Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,802 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? (44014 Views)

With Pocket By Piggyvest App There Are No Limits To Sending And Receiving Money / I Need Help In Receiving Payments From USA / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by ggood: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2021
AntiNigerian:
open a crypto wallet Account. Tell her to send you the money in USDT. You can convert it to black market rate 481 here. 1 USDT =$1. Simple. Tell her to send it over TRC 20 network. It's better that way. You can.send it to Binance, buy tron , send it to.bundle and sell. It will give higher value.
thanks , how can I get the money in cash then I will use Black market to change it
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Okaforhenry6(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=lekki1444 post=98771405] grin seankafor/ ability
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
I spoke to someone outside the country and he said that the Federal Government of Nigeria's new policies is making it difficult for banks to send money to those in Nigeria

Who else is experiencing delay in money transfer from foreign countries

We need to know what people are going through

This is just lies.

It is very easy, it might be difficult for those abroad because they have to pay more in dollars when compared to when they had to pay in naira.

Cash pickup are all in dollars. Very easy and reliable
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2021
optimusprime2:

Yes it is somewhat true, especially for countries that do not use USD$ for debit or credit card transactions...

For example Transferwise, PayPal(xoom), and I.money transfer, have all suspended transfers to Nigeria from Denmark, and for on-counter transfers, local payouts do not allow USD transactions except in euros, so it's a bit of a mess... Though if one really looks hard there may be a way, but for now ... it's not worth the hassle, if CBN likes they can block everything and allow kobo and shillings payments, strange set of people. If they wanted a free flow of FX in the economy, mainstream FX consist of GBP, USD, Euro, CNY, JPY, RSHR and CHF... why did they restrict it to only USD?

#edited
Even the Nigerian embassy in some European countries make life simply difficult by requesting consular payments to be made in USD, just imagine, Square pegs in round holes ? in countries where the official currency is the Euro... sometimes I just get fed up with the foreign exchange policies Nigeria pops up with sometimes.

Dollar is the main currency used for international trade.

Anybody sending from a country that doesn't use dollar can also send money in dollars to Nigeria.

The process is easy...all convertion will be dine in dollars and the person will be able to receive it in Nigeria
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by palmzy(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2021
yorke1:
Good move by the government. I now receive my money in Dollar and change in a very high rate using Aboki.
can you explain better and can one attach domiciliary account to payoneer for Dollar withdrawal on counter at any local Nigerian bank.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Solatium:

You talked as if where you lived in London in far far heaven that can't be accessed,you talk as if people like us don't have access to those places and things,you talk as if we have not lived and still living in the system,it may interest you that most of those agents don't even have licences to transact,they route these monies through kBL and other licenced Bureau de change,they have special discount because they are sub agent.

You do not have to go to Bolton to transact okay,sit at home and get things done over the phone,you think you are speaking to non entity?

Your driver license is processed by DVLA situated in Wales,yet it gets to you in London, Several agencies of government that are outside the capital (london) still function.

You are talking to someone who had lived in the system and still live in that system.

What sort of job do you do that gave you access to such a humongous cash?
i have said it here,some of you are crooks who want everything done under the table.

IF YOU DON'T WANT ALL THE LEGAL WAY OF TRANSACTION,GO HOME WITH YOU CASH,NO ONE WILL STOP YOU AT THE BORDER ONCE YOU DECLARE IT AND YOU HAVE YOUR BANK DETAILS AS BACK UP.
BUT I YOU DARE NOT because you know you won't be able to account for what you are carrying.

