Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani (1931 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by lekanolas: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
The Seriki Fulani of Igangan, Saliu Abdulkadri says he dreads the name of popular Yoruba nationalist, Sunday Adeyemo, aka Sunday Igboho .

Abdulkadri says he is always scared and cold whether he hears Sunday Igboho.
Speaking in an interview with the BBC on Thursday, Abdulkadri said what he experienced when Igboho and his boys stormed his residence was still fresh in his memory.

He said he has never experience and witness such in his life.

Abdulkadri, who has relocated to his hometown in Ilorin, Kwara State stated that the day heard that Igboho has gone to Ogun State, he could not sleep.

Describing Igboho as a wicked person, Abdulkadri accused Igboho of killing his only brother during the attack on the Fulani community that fateful Friday.

He added that Igboho and his boys wanted to kill him but he escaped miraculously.

Abdulkadri again denied allegation by Igboho that he was habouring the herders allegedly kidnapping and killing residents of the area.

Watch the video here: https://web.facebook.com/newsdaynaija/videos/121216769879637/
Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Apus: 12:15am On Feb 05, 2021
Mind games.. continue!

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by T9ksy(m): 12:37am On Feb 05, 2021
Good!!!

At least, that's one fulani criminal who, "when he hears yorubas beating the drums of war", wouldn't go back to sleep but rather takes to his heels.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Ever8090: 12:38am On Feb 05, 2021
Then move to Zamfara state were your bandit brothers are having a get together party with elites...south and middle belt will soon be hot for you guys...

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Racoon(m): 12:42am On Feb 05, 2021
cheesy Then proceed to Sambisa forest, Ralgore Forest(Kano) or back to the Futa Jallon Plateau original destination. The brute is simply playing the reverse psychology game for the SW hero to lower his guard them boom.The above picture just tells the hypocrisy and wickedness of the hausa-fulanis dominated security forces.Imagine this is IPOB, ESN members.
Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by princemillla(m): 12:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Victim card!!!

We Sabi this one tey tey....Oya pick two!!!

For now ur people has so rotten the whole matter so no pity/peace for the wicked until you the fulani elders start flushing out the bad eggs among u.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by realstars: 1:37am On Feb 05, 2021
You Never See Something
Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Dong2: 1:39am On Feb 05, 2021
lekanolas:
The Seriki Fulani of Igangan, Saliu Abdulkadri says he dreads the name of popular Yoruba nationalist, Sunday Adeyemo, aka Sunday Igboho .

Abdulkadri says he is always scared and cold whether he hears Sunday Igboho.
Speaking in an interview with the BBC on Thursday, Abdulkadri said what he experienced when Igboho and his boys stormed his residence was still fresh in his memory.

He said he has never experience and witness such in his life.

Abdulkadri, who has relocated to his hometown in Ilorin, Kwara State stated that the day heard that Igboho has gone to Ogun State, he could not sleep.

Describing Igboho as a wicked person, Abdulkadri accused Igboho of killing his only brother during the attack on the Fulani community that fateful Friday.

He added that Igboho and his boys waited to kill him but he escaped miraculously.

Abdulkadri again denied allegation by Igboho that he was habouring the herders allegedly kidnapping and killing residents of the area.

Watch the video here: https://web.facebook.com/newsdaynaija/videos/121216769879637/

Madman! He is not from Ilorin, he is from futajalon abeg. make dem go back to their real place.
Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Badorey6: 2:30am On Feb 05, 2021
T9ksy:
Good!!!

At least, that's one fulani criminal who, "when he hears yorubas beating the drums of war", wouldn't go back to sleep but rather takes to his heels.

He probably learnt how to take to his heel from Ojukwu!

Buratai is saying hi below!

[img]https:///65535/50909402553_56a1c2e206_b_d.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by TANID(m): 6:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Badorey6:

cheesy
Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:29am On Feb 05, 2021
Good! Let him know what it feels like!

This is what people have been going through in the hands of your followers (Fulani herdsmen)

I have been meaning to ask, how did he get 11 cars in his compound shocked shocked shocked he dey sell cars

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Obamaofusa: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2021
T9ksy:
Good!!!

That is what happens to all Fulanis.They shiver when Yorubas go against them even without carrying arms.You remember when Amotekun was being formed.The jitters was out of this world even when they control power for now..
One can easily see truism in what OBJ said.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by femi4: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2021
The fear of Sunday

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Obamaofusa: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2021
TANID:
cheesy

Everybody knows this.Even the ESN with weapons are hiding in the bush.They are generational cowards.Always running away..
Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Yobabad: 6:48am On Feb 05, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Everybody knows this.Even the ESN with weapons are hiding in the bush.They are generational cowards.Always running away..
. Local Yoruba Muslim, your shoe will soon offend Islam and you will be arrested just like the barba who gave hair cut that offend cursed isla.m

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Oghene1st: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by ZorGBUooeh: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Obamaofusa:

That is what happens to all Fulanis.They shiver when Yorubas go against them even without carrying arms.You remember when Amotekun was being formed.The jittery was out of this world even when they control power for now..
One can easily see truism in what OBJ said.

