Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike (33100 Views)

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / 2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2021
Landlord travel and see.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by ddippset(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2021
How can any sane person be applauding a bad transparency international rating on his own country.

People like Wike think that the TI rating is an indictment on only Buhari or APC.

No.

It's an indictment on every Nigerian.

People outside the country won't ask you whether you bear Buhari or you are APC.

You are Nigerian!

Wike plays politics and propaganda and lies with everything.

Suddenly he thinks he is Lee Kwan Yoo because he is building flyovers without publicizing how much he is spending on them.

Pensioners are dying by the day in rivers.
No employment since Wike became governor.
Health and Agric Zero.
Security issues everywhere.

Wike pointing finger at the FG points back at him.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Jerryherd: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2021
Onepeople:
I have no business with the above mentioned names, no allegedly corrupt politicians will enjoy my support any more wether direct or indirect, if the alleged corrupt Tinubu is your only hope of bouncing back financially in 2023,brother have a rethink, you can't project the image of an ethnic bigot to rule a circular nation like Nigeria and in the other hand condemning those that love the tribalist and divisionist Kanu. We should get sense after Buhari.

Sensible people don't dwell on unsubstantiated allegations

As long as Tinubu is capable has track record of good policies in Lagos, has ditribalised cabinet in Lagos, has helped many grow, never convicted for any crime

Then he has my full support

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by omokab: 7:21am On Feb 05, 2021
casppyjay:
lol the joke is on u because ur worthless existence is as inconsequential as ur words .. u are a defective product of odua cursed are ur parents.. u are globetrotting the cyberspace without home training that’s so unlike omobanke and omoluabis..

Who told u I was PDP or belong to any party? This is the problem with Nigeria and Nigerians... so I must support whoever you support and whatever they do? Lest I become your enemy and opposition...nah nah I’m too intellectually inclined to have a nomadic trait let alone practice it with joy ..
you are far too distance to be an omoluabi. You do not portrait what the real Yoruba man suppose to be. Mentioning someone's parent in an argument like this means you are just simply irresponsible child.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Clothingonline9(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2021
Who is the strongest politician in southern Nigeria that can easily win election like buhari did 2 times with heavy hate ? I need answers
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by SaintBeehot(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2021
NiRfreak:

Eran iya ni e..... So you still want an APC to be ya President so that you can continue your suffering or probably get killed by insecurity.
APC isn't the problem, Buhari and his cabal's is.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by PericomaNwankwo: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by RulerIAm(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2021
omokab:
I just realise that wine the wicked master lack common sense. What is your own assessment of BAT that he should not contest for president in 2023? You nail yourself when you said all PDP were performing but you as oil producing state governor could not do what fintiri has achieve despite all IGR,and constant federal allocation together with 13% derivative. PMB has given you huge amount of 75B if I do not do mistake of project Amechi did when he was the governor of your state and you could not achieve anything. If God so wish BAT Will become the president of this nation because he's more capable and better than you
BAT is better and more capable than all Yoruba people not wike. You know work wey wike de do for Rivers State? Una go de support wickedness. Hope you are enjoying this change? U never see pepper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by casppyjay: 7:26am On Feb 05, 2021
omokab:
you are far too distance to be an omoluabi. You do not portrait what the real Yoruba man suppose to be. Mentioning someone's parent in an argument like this means you are just simply irresponsible child.
again the joke is on u and ur parents.... or perhaps they told u but u were too dull to hold on to instructions and wise words ..maybe an apology to them wouldn’t be out of place or maybe they deserve it we might never know..

My own parents taught me not to look for random problems as by so doing will get me into problems and bring reproach to them.. now did ur own tell u ? Because if u never insulted me u won’t feel bad u letting them receive reproach? It’s all on u.. next time u guide ur utterances.. if u can’t stand the heat in the kitchen don’t come in..

By the way it should be far too distant.. let’s just say I want to help u insult me lol
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by DSC7: 7:30am On Feb 05, 2021
E be things.....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Kindledlight(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2021
“Even I, as governor of an oil-producing state, I cannot construct underground flyover. I wonder where Fintiri is getting his money, but this is what we call development.

Wike~2021
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Komu1048(m): 7:30am On Feb 05, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

No. It's not a sin against foreign islam, but it's a sin against Nigeria Islam.
In Egypt, shit like this is not given any relevance

I tire ooo, sterilizer a sin because of alcohol content. Nawao

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Sunnyja: 7:31am On Feb 05, 2021
omokab:
I just realise that wine the wicked master lack common sense. What is your own assessment of BAT that he should not contest for president in 2023? You nail yourself when you said all PDP were performing but you as oil producing state governor could not do what fintiri has achieve despite all IGR,and constant federal allocation together with 13% derivative. PMB has given you huge amount of 75B if I do not do mistake of project Amechi did when he was the governor of your state and you could not achieve anything. If God so wish BAT Will become the president of this nation because he's more capable and better than you
How will God wish calamity for his children?!
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by DSC7: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2021
E be things......

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Isobug: 7:35am On Feb 05, 2021
ddippset:
How can any sane person be applauding a bad transparency international rating on his own country.

People like Wike think that the TI rating is an indictment on only Buhari or APC.

No.

People outside the country won't ask you whether you bear Buhari or you are APC.

You are Nigerian!

