Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs (2058 Views)

How Long Should A Lady Stay In A Relationship Before Asking For Money? / Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by IamPlato(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2021
It's a sensitive question for the average Nigerian girl and in my video not more than 5 mins that question has been answered...

I do not know how much of the ladies today will appreciate listening to something that will move them out of their comfort zone.

In life there ain't no easy way out baby girls, understand that and work with it.

Click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD77cTVX4l8
Re: How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by Cutehector(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2021
Learning politics
Re: How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by IamPlato(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2021
Cutehector:
Learning politics
That's the problem, many ladies will clearly avoid politics...
Re: How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by IamPlato(m): 9:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by Tedpgrass: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Plato pls make the video shorter

Preferably 1-2 minutes long
With catchy bits in the first 30-45secs rather than a professorial address.

Good luck.

Re: How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by IamPlato(m): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Preferably 1-2 minutes long
With catchy bits in the first 30-45secs rather than a professorial address.

Good luck.

alright, thanks For That... I Will Edit The Videos Into Shorter Frames
Re: How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by IamPlato(m): 10:53am On Feb 05, 2021
Tedpgrass:
Preferably 1-2 minutes long With catchy bits in the first 30-45secs rather than a professorial address.
Good luck.
although You Can Find Shorter Ones On My Instagram
Re: How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by IamPlato(m): 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
IamPlato:
Lalasticlala Mynd44
a lady can be more than what men see her to be today
Re: How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by IamPlato(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Comments
Re: How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by IamPlato(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2021
Please Subscribe
Re: How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by offset67(m): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2021
by opening her legs smiley
Re: How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
offset67:
by opening her legs smiley
cheesycheesy
Re: How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs by IamPlato(m): 10:35am On Apr 12, 2021
Must Watch

(1) (Reply)

Have Ever Seen People Having Real Lif Sex Before.. / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / I Want To Move On. Advice Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.