See dem beating dia hairy chest like a silver back gorilla.
Yoruba's funny die I swear..Yerstday when they where killing,kidnapping and blocking roads in ur region u guys where no where to be found.
Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by ZorGBUooeh: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2021
femi4:
The fear of Sunday

Lols

Sunday wey make tactical escape run go Ogun to avoid emir wakili.I hear say im dey gather retirement fund online cheesy
Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by orisa37: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2021
YOU'RE A FRAUD. OPC AND AMOTEKUN, ODUDUWA'S STATE POLICE ARE COMING AFTER YOU.. SERIKI IN YORUBA LAND IS A TABOO. "AKI NRI OBA MEJI NI ILU KAN".
Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by duro4chang(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Despite all the people wo and your men have killed you can still be scared by just a name.
Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Asgard13: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2021
Badorey6:

IT CAUSE NOTHING TO PRESS YORUBA MUMU BOTTON

SAME SERIKI COMMUNITY HAS ITS 10 VILLAGES CONQUERED AND RENAME BY WAKILL
WITH A REDTAPE BOUNTARY

SAME VILLAGE.... HAS BEEN RENAMED TO FULANI COMMUNITY AND ALL FARM AND FARMLAND SEIZE BY FULANI

YORUBA PEOPLE CANT GO THEIR FARM .. NOR HAVEST THEIR PRODUCE AS ALL IS BEEN HARVESTED BY WAKILL AND SOLD TO SAME YORUBA PEOPLE WHO PAYS FOR THEIR FARM PRODUCE

WAKILL IS ALIVE AND KICKING WHILE SUNDAY IGBOHO KEEP MAKING EXCUSES TO DELIVER HIS PEOPLE WITH ALL BIS JUJU AND YORUBA DEMONS HE PUT ON..

THE OBAS IN THIS COMMUNITY ARE DAILY BEEN FLOGGED AND THIER WIVES TAKING AS CONCUBINES
YET YORUBA IS BRAGGING OVER WHAT SERIKI SAID
YORUBA MUMU BOTTON IS BEIN PRESS AND THWY CAN EASILY FALL..
JUST MASSAGE THEIR EGO AND THEIR MOUTHS WILL OPEN

SAME YORUBA THAT CANT GO 20KILOMERTERS NEAR THEIR FARM ARE MAKING MOCKERY OF IKPEAZU THAT GIVES FARMERS 100k and HERDERS SAME PRICE FOR DAMAGED PRODUCTS
MEANWHILE YORUBA BUYS THEIR OWN HARDEND FARM PRODUCE FROM WAKILL

SHAMELESSLY THEY COME ONLINE TO BRAG AND. CHEST BEAT...

PRESENTLY IN YORUBA LAND ..... FULANI ARE HOST COMMUNITIES WHILE YORUBA ARE STRANGERS WITH DIRECT ORDERS TO FOLLOW

YET YORUBA WILL LEAVE THEIR CONQUERED HOMES TO FULANI ONLY TO RUN MOUTH ON A GOVERNOR TAKING CARE OF NIGERIANS IN HIS DOMAIN

IGBOHO MY FOOT

TILL THOSE CONQUERED VILLAGES ARE TAKEN BY YORUBA PEOPLE NO BODY IN NIGERIA WILL TAKE THEM SEEIOUS

NIGERIANS MUST CONSTANTLY REMIND YORUBA PEOPLE OF THEIR CONQUERED BROTHERS IN 2021..
WHILE THE FIGHT HAND TO ERASE THAT.. by continued change of NARRATIVES AND PROPAGANDA TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM HAPPENINGIN YORUBA LAND

WALAHI YORUBA HAS GIVEN UP ON THOSE. ILLAGES

IGBOHO DON RUN MATTER END

IBB IS SO RIGHT ABOUT YORUBA PEOPLE ...

Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Mightyhaiz: 10:50am On Feb 05, 2021
T9ksy:
Good!!!

.Thank God for Sunday o

Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by T9ksy(m): 11:28am On Feb 05, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
.Thank God for Sunday o

There are many more "Sunday Igbohos" where he comes from.
Re: VIDEO: When I Hear The Name Sunday Igboho, I Get Scared And Cold- Seriki Fulani by Mightyhaiz: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
T9ksy:

There are many more "Sunday Igbohos" where he comes from.
ok.. thank God for Sunday Igbohos..

yorobachristians have a way of repping

(1) (Reply)

How We Killed For Rituals, Attacked Imo Prison, Police Stations – ESN Commander / #Reno Omokri Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Lambaste Him For Disparaging Ndigbo / The Ikom Bridge In Cross River State Almost Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.