Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,560 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) (63931 Views)

Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / Alexx Ekubo Acquires A Toyota Land Cruiser (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by kenzysmith: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Olosho pays. Ahlaji has done it again

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by iamL(f): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Chii59:

95% of these noise makers are broke and frustrated. African China showed off his house, no one accused him of yahoo yahoo, but this lady showed off a car (which probably cost less than a duplex) and see them frothing at the mouth!

Nothing hurts a broke guy more than seeing his female counter part progressing. They will termed it as "sugar daddy money" na pain e dey pain Dem.

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by planetx: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2021
tstx:
If only Nollywood Actors had snails inbetween their legs
Wahala for who no get snail.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2021
grin you already know
majamajic:
What are they doing differently from their male counterparts ?

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2021
grin
chatinent:
Okay.

She's showing us the machinery she used to buy it.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2021
undecided
Zzor:
Hard work pays,Good to go girl
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2021
undecided it doesn't intimidate anyone but are we all not in naija together?

lets call a spade a spade abeg
Zzor:
Have you slept with her before? I wonder why the progress of women intimidate you all

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Jayfab009: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2021
VulgarLee:
If na ur sister will you spit this trash?
Good question cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Trustedpro: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2021
God answers women prayers faster than that of men. Women that visit native doctors will testify that juju prepared for women is more potent. God bless her hustle.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2021
Her waist dey pay o shocked
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
Have you slept with her before? I wonder why the progress of women intimidate you all
Hmmmmm
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Elxandre(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2021
pope191:

I hardly concern myself with how people choose to live their lives, but sometimes it's hard to ignore stuffs like what you wrote. African China and the lady in question are not mate, I can't tell how he made the money for his house, but please respect his process. He released his first album crisis in 2007, that's 14 years ago. I careless what these ladies do to get money, obviously not movies... Just suck to say, we will never see d end of every vices we frown at, as long as we keep validating folks with questionable possession and wealth.
Bro I'm sure his first album is older than that.
I remember a neighbor who used to disturb with that music as far back as 2004-5. grin

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by GenerationNext: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2021
adesmarty:
Lol...this one way charge my boss 500k for banging when she enter Ghana that time... continue using movie to deceive yourself grin grin
I can smell envy here from a struggler. Mtcheew. grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Jessepaid(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2021
hehehe...

I still don't know why NL guys be getting into meaningless and countless episodes of banters with NL ladies over the alternate source of income of female celebrities...

I agree the issue is quite sensitive and controversial..

deep down we know say na one senator money she dey chop...

these men stroke their ego by running things with these celebrities wey we dey see for TV everyday..

all women are viewed as sexual objects by nature..

but they have a choice, live as a sexual object or live as an upright woman.. they alone make that choice.. when you choose to sleep with your lecturers or producer for promotions you have made the choice already...

so listen carefully GREAT NL women..

as long as you have a hole where a man can put his beef..

you will be viewed as a sexual object, you can't change that..

as for Destiny etiko... it's obvious she's made her choice...

leave her, if she's comfortable with her decision don't judge her...

she 31..

wetin go make me vex for her side na if in some years to come she come dey complain say no man wan marry am..

enjoy your day..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2021
Chicastle:

And you where have you been since two weeks ?
Nah for thread like this your zzor they appear
I will make sure the jobless and fake nonentity get banned again plus her alternate monikers

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2021
big time grin
Bouz:
Her waist dey pay o shocked
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by KoshCAD: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2021
Chii59:

95% of these noise makers are broke and frustrated. African China showed off his house, no one accused him of yahoo yahoo, but this lady showed off a car (which probably cost less than a duplex) and see them frothing at the mouth!
So says Elon musk that will still beg for urgent 2k from the same broke guys.

Shameless specie.

3 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by KoshCAD: 9:57am On Feb 05, 2021
greymiles:

You’re still d one dat will be demanding for the source of income of a guy driving ordinary 2005 corolla
No mind the broke ass urgent 2k girl.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2021
grin no be 2007 hin first album at all
Elxandre:

Bro I'm sure his first album is older than that.
I remember a neighbor who used to disturb with that music as fast back as 2004-5. grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by azpekuliar: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Chii59:

Sharap dia! African China has been making music since the year 2000. We have seen his career highs and lows play out before our eyes over the years.
Name one movie this overnight hoectress has played a lead role in? Just one

6 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by walkingshadow911: 9:59am On Feb 05, 2021
adesmarty:
Lol...this one way charge my boss 500k for banging when she enter Ghana that time... continue using movie to deceive yourself grin grin

na for puna dem they rub the thing grin if u know...

the future is female indeed
it is just getting blurs by d day

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Bullman(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2021
envoymedia:
Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko has acquired a new Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, IgbereTV reports.

The car has a plate customised with the words, "Drama Doll."

Sharing photos and video of the car via her Instagram handle, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4UHapAOmP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDKlA4SFhWc

Nollywood Male actors aren't this successful
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by smith1985(m): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2021
majamajic:
What are they doing differently from their male counterparts ?

pussy is the magic

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by addexx: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Enjoy your life. I'm sure she's aware that her colleague, Ani, is seriously bedridden. God forbid he dies now then we start seeing fake tears and Rip's all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Is this car not one of those seyi makinde gifted his loyalists? She fit dey service the governor well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2021
her kpekus the land her better SUV...I 4 like chop this kpekus ooo
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Olosho actresses
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Is this car not one of those seyi makinde gifted his loyalists? She fit dey service the governor well cheesy
Sense will not kill you my brother. grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by walkingshadow911: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2021
Chii59:

did u just say "African China". damn you!
u hoes cant respect people u make legit money only to celebrate frivolous and questionable characters. trying hard to defend ur same ended up sounding like a bursted loudspeaker. u could av just swerve... damn!

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by zcee: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2021
post=98761406:
No be God............ ?

Na God oooooo
abi oo

Na so Dem take dey talk
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2021
This babe go dey charge anal 200k or more sef. They use their platform to prostitute. So make we hear word. Was it not recently Teemac or so asked FG to provide palliatives for entertainers. If it was a level playing field no wahala.

If it's legit side businesses going well for her, then congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unclad Lady Dances To 'Pawon': Olamide Blasted By Nigerians / Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) / Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.