Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,832 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike (33099 Views)

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / 2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by indolomous(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2021
Some how we find ourselves with the worst possible people for leaders... WIKE IS AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE WITH LESS THAT ZERO LEADERSHIP QUALITIES. He thinks development means build road & bridges... The only thing he knows to do is talk carelessly like a prostitute. He is so far the worst & self-centered governor in Rivers state history. He has continued to reduce the office of a governor to that of a secondary school prefect;
Funkeshuga:
wike talk carelessly most times, I wonder how that big baby found himself in Nigeria law school with his weak psychological trait

imagine as an oil producing state, he couldn't achieved what alimajiri state is doing and is saying this publicly and condemning APC states and Tinubu for this? is this not a matter of inconsistency and contradiction

I don't like people who aren't reserved, that's how the foool was bragging to tile Benue state before he kept mute when Ortom cross over, this doesn't mean Tinubu is not a self center and greedy man but this big baby of river state don't worth representing in the senate not to talk of holding national post

Rivers state are lamenting about employment, bad roads in rural areas but the fool dey donate money for alimajiri to build market that bht and bandits will still burn down. Wike is one of the foolish southerner leaders I've been talking about
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Ezmans: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
All of Una no go see the road to presidency
only a fool I'll argue about a polititian
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by nogragra: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/News/Tinubu-cannot-see-presidency-gate-in-2023-says-Wike

........because you wike the wicked is busy dreaming of the presidency foolish men.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Funkeshuga(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2021
indolomous:
Some how we find ourselves with the worst possible people for leaders... WIKE IS AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE WITH LESS THAT ZERO LEADERSHIP QUALITIES. He thinks development means build road & bridges... The only thing he knows to do is talk carelessly like a prostitute. He is so far the worst & self-centered governor in Rivers state history. He has continued to reduce the office of a governor to that of a secondary school prefect;

a politician that criticize their own party men just because of his own interest is not a good party man, there is nothing that ediot don't called PDP during Edo election

if not that Nigeria is not a sane country, I don't know what the likes of Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Wike, ikpeazu should be doing in politics. a lot of useless leaders occupied our political space and we expect to enjoy dividends of democracy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2021
I wil not be suprise if apc retain power come 2023 after all that nigerians withnessed under them from.nepotistic apointment to flagrand disobedience of court orders and constitution of the fedral republic of Nigeria, bad management of the economy, indiscriminate corruption within the political class to mentioo but a few. becos ~~~ Nigerian are very gulible set of people who alow religious and tribal sentiment to influence their choice of who they support to be their leader
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by GeneralPula: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Don't mind the clown

Omoluwabi, not Omoluabi..

From , Oodua1stson,Kaduna1stson,Borno1st now to Omoluabi1stborn..

No matter how you disguise..

Flatinoz will always be Flatinoz & Every of your statregy are DOA
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2021
Please people, let's have Sense in 2023, we are tired of this old men!! They are done!!
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Indispensable85(m): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Why is everyone talking about tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by eddypolymer(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2021
All polithievicians in nigeria are criminals.

Believing them at your own peril.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by eddypolymer(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2021
All polithievicians in nigeria are all criminals.

Believing them at your own peril
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by dederocs(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2021
cheesy grin knockout.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by maak400: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Komu1048:
The way Nigerian carry religion for head ehn.

So I went to this billionaire Fulani house at lekki phase 1 to work and after waiting for close to two hours because according to the staffs. They don’t wake him up n even if he is awake, you have to wait till he comes down. I sha wait, I have my new face mask on and hands sterilized in the presence of the gateman . Yet they gave me theirs own customized face mask. They latter ask me to wash my hands again when the man had called for me. I know even vex I wash again and then requested for sterilizer that was when I was told he don’t accept sterilizer in his house because of the alcohol content, they said that was one of the reason I have to wash the one I put on my hand. This man wife is a catholic christian oo and the husband a strong Muslim.

Please if person use sterilizer, is it a sin in Islam? I need answer please
A Catholic woman married a fulani man because he's rich despite the difference in their religion. Men, one sure thing you must do in this life is to make money at all cost. Make money and see how women will worship you. Fact.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by blackgold90(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2021
LegendHero:
Wahala wear bone straight.

Wike, a PDP man bothered about Asiwaju in APC.

It’s like Wike is trying to contest for presidency in 2023 o, what will now be the fate of Peter Obi?

This matter is the more you look, the less you see.

Buhari-Tinubu will terminate in 2023
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by stanluiz(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2021
LegendHero:
Wahala wear bone straight.

Wike, a PDP man bothered about Asiwaju in APC.

It’s like Wike is trying to contest for presidency in 2023 o, what will now be the fate of Peter Obi?

This matter is the more you look, the less you see.
Wike will not contest for president. He want to be vice president for Aminu tambuwal of sokoto. Thats why he has been romancing with him.

