Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike (33092 Views)

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / 2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by NiRfreak(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2021
SaintBeehot:
APC isn't the problem, Buhari and his cabal's is.
If we have humans thinking like you people.... Nigeria really don't have future
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by NiRfreak(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2021
omokab:
Despite the fact that you are suffering does not mean everybody is suffering. The suffering Nigeria is suffering today is not about APC but about buari wrong policy on economy and security especially on herdsmen because both APC and PDP bleeped up on boko haram. As I said if God wish,. Is not by my power not by yours tinubu will become or not become the president. Buari has done bad in some area but has also done far better in infrastructure development than PDP 16 years of governance with crude oil selling at 145 dollar per barel. All this will have a positive impact in the long run on our economy. We need an intelligent man that can turn things around and tinubu has that. You can support your PDP in 2023 election that not my concern
Ode gidi ni e. Wetin concern me with PDP...where did u see me talk about PDP...woke was talking gibberish..anyone with sense knows that...but u are here talking about APC...u and wike and PDP are same...going in circles
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Komu1048(m): 11:32am On Feb 05, 2021
omoharry:
Na Fulani man wey marry a Catholic woman?This is unhead off. Are you sure that man is a Fulani or his mother is Fulani and his father is Yoruba? Secondly, he is married a non muslim, which is haram in their religion and still does not want to have anything to do with alcohol sterilizer which is very effective is killing bacterial and the virus that he is afraid off..na waoo! I see this as nothing but hypocrisy & fanatism.

Full Fulani, I saw catholic praying material in his wife room, just they do arrange them in catholic alters. That’s how I assume the wife is a catholic.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by SaintBeehot(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2021
NiRfreak:

If we have humans thinking like you people.... Nigeria really don't have future
please can you expatiate more on what you know about my political ideology kid!
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by garfield1: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2021
Sonoyom:
Wike na heartbreaker.

Eyeneka,wike is a stupid man
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by NiRfreak(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2021
SaintBeehot:
please can you expatiate more on what you know about my political ideology kid!

You are nothing but a big fuuul, an ideological failure in the political sphere. Eran oshi
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Sonoyom(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
garfield1:

Eyeneka,wike is a stupid man
He can be hypocritical at times but he is surely better than our own man.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by TheRareGem1(f): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
pasol4real:

No sensible Nigerian will vote osinbanjo cos he is nothing but a weakling n a slave. He clearly will become a puppet to Tinubu or his Fulani masters

So na Nnamdi Kalu them go vote for right
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by garfield1: 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sonoyom:

He can be hypocritical at times but he is surely better than our own man.

Yes but let him concentrate on pdp and leave tinubu
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by garfield1: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Clothingonline9:
Who is the strongest politician in southern Nigeria that can easily win election like buhari did 2 times with heavy hate ? I need answers

Osibanjo
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Sonoyom(m): 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
garfield1:

Yes but let him concentrate on pdp and leave tinubu
I am not concerned about our politicians though, na my hustle concern me, they are all the same
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
even u too will nt see it
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by SaintBeehot(m): 1:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
NiRfreak:

You are nothing but a big fuuul, an ideological failure in the political sphere. Eran oshi
what's the problem kid?? you seems frustrated, you shouldn't abuse me without providing proofs that the party is the problem and not its candidate. I was trying to draw you into a fact base argument, I don't expect this insult from you. Everyone has his/her personal opinion and I think you should respect that.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by NiRfreak(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
SaintBeehot:
what's the problem kid?? you seems frustrated, you shouldn't abuse me without providing proofs that the party is the problem and not its candidate. I was trying to draw you into a fact base argument, I don't expect this insult from you. Everyone has his/her personal opinion and I think you should respect that.
You should be kidnapped and gagged from propagating your evil opinion....cos it's part of the reason we are here today
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by SaintBeehot(m): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
NiRfreak:

You should be kidnapped and gagged from propagating your evil opinion....cos it's part of the reason we are here today
you still haven't answered my question, why is the party the problem and not its candidate with a very low IQ ??
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by NiRfreak(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
SaintBeehot:
you still haven't answered my question, why is the party the problem and not its candidate with a very low IQ ??

All humans in PDP or APC including the party in general are all supporters of evil, they are influenced by the evil and poverty that the whole group represent on Nigerian...if you are not a goat...u won't be asking this useless question. Or maybe u are part of them or u eat from them..Eran oshi
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by SaintBeehot(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
NiRfreak:

All humans in PDP or APC including the party in general are all supporters of evil, they are influenced by the evil and poverty that the whole group represent on Nigerian...if you are not a goat...u won't be asking this useless question. Or maybe u are part of them or u eat from them..Eran oshi
firstly, I will like to say I'm yoruba by native so I can very much decode your last sentence, I won't continue wasting my time on someone who knows nothing much about the subject matter.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by NiRfreak(m): 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
SaintBeehot:
firstly, I will like to say I'm yoruba by native so I can very much decode your last sentence, I won't continue wasting my time on someone who knows nothing much about the subject matter.
Get lost...my last statement in Yoruba only means "useless animal"
Any Nigerian believing the progress of this great nation is in the hands of APC or PDP is a useless animal or someone benefiting from the evil of the govt...I will repeat it again
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Baba40(f): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by LegendHero(m): 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
blackgold90:

Buhari-Tinubu will terminate in 2023

I think you all forgot the same Buhari lost 4 different times before Tinubu alliance.

If truly Buhari is that politically worthy, he would have made himself win on those occasions instead of waiting on Tinubu.

See in politics there will always be alliance and re-alliance, so forget all this Buhari and APC this and that.

When the time comes, the winning alliance will emerge, just stay tuned!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by romenna: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
Politians are all the same, if Tinubu should decamp to PDP today, the whole story will change to praises.
U r mistaken.
PDP is not really a party one single man can boss n lord it over others.
Wike faced the resistance of his life when he tried it in 2019.
If Tinubu join us, trust me he will take d back seat both at national n state levels
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by EMMY76: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
LegendHero:
“Even I, as governor of an oil-producing state, I cannot construct underground flyover. I wonder where Fintiri is getting his money, but this is what we call, in PDP, determination to achieve”.

This man na clown.

Instead of you to build something of such you are busy doing Father Christmas with Rivers money and dashing Sokoto money like central bank.

Who knows maybe you also donated to Adamawa on this trip.

The fulani sokoto caliphate might have bewitched him.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by plaindealer: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wike with cutlass on his way to Aso Rock to prevent Asiwaju Tinubu from entering.

grin grin

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Alawode01(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Market noise doesn't disturbing process of buying and selling, who is writing noise makers name please write this guys name, he need to be flog.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by profbray(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
What will he use the gate for Tinubu's Presidency that is wide open .....Jagaban and his party will seamlessly enter the asorock.

Enter which asorock, if u ppl like make desame mistake u made in 2015 that has put us in dis suffering and 2morrow u will be crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Governor Soludo's Hometown, Isuofia / Court Sentences Vulcaniser To Death By Hanging For Stealing ₦‎57,000 / Emir Of Kano Aminu Ado Bayero Visits President-Elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.