Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? (42759 Views)

With Pocket By Piggyvest App There Are No Limits To Sending And Receiving Money / I Need Help In Receiving Payments From USA / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
optimusprime2:

So what was I ringing out since my first post?
Did you read properly... man, its enough.

You claim you need a card for direct conversion in Europe, inreality you dont.

Anyway have a good day
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Ademoore07(m): 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Athemisia:

Eyaah... Now I know your problem... You are jobless and jealous of others doing way better than you.
My candid advice to you is "please don't commit suicide."
Poverty stricken rat.... I will bathe you with ice (diamonds)
See person wey i dey pity. U better drop your aza here b4 its too late.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Athemisia: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ademoore07:
See person wey i dey pity. U better drop your aza here b4 its too late.
Poor dïck get the fucck off my mention I'm so busy with my money you jobless m0ron.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
Solatium:

Proof it to me that you are not.
that is all I asked,i just listed those who do such job for you I even asked where did you obtain your certificate and of what interest is your reserach work,i asked which Institutions or multinational you worked for NONE of this was answered,you think you can confuse people like us with words?
i dey always get time for people like you,we know people like you like the back of our hands.

it doesn't cost you anything to give me a concrete proof

i repeat you are a fucking CASH MULE
wen one keep reminding people they are the king.they ain't no king you think I'm jobless like ur lineage dumbness entitlement
mayB you eat How does me being a fluid mechanic connects me to all thos crap talk up there?
is ur brain wet or U dot knw what a Fluid Mechanic is?or never heard of one
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
optimusprime2:

Denmark... with all these covid restrictions in place, looking for such is quite a hassle.
I don't envy you lot in the EU.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Harmlesspill(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

peope like you are the ones we call KPAS in warri proper KPAS,I for once thought you lived in the Uk the way you was talking, instead of you to l isten and learn you are here arguing with your ancestors for all I care, I BDC Agent on a south London high street with Big signs of today's rate and signboard stating money transfer is not licenced, guy, pls who do you this thing
you are asking how someone like me has £5 to 10k, you are a learner, you think everyone is like your Uncle who is a security officer I n Bolton?
I have gone fru your profile and seen once upon a time you visited Bolton and south Africa some years ago, you must feel like a KING in your hood,Stop this your ITK and listen to people when they speak so you can make an informed argument.My little niece who just graduated from the Univercity of texas elect elect got a job starting payment $67k and you are here chatting shyte .YOu think everyone is like you lot who are 419s,Im a qualified Engineer with over 16 years experience in the Uk so that your crooked mentality don't wash here take a good look at my profiles and post.or are you not the one asking for bank balance to get Uk and South African VISAS again, guy look respect your Old age cos you are embarrassing ur lineage!

Boss,abeg show me the way make I follow you...
I pledge to be a loyal boy.
Boss, this country don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Eltino: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
olenyi:

Use sendwave and receive USD from any access bank branch nearest to you.

An App?
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Harmlesspill:

Boss,abeg show me the way make I follow you...
I pledge to be a loyal boy.
Boss, this country don tire me.
Bross which way?if U are desperate nah for you to arrange money like 2million look for sure agent and japa

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Solatium(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

wen one keep reminding people they are the king.they ain't no king you think I'm jobless like ur lineage dumbness entitlement
mayB you eat How does me being a fluid mechanic connects me to all thos crap talk up there?
is ur brain wet or U dot knw what a Fluid Mechanic is?or never heard of one

So you are no longer a social engineer?
You have now delved into Physics abi?

i Don talk am wèrè gidi ni ẹ,better thing dey hungry,you don't even have half of the brain to Study Pure and Applied Physics and you are claiming Fluid mechanics which is of Advance physics.

You keep flip-flopping like a stingray, wèrè gidi ni ẹ.
what an unstable mind

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
Solatium:

So you are no longer a social engineer?
You have now delved into Physics abi?

i Don talk am wèrè gidi ni ẹ,better thing dey hungry,you don't even have half of the brain to Study Pure and Applied Physics and you are claiming Fluid mechanics which is of Advance physics.

You keep flip-flopping like a stingray, wèrè gidi ni ẹ.
what an unstable mind
plz show me where I said I was a social Engineer. waiting
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Harmlesspill(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

Bross which way?if U are desperate nah for you to arrange money like 2million look for sure agent and japa
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Harmlesspill:
Smiles..
Na wetin I dey on, though em never easy!
Thanks anyways for the advice
No wahala everybody get E own Time
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Solatium(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

plz show me where I said I was a social Engineer. waiting

i asked for your branch of engineering you gave this as a follow up answer and several follow up comments after,only to turn around and say you are now a fluid Mechanic.
isn't the above Your response to the question asked?

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Solatium:

i asked for your branch of engineering you gave this as a follow up answer and several follow up comments after,only to turn around and say you are now a fluid Mechanic.
isn't the above Your response to the question asked?
omg.u are slow.Lol O told you I profiled you fru social engineering which is just gathering ur info you posted on line in this case nairaland. There is no job description as social Engineer rather its a technique used to harvest and mine info from media.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Solatium(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

omg.u are slow.Lol O told you I profiled you fru social engineering which is just gathering ur info you posted on line in this case nairaland. There is no job description as social Engineer rather its a technique used to harvest and mine info from media.