He gave him 500 million when he visited tambuwal and sultan of sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2021
GeneralPula:

Omoluwabi, not Omoluabi..

From , Oodua1stson,Kaduna1stson,Borno1st now to Omoluabi1stborn..

No matter how you disguise..

Flatinoz will always be Flatinoz & Every of your statregy are DOA

Omoluwabi is the same as omoluabi

Just as Oduduwa is the same as Oodua.
Mi ki shey Igbo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by stanluiz(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2021
I don't PDP either do I support APC . I vote for candidate not the party.

Peter obi and professor yemi osibanjo are the only candidates I will vote in 2023 presidential election. Atiku abubakar should back off. 2023 president must come to the South.

If Peter obi and yemi osibanjo are not on the ballot ticket then bola tinubu has my vote. He should be voted as president. Tinubu has paid his dudes. We all know that tinubu has 60% chance of becoming president if he contest.

Some people don't like tinubu due to one reason or the other. But he is a human being. No body In this world is perfect.

As for that mentally unstable thug called wike. He should not bother about 2023 presidential election because both president and vice president he no go see. No reasonable Nigerian will vote for that motor park thug called wike.

Stupid wike that bow down to sultan of sokoto yet he cannot respect his own traditional rulers in rivers state. He can still go on and share rivers state money to Northern state.

Fulani slave!
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by berrystunn(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
Politians are all the same, if Tinubu should decamp to PDP today, the whole story will change to praises.

Hahhahhahha
If devil repent... No more hell
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by TOMMYS: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

Sensible people don't dwell on unsubstantiated allegations

As long as Tinubu is capable has track record of good policies in Lagos, has ditribalised cabinet in Lagos, has helped many grow, never convicted for any crime

Then he has my full support
. TFY
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by TOMMYS: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
Politians are all the same, if Tinubu should decamp to PDP today, the whole story will change to praises.
My mind dey tell me say.
Na Ambode tinubu go arrange for president
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by omoharry(f): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2021
Komu1048:
The way Nigerian carry religion for head ehn.

So I went to this billionaire Fulani house at lekki phase 1 to work and after waiting for close to two hours because according to the staffs. They don’t wake him up n even if he is awake, you have to wait till he comes down. I sha wait, I have my new face mask on and hands sterilized in the presence of the gateman . Yet they gave me theirs own customized face mask. They latter ask me to wash my hands again when the man had called for me. I know even vex I wash again and then requested for sterilizer that was when I was told he don’t accept sterilizer in his house because of the alcohol content, they said that was one of the reason I have to wash the one I put on my hand. This man wife is a catholic christian oo and the husband a strong Muslim.

Please if person use sterilizer, is it a sin in Islam? I need answer please
Na Fulani man wey marry a Catholic woman?This is unhead off. Are you sure that man is a Fulani or his mother is Fulani and his father is Yoruba? Secondly, he is married a non muslim, which is haram in their religion and still does not want to have anything to do with alcohol sterilizer which is very effective is killing bacterial and the virus that he is afraid off..na waoo! I see this as nothing but hypocrisy & fanatism.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2021
NiRfreak:

Eran iya ni e..... So you still want an APC to be ya President so that you can continue your suffering or probably get killed by insecurity.

So u also want him to go back to PDP that gives nothing in 16yrs?

Both of you are the same
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by otuodich64: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2021
NiRfreak:

Eran iya ni e..... So you still want an APC to be ya President so that you can continue your suffering or probably get killed by insecurity.
I I think Wike made a point there! My own Gov. the spreme court Gov is only propagating for covid 19 . Nothing more.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Harmlesspill:
What is happening in Adamawa State is a replica of what is happening in other PDP states.

Abia State inclusive?
You see why I don't like our politicians.
Selfish sets of people

I wonder oo
How does he expect real human beings to perceive him knowing Abia state is also a PDP run state?
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by nku5: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2021
This wike should close his bucket mouth there. Him sef no go smell VP that is making him donate money to the north up and down

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by gaskiyamagana: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2021
Macphenson:
Who wants to elect the Chicago drug Baron and bullion van thief before?
You talked sense to your bloders in 7 distinctions class
Anxiety
Annoyance
Animousity
Angry
Anger
Anguish
Agony.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by gaskiyamagana: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Logically and technically Wike is talking sense to those with third eyes. If Buhari and present administration want either Tinubu or any other APC candidate presentable to Nigerians, will they be running government or ruling over us like this?
Atiku is coming!
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by NiRfreak(m): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

So u also want him to go back to PDP that gives nothing in 16yrs?

Both of you are the same
Eran ni e...where in my post did you find PDP...where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Commissioner Of Works & Federal Controller Visit 2nd Niger Bridge- PIX / Soldiers Hold Usman Durkwa To Ransom, Threaten To Kill Him / 'Saraki Must Go!' - Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.