i understand you.
peope like you are the ones we call KPAS in warri proper KPAS,I for once thought you lived in the Uk the way you was talking, instead of you to l isten and learn you are here arguing with your ancestors for all I care, I BDC Agent on a south London high street with Big signs of today's rate and signboard stating money transfer is not licenced, guy, pls who do you this thing
you are asking how someone like me has £5 to 10k, you are a learner, you think everyone is like your Uncle who is a security officer I n Bolton?
I have gone fru your profile and seen once upon a time you visited Bolton and south Africa some years ago, you must feel like a KING in your hood,Stop this your ITK and listen to people when they speak so you can make an informed argument.My little niece who just graduated from the Univercity of texas elect elect got a job starting payment $67k and you are here chatting shyte .YOu think everyone is like you lot who are 419s,Im a qualified Engineer with over 16 years experience in the Uk so that your crooked mentality don't wash here take a good look at my profiles and post.or are you not the one asking for bank balance to get Uk and South African VISAS again, guy look respect your Old age cos you are embarrassing ur lineage!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by seunny4lif(m): 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2021
Which year ?
We are talking about the new policy
World remit can no longer deposit in your local account unless it’s dollar account
Kieel:
Wetin this one dey talk
You don't make deposit in local currency
I have someone in Romania that uses world remit to send money to me
He sends euro then it enters into my account in naira and it's instant
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Solatium(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

peope like you are the ones we call KPAS in warri proper KPAS,I for once thought you lived in the Uk the way you was talking, instead of you to l isten and learn you are here arguing with your ancestors for all I care, I BDC Agent on a south London high street with Big signs of today's rate and signboard stating money transfer is not licenced, guy, pls who do you this thing
you are asking how someone like me has £5 to 10k, you are a learner, you think everyone is like your Uncle who is a security officer I n Bolton?
I have gone fru your profile and seen once upon a time you visited Bolton and south Africa some years ago, you must feel like a KING in your hood,Stop this your ITK and listen to people when they speak so you can make an informed argument.My little niece who just graduated from the Univercity of texas elect elect got a job starting payment $67k and you are here chatting shyte .YOu think everyone is like you lot who are 419s,Im a qualified Engineer with over 16 years experience in the Uk so that your crooked mentality don't wash here take a good look at my profiles and post.or are you not the one asking for bank balance to get Uk and South African VISAS again, guy look respect your Old age cos you are embarrassing ur lineage!

The Conversation is getting interesting,i never asked you how much your Cousins who just graduated in Texas earns,i am asking you how much you earn per hour and how many hours shift work you put in as an engineer.

Tell me what and which branch of engineering you specialized in and I will tell you your top earnings for the whole year.

You claimed to have resided and worked in uk for 16yrs and still here routing money through BLACK MARKET OPERATOR, how much is your savings that you are sending $20k through back door if not for fraud.

I can tell you for free that you will not get £15k which is the equivalent of your $20k out of your local barclays branch on a first visit and here you are talking about moving $20k at once.

it is not enough to come here and start throwing insults at people, intimidations won't work either,it is typical of an average Nigerian to throw that over used line, "DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO" ọga i don't know you so i needs you to tell me who you are.

Those who are security in Bolton and other places earn a fair living, Doctors, lawyers and midwives are bound doing great,none of them will come here and be asking for how to move such a cash without going through the proper channels.

I also see that english is your problem,i said most of those BDC not all, besides,the fact they have licences to transact in UK does not mean it covers their Nigerian operations.

Learn how to read and assimilate before replying.
i await your response
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by optimusprime2(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Dollar is the main currency used for international trade.

Anybody sending from a country that doesn't use dollar can also send money in dollars to Nigeria.

The process is easy...all convertion will be dine in dollars and the person will be able to receive it in Nigeria

At first I was wondering who is this
I just had to reply because you could be either Garba Shehu or Emiefele, operating under the illusion that the USD is the standard for transactions everywhere, all around the world, so USD transactions will be seamless globally.

The answer is a clear no... I tried to send money just recently on multiple occasions to Nigeria and it was not possible because my bank cards rejected the transaction, I was informed I have to open an account that allows dollar transactions since Nigerian transactions only accept US Dollars or get a Mastercard from PayPal or any of these services, that support direct conversions.