You replied with that ,major reason I was on your case.
main reason I had to educate you that Social engineer are Sociologist Anthropologist and Criminologist.
it is always advisable you read well before you reply.
Your reply was what I carved out for you,so do not blame anyone for your mistake.
Mr wanna be
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Solatium:

You replied with that ,major reason I was on your case.
main reason I had to educate you that Social engineer are Sociologist Anthropologist and Criminologist.
it is always advisable you read well before you reply.
Your reply was what I carved out for you,so do not blame anyone for your mistake.
Mr wanna be
its cos U are way to slow � that's Y u manufactured a profession that does not exist.what is Social Engineering
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Solatium(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

its cos U are way to slow � that's Y u manufactured a profession that does not exist.what is Social Engineering

Just gave you an hint of those who engage in such profession
Google will educate you better that is if you are willing to
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
Solatium:

Just gave you an hint of those who engage in such profession
Google will educate you better that is if you are willing to
U are daft there is no profession called social Engineering
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Ademoore07(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Athemisia:

Poor dïck get the fucck off my mention I'm so busy with my money you jobless m0ron.
Fvcking retard, who hold u? Better go kiss snake. I don't have time for jobless bast*rd like u.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Solatium(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

U are daft there is no profession called social Engineering

Keep wallowing in ignorance when you can actually clear your doubt.
Wèrè
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Solatium:

Keep wallowing in ignorance when you can actually clear your doubt.
Wèrè
I think at this point you just realise U have been a DIck all these while Mr Social Engineering grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Solatium(m): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

I think at this point you just realise U have been a DIck all these while Mr Social Engineering grin grin

Don't give up your day job (CASH MULE)
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2021
[s]
Solatium:

Don't give up your day job (CASH MULE)
[/s]
social Engineer
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by IjeBos(m): 5:51am On Feb 07, 2021
If I understand the policy, it seems wise. But I guess if you're moving smaller amounts of money it may make it more cumbersome. When you transfer with one of those apps they give you the Bank rate which is about ~390. Getting money from a Dollar account you can then trade it for ~470. If you didn't have a Dom account, probably a good time to get one set up. btw does anyone know if they are allowing Dom to Dom transfers (same bank) again? thx.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2021
IjeBos:
If I understand the policy, it seems wise. But I guess if you're moving smaller amounts of money it may make it more cumbersome. When you transfer with one of those apps they give you the Bank rate which is about ~390. Getting money from a Dollar account you can then trade it for ~470. If you didn't have a Dom account, probably a good time to get one set up. btw does anyone know if they are allowing Dom to Dom transfers (same bank) again? thx.
Sometimes its good to understand how policy benefits and don't benefit us lets talk
@ the Bolded why do you think this POLICY is WISE?
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2021
erico2k2:

frm 9ha?
yes
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Solatium:

Most of them don't know the exact policy they condemned,they don't even know the recent policy is to their advantage,they only follow bandwagon.

The policy is simple ANY INBOUND TRANSFER MUST BE PAID IN REMITTED CURRENCY OR US DOLLARS WHEN SUCH CURRENCY IS NOT AVAILABLE.
what is so difficult in that?
And you that knows well off, what's the advantage of this stupid policy? name two
They the CBN are doing this out of selfish interest, they want to force BDC to deposit their forex into Nigeria,Was it the fault of the BDC Nigeria forex regime is in shambles? why not draft more transparent policies that truly address the real issues.
They forget that this part of the policy only targets and affects people living abroad no one else.
While this stupid policy is in place the forgot to address the following
For BDC to transport their physical cash into Nigeria
1, They need to move large volumes of forex in real-time this increases the cost
2, There is an Insurance premium to be paid
3 There is security to be paid
4 Their tax will increase since they are moving more than $10k
5, Those BDC still won't deposit their money at the bank cos the policy does not create room for that
Where are we with all this? simple. The availability of forex to be paid to remitted funds still lies at the house of the CBN that is if they have enough forex to meet the needs, we know this is false as they don't so what's the real aim of this?
ANSWER.Once you are receiving a large amount you are coaxed into receiving your funds at local currency and painfully it has to be at CBN rate, not world rate. This was why I said it was selfish.
Now for those of you who don't remit money, won't understand this principle but that's the underlying fact. So Until the FG/CBN have enough forex to back our International transactions we are at square one or even worse!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Blyzz:
yes
you need to visit a BDC agent or ask who you want to send the money if they have anyone sending money back home
Most people who sell cars in small units will be happy to repatriate their funds this way
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by IjeBos(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
erico2k2:

Sometimes its good to understand how policy benefits and don't benefit us lets talk
@ the Bolded why do you think this POLICY is WISE?

If you look at it just purely in the perspective of those in this thread who receive money from family, this policy is beneficial to them. Why have money come that is exchanged at the bank rate when you can do it yourself at the "parallel market" rate? If someone is going to send you $100, would you rather have 39,000 naira or 47,400? Isn't the goal to get the most value for your money?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by IjeBos(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Duplicate
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
IjeBos:

If you look at it just purely in the perspective of those in this thread who receive money from family, this policy is beneficial to them. Why have money come that is exchanged at the bank rate when you can do it yourself at the "parallel market" rate? If someone is going to send you $100, would you rather have 39,000 naira or 47,400? Isn't the goal to get the most value for your money?
ok I get your poi t.however I was talking of the policy in totality ie those of us as well who save up the whole year and want to come invest back in Nigeria. either in real estate or some other biz.Beside let me ask you something if everyone keeps going to aboki to xchaange at higher rate where would the ba k get forex to fund the oayout? can't U see its not sustainable?
the initial plan was to force BDC operators to bring live forex to 9ja banks.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Harmlesspill(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See How A Lagos Street Hawker Celebrated Independence Yesterday / What's The Price Of A Bag Of Cement In Nigeria Right Now? / Darlington Nwabunike: Meet the 'King of Billionaires'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.