Suddenly he thinks he is Lee Kwan Yoo because he is building flyovers without publicizing how much he is spending on them.

Health and Agric Zero.

Wike pointin Edg finger at the FG points back at him.
On TI, he's right. When you see the truth say the truth. Don't protect
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Komu1048(m): 7:37am On Feb 05, 2021
meditator:

In Islam, only alcohol consumption is prohibited, not its usage as medicine. So any hand sanitizer that provides protection against viruses and germs are welcomed.

Fundamentally, the alcohol-based hand sanitizer is a good deterrent against potent coronavirus, so it is not Haram or prohibited. Alcohol destroys the protein envelope that surrounds coronavirus, and destruction of protein envelope effectively kills the virus.

Also, these are industrial alcohol, not meant to be consumed as beverages, so its usage as medicine is totally permitted.

I'm glad you are inquisitive to ask questions on what the religion says about the act of that man without resorting to insults and castigation of the religion. I commend you for that.

Religion of Islam is perfect but Muslims are not. We can only learn Islam from the tenets of the religion not from the actions of men because man is an imperfect being. There are many bad Christians and pastors out there, does their acts represent Christianity ? No.

May God increase us all in wisdom and knowledge and may he unite all Nigerians irrespective of our faith disparities.

Brother, thank you for the well crafted analysis one love

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by ceaser: 7:37am On Feb 05, 2021
Something that the Yorubas have told him since 2 years ago, Wike is just realising it now. Even those useless duo of Káyòdé Fáyemí and Yèyé Bello of Kogi state can only smell it, but will never get to taste it.

That notwithstanding, we must still ensure it doesn't stay in the North, that is if the mirage called Nigeria still exists as one by then. Nigerians can't afford another 4 harrowing years under a Fulani/Northern presidency for it is that that will avail then further entrenchment of their Fulanization agenda.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Komu1048(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Thankfully, Today's Friday grin.U can ask those black head spots pipu that carry kettles/usually enter toilet with their left leg)come out with their right leg while reciting that thing.

Bro please
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Whoube99(f): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/News/Tinubu-cannot-see-presidency-gate-in-2023-says-Wike

You no go talk how much of Rivers state millions you don carry go dash them for Adamawa now, Mr free donor@wike
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by SweetVibe: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2021
casppyjay:
again the joke is on u and ur parents.... or perhaps they told u but u were too dull to hold on to instructions and wise words ..maybe an apology to them wouldn’t be out of place or maybe they deserve it we might never know..

My own parents taught me not to look for random problems as by so doing will get me into problems and bring reproach to them.. now did ur own tell u ? Because if u never insulted me u won’t feel bad u letting them receive reproach? It’s all on u.. next time u guide ur utterances.. if u can’t stand the heat in the kitchen don’t come in..

By the way it should be far too distant.. let’s just say I want to help u insult me lol
Please, pity the guy nau. You want to kill someone child with insult

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by SweetVibe: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2021
casppyjay:

they have killed omokab oo

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Antoeni(m): 7:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Ameachi/El Rufai 2023
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by PHijo(m): 7:49am On Feb 05, 2021
ddippset:

No.

You are Nigerian!

Health and Agric Zero.

Wike pointing finger at the FG points back at him.

So under Jonathan you APC folks didn't know all the rubbish you wrote?

You guys are just being hypocritical.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by casppyjay: 7:51am On Feb 05, 2021
SweetVibe:

they have killed omokab oo
Na foolish boy and I enjoy interactions not irritations he insulted me like he was a mad ape seeing the bride dragged away but I politely replied hun whilst scolding him ofcourse and he went emotional on me u can easily tell he loves his parents but he’s a dull man and he knows he’s failing them ..

Dont worry I did psychology and I hate to wear the hat before I come online to enjoy never did but sometimes u can’t ignore some tendencies no matter how hard u try .. I mean it’s spontaneous
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by yusluvad(m): 7:56am On Feb 05, 2021
Sure
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by SweetVibe: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2021
casppyjay:
Na foolish boy and I enjoy interactions not irritations he insulted me like he was a mad ape seeing the bride dragged away but I politely replied hun whilst scolding him ofcourse and he went emotional on me u can easily tell he loves his parents but he’s a dull man and he knows he’s failing them ..

Dont worry I did psychology and I hate to wear the hat before I come online to enjoy never did but sometimes u can’t ignore some tendencies no matter how hard u try .. I mean it’s spontaneous
the mods always press the ban botton on me whenever I hit any one with my savagery.
(1) Buhari supporters
(2) Biden/Democrat supporters
(3) Tinubu slaves
(4) Religious slaves
Are 4 groups of people that I have given up on

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Klovertg(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2021
get your Dubai tourist visa......call 07032683191
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by pasol4real(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Osinbajo will garner more votes than Tinubu
No sensible Nigerian will vote osinbanjo cos he is nothing but a weakling n a slave. He clearly will become a puppet to Tinubu or his Fulani masters
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by casppyjay: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2021
SweetVibe:

the mods always press the ban botton on me whenever I hit any one with my savagery.
(1) Buhari supporters
(2) Biden/Democrat supporters
(3) Tinubu slaves
(4) Religious slaves
Are 4 groups of people that I have given up on
lol my wife dey always laugh me sef because I dey know before I get ban the only thing is the discretion of the ban and duration lol always funny though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt / Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him / 'Saraki Must Go!' - Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.