The issue is for money transfer services and payment to Nigeria, not all banks in Europe will support a USD payment, except you get a cash service credit card or a usd account.
Which I never thought about having until now.

So if you have to set a policy to streamline fx transfers, include Euros or GBP don't clip it on the USD alone, its actually causing lots of service inconveniences.

If USD must be operated why don't Nigerian banks do the conversions to USD?
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2021
Solatium:

The Conversation is getting interesting,i never asked you how much your Cousins who just graduated in Texas earns,i am asking you how much you earn per hour and how many hours shift work you put in as an engineer.

Tell me what and which branch of engineering you specialized in and I will tell you your top earnings for the whole year.

You claimed to have resided and worked in uk for 16yrs and still here routing money through BLACK MARKET OPERATOR, how much is your savings that you are sending $20k through back door if not for fraud.

I can tell you for free that you will not get £15k which is the equivalent of your $20k out of your local barclays branch on a first visit and here you are talking about moving $20k at once.

it is not enough to come here and start throwing insults at people, intimidations won't work either,it is typical of an average Nigerian to throw that over used line, "DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO" ọga i don't know you so i needs you to tell me who you are.

Those who are security in Bolton and other places earn a fair living, Doctors, lawyers and midwives are bound doing great,none of them will come here and be asking for how to move such a cash without going through the proper channels.

I also see that english is your problem,i said most of those BDC not all, besides,the fact they have licences to transact in UK does not mean it covers their Nigerian operations.

Learn how to read and assimilate before replying.
i await your response

DUMB post , grieve ur ignorance and pls foxtrot Oscar!
If you want enlightenment you got to now pay for it as you are wasting MB on fruitless argument to which you fail or unwilling to learn,
so in ur basket case head sending money fru high street BDC is fru backdoor, ever heard of www. Smallworld,com? Almost all the cargo agentsin East London operate and are licenced as BDC,Why do you think NO ONE IN THE UK HS THIS PROBLEM its only guys from Europe and America cos they have fewer or no BDC registered apart from the Online platforms and APP.
talking about withdrawing £20k grin grin grin grin what has that got to do with anything, who goes to the bank to withdraw money when you can do online transfer of use the POS at the Agent to pay? withdrawing money was last done by me 18 years ago.Oga once again we have thousands of registered money transfer company in the UK that operate legitimately cos you will have to register with them give passport and proof of ID and Address then they will create an account for you and this is done in person after that, you need not be physically there,you just transfer the money to them with a reference number and you get naira in ur account in no time, I understand the urge for guys like you to hold and feel Dollars for us in the Uk Dollars is lame we got a higher currency.
You are talking about if I k now you, ofcos its easy to build a picture of whom you are by me going fru your post very easy my friend, ever heard of Social Engineering? if you go fru my post you will build a picture very quick of whom I am in less than 10 mins like I did urs.
£20k chie Oga I u understand ur Level!
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Athemisia: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ademoore07:
Lol. Another excuse to cover-up. OK, dem dey send cryto to u from yankee abi? Chaiii.
Truly, what a shame to your braggadocios educational background.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Athemisia: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ademoore07:
Why my Ph.D come dey pain u like this? U can't just do without mentioning it.
Because that's the only achievement you have in your entire life.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
optimusprime2:

I just had to reply because you could be either Garba Shehu or Emiefele, operating under the illusion that the USD is the standard for transactions everywhere, all around the world, so USD transactions will be seamless globally.

The answer is a clear no... I tried to send money just recently on multiple occasions to Nigeria and it was not possible because my bank cards rejected the transaction, I was informed I have to open an account that allows dollar transactions since Nigerian transactions only accept US Dollars or get a Mastercard from PayPal or any of these services, that support direct conversions.

The issue is for money transfer services and payment to Nigeria, not all banks in Europe will support a USD payment, except you get a cash service credit card or a usd account.

