Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! (2144 Views)

Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures / TEFconnect 2021 Nairalanders (lets Meet Here) / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Jaylin: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2021
Please guys i need their company address like a description. I am coming from ikotun, what is the bustop to their office.
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Cassandra07: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2021
Please dont bother going there. They have closed their office since early February. Na just waste of transport.

Jaylin:
Please guys i need their company address like a description. I am coming from ikotun, what is the bustop to their office.
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Cassandra07: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2021
The office is closed. You will be wasting your time.

Jaylin:
@Emmadot

I am coming from ikotun.
How do i locate their office.

Thanks
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Cassandra07: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Let's keep an open mind, I hear that they will be sending a mail anytime from today. Buh this week we will be hearing from them.

God will make sure our investments return to us. Amen
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by patram: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
how far people
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by aqua(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
I got this march 24th

"Dear Investor, We would apologise for the long time taken to have communicated payout date. Unfortunately, all pending payment would be made from June 30th, 2021. We would be sending a mail on Friday, 26 March, 2021 detailing our financial position as of this time. We regret every inconveniences our action is causing you at the moment, we want to reassure you your capital are not lost and we would duly ensure we pay from the date stated above."
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Dhotseal(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2021
Cassandra07:
Really?

They are not even picking my calls. Pls give us update on if they pay you by tomorrow so we can keep hope alive.

Mind if I ask if the money is below 500k too?

I invested N1,300,000 with them, and up till now no reply or communication.

Their las mail was that they would pay everyone by July 31, 2021.

I am skeptical but they have until July 31, before i proceed against them
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by standard123: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Hello guys, is there any update on payments from goatti, or has any one been paid as they proposed?
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by constild(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2021
No payment from anywhere. Haven't heard any updates, no response to mails also.
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by Thewritingbeing(f): 12:02am On Jul 08, 2021
[ Who is goatti though quote author=Cassandra07 post=98742180]I am very aggrieved with the way Goatti has treated its investors. I gave them 200k in July which was to run for 6 months and get paid by January 5. As at due date no payment, then I notice people complaining too on instagram. They have even disabled comments on their page. They promised to send update mail by January 30, I got no email. Did you?

Share you Goatti investment story. Let's also plan and discuss how to get our money back. UNITED WE STAND![/quote]
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by stupidmod3: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2021
n u all proudly come here to show how foolish u are.

dey didnt scam u n ur foolish greedy parted ways with ur money.

drop 10k collect 15k isnt shady enough
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by aqua(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2021
stupidmod3:
n u all proudly come here to show how foolish u are.

dey didnt scam u n ur foolish greedy parted ways with ur money.

drop 10k collect 15k isnt shady enough

I dont blame you. You ought to have done your research before coming here and blabbing rubbish.
Goatti investment is not the 1 day investment you talked about,

it is one that runs for a whole 6 months and for just 30%. Also it plays in the agric sector so more or less you are investing in agric sector like a farmer to have a goat raised for you then sold and you get your share of the profit. It cannot get any legit than the stupid investment you mentioned here.

Anyway your name says how stupid you are.
Re: Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! by stupidmod3: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2021
aqua:

I dont blame you. You ought to have done your research before coming here and blabbing rubbish.
Goatti investment is not the 1 day investment you talked about,

it is one that runs for a whole 6 months and for just 30%. Also it plays in the agric sector so more or less you are investing in agric sector like a farmer to have a goat raised for you then sold and you get your share of the profit. It cannot get any legit than the stupid investment you mentioned here.

Anyway your name says how stupid you are.
hahaha smh u think being told 6 to 1 yr means its gonna be genuine wow

d country gets dummer I swear.
look if i want to dupe people i wil tell them returns over 2 yrs this gives me time to pack up my things leave the country n b acting legit until I get enough money transfer all to my foreign account n am. gone.

go to the office if u find them there.
mumu be looking @ my name their

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Won N452,500 In Lottonigeria Jackpot With #5000 Stake / Is It Safe To Use My Bank Card To Buy Crypto From Binance? / Lastma:traffic Offences,penalties And Minimum Fines To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.