Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Buhari Would Be The Last Fulani President In Nigeria Even Coup. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Would Be The Last Fulani President In Nigeria Even Coup. (1778 Views)

But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Would Lose 2019 Presidential Election / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Would Be The Last Fulani President In Nigeria Even Coup. by Alphafarms(m): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
We have been managing this little peace in Nigeria until Buhari came around with his 95% and 5% philosophy.

What a divisive element

Is actually 97% and 5% he said, what an illiterate of a president
Re: Buhari Would Be The Last Fulani President In Nigeria Even Coup. by Nkwobi042: 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
oladeebo:
....yeah, you have to change at your conviction never to follow, follow, re-watch my past post.

Hmmm...
Agbaya.
I hope you're not over 40? Else you are a lost case.
Re: Buhari Would Be The Last Fulani President In Nigeria Even Coup. by Nkwobi042: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
oladeebo:
...I will not report you to the mob but let me tell you Am not regret of support to Buhari and I will act at my conviction any time I wish to.

Yimu! undecided
Re: Buhari Would Be The Last Fulani President In Nigeria Even Coup. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

I wonder how Fulani a minority group put this unrealistic fear in your head that you think all Northerns are Fulani

Balewa is Hausa
Abacha is Kanuri
Gowon is from the pleatue
Abubakar is Gwari
Babangida is Nupe

Only Shagari , Buhari and Yar'Adua are Fulani..

After Buhari, with what is brewing, Fulani would find North even hotter than south after 2023

Tafawa Balewa was never a Nigerian President, he was prime minister. Nnamdi Azikwe was the first President of Nigeria.
Tafawa Balewa is Gere tribe not Hausa. Abdussalam Abubakar was the only Hausa President in Nigeria's history. Yaradua isn't Fulani tribe but Tuareg.
Re: Buhari Would Be The Last Fulani President In Nigeria Even Coup. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
saaron:
The bolded statements is very ridiculous. This pathetic thinking is the major reason why a bunch of minority barbarians are ruling over majority hausas.
Fulani minority savages are on the verge of being kicked out of Nigeria let alone conquer the entire country.
If u think it's possible to send ppl to extinction then let's see for the first time what u're going to do. You can't jst come online and rant when u don't even know how to handle a position of class re if given to u nor can u command respect in ur locality.
In the north people are close to leadership, we learn it from childhood to older age, so don't be surprised if u are able to play the game very well, we're the masters of this game (politics). In Nigerian political structure and permutation, no 2 or 3 zones out of of the six in a particular region (south or north) can produce President no matter their number but a process of extending support from nooks and crannies of the nation to get 25% votes cast from atleast 19 states across the zones of the federation. You can't just spit shit out of frustration and think it'll work. You don't have the knowledge of Hausa-Fulani who have been in more than 400yrs intermarriage that is why u're talking out of ignorance. more than 80% of Hausa are Fulani blooded either through paternal or maternal relatives. Who conquered who when in reality Fulani lost their attire, culture, lanuage and almost everything to Hausas. Do u think we're in stone age to start fighting because of allege conspiracy that Fulani have dominated Hausa because of what people who we are sure don't love us say? Let assume they dorminate Hausas, so what is wrong with it?
The so called minister, House of Reps or whatever from ur village in which way have u benefitted him that u have the gut to even start crying for the pain of others when they're content and have no problem with it.
Leadership isn't abt tribe, religion or skin colour but abt commitment and capacity. Hausa-Fulani are blended to the extent that u can hardly show pure Hausa man in Hausa land and most Fulani if not the herders in the bush and those in Fulani dominated areas are also Hausa blooded.
Go and deal with your problem, jare!
Re: Buhari Would Be The Last Fulani President In Nigeria Even Coup. by EMMY76: 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Am igbo i do rather vote the thiefing bullion van drug lord than any fulani saint. The fulani ancient believe and myth that the whole nigeria is a gift from allah to the fulani race is actually the root cause of all these crises and underdevelopment in nigeria today almost all fulanis believe this ancient myth both educated and illiterate.
Re: Buhari Would Be The Last Fulani President In Nigeria Even Coup. by RemoveKebab: 2:30am On Feb 05, 2021
If only Britain wont get involved.

Most people dont know this, Britain are still the main puppeteer in the Nigerian show.

They are benefiting massively from Nigerian's stagnation and backwardness.

They are still using the fulanis to control the country. The indirect rule tactics. Because they are the perfect people you can use for the role in stagnating a nation.

They are still giving them advice, tactics and power in international level.
Or you think the average cattle herder is smart and powerful enough to pull all strings on 200m people.

If you think Buhari vist london for only medical reason you are wrong.

Why do think they made amina top UN official to cover all their evil atrocities on Nigeria.

Most Nigerians dont know that there are bigger pictures being played on us.
Re: Buhari Would Be The Last Fulani President In Nigeria Even Coup. by LZAA: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2021
imhotep:

Did you also donate land to Herdsmen?

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ojukwu Was A Bandit: Ohanaeze Youths Fume At Gumi, Called For His Arrest / Nnamdi Kanu Fires Back At Northern Senator Over “war Threat” Against The Igbos / What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.