So if you have to set a policy to streamline fx transfers, include Euros or GBP don't clip it on the USD alone, its actually causing lots of service inconveniences.

what country are you transferring from? why don't you guys have BDC as we do in the UK?
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
optimusprime2:

They do...every remittance inflow into Nigeria is received in usd using cash pick up or in your dollar domiciliary account
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by awulio(f): 1:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
It’s on their website for over 2 weeks now. They only send to dollar account or for pick up.
aariwa:
Since when?
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Ademoore07(m): 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Athemisia:

Because that's the only achievement you have in your entire life.
Maybe to you. lol
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Solatium(m): 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

DUMB post , grieve ur ignorance and pls foxtrot Oscar!
If you want enlightenment you got to now pay for it as you are wasting MB on fruitless argument to which you fail or unwilling to learn,
so in ur basket case head sending money fru high street BDC is fru backdoor, ever heard of www. Smallworld,com? Almost all the cargo agentsin East London operate and are licenced as BDC,Why do you think NO ONE IN THE UK HS THIS PROBLEM its only guys from Europe and America cos they have fewer or no BDC registered apart from the Online platforms and APP.
talking about withdrawing £20k grin grin grin grin what has that got to do with anything, who goes to the bank to withdraw money when you can do online transfer of use the POS at the Agent to pay? withdrawing money was last done by me 18 years ago.Oga once again we have thousands of registered money transfer company in the UK that operate legitimately cos you will have to register with them give passport and proof of ID and Address then they will create an account for you and this is done in person after that, you need not be physically there,you just transfer the money to them with a reference number and you get naira in ur account in no time, I understand the urge for guys like you to hold and feel Dollars for us in the Uk Dollars is lame we got a higher currency.
You are talking about if I k now you, ofcos its easy to build a picture of whom you are by me going fru your post very easy my friend, ever heard of Social Engineering? if you go fru my post you will build a picture very quick of whom I am in less than 10 mins like I did urs.
£20k chie Oga I u understand ur Level!

That's a branch of sociology,
How much do you earn as a researcher,which Institutions do you carry out your research in in UK?Tell us the professional bodies you belong to with verifiable membership Number?

Better thing dey hungry you,you think say na mumu u dey follow talk?

we know you guy's CASH MULE.

i asked you where you carry out your research as A Sociologist or Anthropologist?how much are you paid?
a full professor with over 16yrs experience will not even earn what you are claiming, except they consults for Multi Nationals or United Nations affiliated organisations.

i put it to you that you are nothing but a rogue
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Ademoore07(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Athemisia:

Truly, what a shame to your braggadocios educational background.
Hahahahahaha... Oponu radarada... Who bragawetin? check your dictionary once again. Better still, u can as well book a space for English Classes.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Solatium:

That's a branch of sociology,
How much do you earn as a researcher,which Institutions do you carry out your research in in UK?Tell us the professional bodies you belong to with verifiable membership Number?

Better thing dey hungry you,you think say na mumu u dey follow talk?

we know you guy's CASH MULE.

i asked you where you carry out your research as A Sociologist or Anthropologist?how much are you paid?
a full professor with over 16yrs experience will not even earn what you are claiming, except they consults for Multi Nationals or United Nations affiliated organisations.

i put it to you that you are nothing but a rogue
This guy ur mumuuu is raise to power 10 I swear it has a CV.I meant social Engineering as harvesting information from your imputes on Nairaland vis your profile posts and topics Wow, is this so hard for you to comprehend, just 1mb can frows my profile and you would have known that Im a fluid Mechanic. Researcher my foot,U are so out of touch. Being in Nigeria is not an excuse for being so uninformed!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Athemisia: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ademoore07:
Hahahahahaha... Oponu radarada... Who bragawetin? check your odictionary once again. Better still, u can as well book a space for English Classes.
Eyaah... Now I know your problem... You are jobless and jealous of others doing way better than you.
My candid advice to you is "please don't commit suicide."
Poverty stricken rat.... I will bathe you with ice (diamonds)

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Solatium(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

This guy ur mumuuu is raise to power 10 I swear it has a CV.I meant social Engineering as harvesting information from your imputes on Nairaland vis your profile posts and topics Wow, is this so hard for you to comprehend, just 1mb can frows my profile and you would have known that Im a fluid Mechanic. Researcher my foot,U are so out of touch. Being in Nigeria is not an excuse for being so uninformed!

