
Enough mulls ready to take the risk and move it anywhere.... worldwide
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by amdoyin82(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Badorey6:

You are a liar

Her name is Uchenna Obi.

She is one of the many developers!
you lied too. Her name is Uchechi Ekene
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by Sunkyapogee(m): 12:35am On Feb 05, 2021
chei.. this fine kpekus go Riot for jail.. he no go better for any man that deceived her into this.
Re: Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair by gtown: 12:48am On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:
Bursted.
To the many fools arguing up there. If that person had luck and succeed in that deal. You’ll be the same set of people dropping account numbers for giveaway on social media and shouting boss.
You think everybody is Igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Sacks Soldier For Killing His Lover Over Phone Call / Woman Poisons Her Sister-In-Law In Bayelsa, Confesses After Burial. Photos / Pastor Escapes From Kidnappers As They Sleep In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.