Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! (2139 Views)

Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures / TEFconnect 2021 Nairalanders (lets Meet Here) / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Cassandra07: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
I am very aggrieved with the way Goatti has treated its investors. I gave them 200k in July which was to run for 6 months and get paid by January 5. As at due date no payment, then I notice people complaining too on instagram. They have even disabled comments on their page. They promised to send update mail by January 30, I got no email. Did you?

Share you Goatti investment story. Let's also plan and discuss how to get our money back. UNITED WE STAND!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by IbnBattuta1960: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
To all who are lucky to read this: stay clear of any online investment.
The moment they lock shop, it will be hard to explain it without shame, let alone tracing them.

8 Likes

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by EsosaDiva(f): 6:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Im also a victim. We need a plan! We need to get our money back.

Has anyone been to their office?

I am constrained by location at the moment. They are not replying messages, mails or calls!

Im frustrated with them!
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by emmaodet: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
They promise to pay this friday and i hope they do.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Cassandra07: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Really?

They are not even picking my calls. Pls give us update on if they pay you by tomorrow so we can keep hope alive.

Mind if I ask if the money is below 500k too?

emmaodet:
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by jesmond3945: 1:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Nawa o Nigerians and greed.

2 Likes

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by emmaodet: 4:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Cassandra07:
Really?

They are not even picking my calls. Pls give us update on if they pay you by tomorrow so we can keep hope alive.

Mind if I ask if the money is below 500k too?

It is 200k to get 260k

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by EsosaDiva(f): 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
We dey same bucket.

Who has gone to their office?

emmaodet:

It is 200k to get 260k
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by EsosaDiva(f): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
I dunno why they kept collecting money when they know they cant afford to pay

jesmond3945:
Nawa o Nigerians and greed.
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by jesmond3945: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
EsosaDiva:
I dunno why they kept collecting money when they know they cant afford to pay

because it is a ponzi scheme. Anything you want to invest in take time and study it very well. Don't go around dashing people money.

7 Likes

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Cassandra07: 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Let's wait for the person expecting his payment today to confirm for us angry
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by mariahAngel(f): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Take heart guys.
I'm guessing it was a different kind of ponzi scheme.

The best kind of investment is the investment that'll change people's lives.
Look for people with small business ideas that are feasible and loan them funds.... you're sure to get your ROI within 6months.

That woman that wants to start fries business but has no funds...
That guy with no job that wants to start sachet water supply business...
That woman that wants to go into yam business...
They're all around you...stop giving your monies to strangers without location.

17 Likes

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by emmaodet: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
EsosaDiva:
We dey same bucket.

Who has gone to their office?

My friend went to their office on monday and they promised to pay by today yet disappointed again.
My only rescue is that i invested a token with them and goatmeathq. I had the intention of investing 1m each but at the last moment something told me to caution as the first time, if not i won't really like myself.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Cassandra07: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2021
This business was thriving well, they have over 3000 investors and have been delivering on their returns for 3 years now. This is unexpected. I guess history dont guarantee future performance

jesmond3945:
because it is a ponzi scheme. Anything you want to invest in take time and study it very well. Don't go around dashing people money.
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by jesmond3945: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cassandra07:
This business was thriving well, they have over 3000 investors and have been delivering on their returns for 3 years now. This is unexpected. I guess history dont guarantee future performance

3000 investors can guarantee payout for 3 years. Guess no investor was coming in to pay upliners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by jesmond3945: 12:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
mariahAngel:
Take heart guys.
I'm guessing it was a different kind of ponzi scheme.

The best kind of investment is the investment that'll change people's lives.
Look for people with small business ideas that are feasible and loan them funds.... you're sure to get your ROI within 6months.

That woman that wants to start fries business but has no funds...
That guy with no job that wants to start sachet water supply business...
That woman that wants to go into yam business...
They're all around you...stop giving your monies to strangers without location.
lol worse advise. They would eat your money and give you sweet stories.

6 Likes

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by mariahAngel(f): 12:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
jesmond3945:

Then bury your money in the ground.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by jesmond3945: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

study and get a good strategy. Don't dash people your money

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
emmaodet:

It is 200k to get 260k
that's a poor investment. Thats 30% ROI in 6 long month waoo. Check my previous thread. football betting can pay you at least 30% above on your investment every month.
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Mide3367: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
you are right but this is the simplest way to do it. Don't give them the cash. Let them give u list of all thet need to succeed in the business and then buy it for them. If na bus to carry load, buy it and give it out on hire purchase. Let them know that they own that thing and u only seek interest from the amount u are giving them or the amount you bought it. Sign agreement and also a clause to collect it back without repayment is they default.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by EsosaDiva(f): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
Im so happy u listened to your innerman! Have friends that invested in millions. Really painful shocked shocked

emmaodet:

My friend went to their office on monday and they promised to pay by today yet disappointed again.
My only rescue is that i invested a token with them and goatmeathq. I had the intention of investing 1m each but at the last moment something told me to caution as the first time, if not i won't really like myself.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by EsosaDiva(f): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
This is true. Was about to post this b4 i saw this. They can never separate sympathy from business.

jesmond3945:

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by EsosaDiva(f): 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Any update pls?

emmaodet:
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by mariahAngel(f): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
lovecares34:
that's a poor investment. Thats 30% ROI in 6 long month waoo. Check my previous thread. football betting can pay you at least 30% above on your investment every month.

You made a whole lot of sense...until you got to the betting part cheesy

Dude! Don't you know sports betting is very risky, and ain't for the fainthearted? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by emmaodet: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
EsosaDiva:
Any update pls?

Failed as usual sis.
I am about using plan B - use of force(thugs or uniform men)

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by emmaodet: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
EsosaDiva:
Im so happy u listened to your innerman! Have friends that invested in millions. Really painful shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
30 percent in 6 months, that is a long time though.
I haven't heard of such investment, if there is a legal agreement then the investment platform isn't doing accordingly.
Since you know the location, you know what's next

1 Like

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by EsosaDiva(f): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Please lets know how it goes.
emmaodet:

Failed as usual sis.
I am about using plan B - use of force(thugs or uniform men)
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Lyzbet: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Please what are the next steps to take
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by lifenija: 12:30am On Mar 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

better to bury it than get involve with so called online trading bitcoin agro forex investment that has to do with Nigerians
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Cipha(m): 10:26am On Mar 04, 2021
I invested 100k to get 130k in 6 months...My pay out was supposed to be yesterday March 03. Haven't been paid... Called their numbers..no response...DM on IG ..no response...Sent WhatsApp chats...After ignoring me for hours, they finally responded and said they will pay in 2 installments and I should wait till end of March that they are having some challenges.

I already had been suspecting things were not alright some weeks ago when I noticed they were back on Instagram and all comments were turned off in their posts. I already knew that payment would be an issue and I partially zeroed my mind out of receiving payment on due date.

Well seems its another investment gone bad. For me its the last of Agritech investments for me.
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Jaylin: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
@Emmadot

I am coming from ikotun.
How do i locate their office.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earn 500 Naira Per Referral On New Launched Bank App / What Business Would You Start Given Unlimited Capital? / Four Major Things You Must Do To Succeed Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.