It is criminals who does what you do most of the time,other who do such are either Sociologist or Anthropologist,the rest are criminologist which you knows nothing about those 3 professions.

Some of us are higher than you in rank,we are muchore learned than you.we have well rounded training to spot people like you,still wondering why I keep engaging you? i keep getting more clarity about who you are

You first 3 comment gave you put who you are,i do not need to check your moniker to ascertain that you are a CASH MULE.

i have profileine you and I know who you are,YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOUR OGA.

FUCKING CASH MULE
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Ugandatales: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
I received 400 dollars on Monday through World Remit...I collected it at first bank within 10 minutes, no stress. I went to change to Naira at 473 to a dollar. This one even pay me pass them selling it as Naira, and the banks changing at the rate of 380.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
[quote author=Solatium post=98803112]

It is criminals who does what you do most of the time,other who do such are either Sociologist or Anthropologist,the rest are criminologist which you knows nothing about those 3 professions.

Some of us are higher than you in rank,we are muchore learned than you.we have well rounded training to spot people like you,still wondering why I keep engaging you? i keep getting more clarity about who you are

You first 3 comment gave you put who you are,i do not need to check your moniker to ascertain that you are a CASH MULE.

i have profileine you and I know who you are,YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOUR OGA.

FUCKING CASH MULE[/quote
I never knew a fluid mechanic is a CRIMINAL ahahahh grin grin grin

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by erico2k2(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
Solatium:

i have [b]profileine [/b]you and I know who you are,YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOUR OGA.

FUCKING CASH MULE
what is that craap at the bolded Oh you think Im a fraudster like you hence you thought you was my OGA eyahhh, sorry to disappoint you OGA, I know you are from the west and part of the minute group trying so hard to embarrass the name Nigeria
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Solatium(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

what is that craap at the bolded Oh you think Im a fraudster like you hence you thought you was my OGA eyahhh, sorry to disappoint you OGA, I know you are from the west and part of the minute group trying so hard to embarrass the name Nigeria

Proof it to me that you are not.
that is all I asked,i just listed those who do such job for you I even asked where did you obtain your certificate and of what interest is your reserach work,i asked which Institutions or multinational you worked for NONE of this was answered,you think you can confuse people like us with words?
i dey always get time for people like you,we know people like you like the back of our hands.

it doesn't cost you anything to give me a concrete proof

i repeat you are a fucking CASH MULE
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by donforeign: 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
yorke1:

WG and WU
..which one be WG
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by blackfase(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
seunny4lif:
Which bank does World Remit used? Is it any bank ?

Union, Access, First Bank and few others
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by optimusprime2(m): 4:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
erico2k2:

what country are you transferring from? why don't you guys have BDC as we do in the UK?

Denmark... with all these covid restrictions in place, looking for such is quite a hassle.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by optimusprime2(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They do...every remittance inflow into Nigeria is received in usd using cash pick up or in your dollar domiciliary account

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
optimusprime2:

I have a Euro domiciliary account man, once again they don't ... and I know what I am talking about.

You cant receive dollars in an euro domiciliary account.

Also you don't know what you are talking about...every body with a dollar domiciliary account receives dollars in their account...i am a witness, this is from last week.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? by optimusprime2(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You cant receive dollars in an euro domiciliary account.

Also you don't know what you are talking about...every body with a dollar domiciliary account receives dollars in their account...i am a witness, this is from last week.

So what was I ringing out since my first post?
Did you read properly... man, its enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet / Nicon Hilton Abuja Back In The 80s ! / FG Lifts Ban On 41 Imported Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.