Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,238 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:24 AM

Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? (1608 Views)

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Man Caught His Wife Pants Down With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by englishmart(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2021
I have 3 kid sisters, the eldest of them is 20 while the youngest is 15. Sometimes I feel like getting them pants and or bra, but I have a feeling it's immodest. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by englishmart(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2021
The question of good or bad, ethical or unethical; justice or injustice is a perspective thing.
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Its not only unethical but irritating, imagine my brothers buying stuff like this for me when there are so many options to choose from.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Nbotee(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Are they not old enough to know what to buy or where to buy dem? U can as well also buy dem sanitary pads while u're at it...
Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by englishmart(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
Its not only unethical but irritating, imagine my brothers buying stuff like this for me when there are so many options to choose from.
Yeah, then SMAN comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by englishmart(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2021
Nbotee:
Are they not old enough to know what to buy or where to buy dem? U can as well also buy dem sanitary pads while u're at it ...
If that's okay, why not?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Tenshades(m): 9:34am On Feb 05, 2021
englishmart:
I have 3 kid sisters, the eldest of them is 20 while the youngest is 15. Sometimes I feel like getting them pants and or bra, but I have a feeling it's immodest. What do you guys think?

Why do people always go crazy when it comes to issues related to dicck, brezt and puzzy? undecided

Are these organs not part of us again? undecided

WTF is wrong? undecided

See ehn, if u don't buy bras and pants for your sisters, guys out there will buy for them and fucck them in and out in exchange. Just know that.

Some dads have not bought undies for their daughters before, even their wives too all in the name of being moral or 'ethical.'

All these little things count a lot.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Tenshades(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:

But when your guy buys it for you, it's delicious abi? undecided

Dey decv ursef.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Felason(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2021
Yes.
There is nothing wrong with it . There are your sisters ,not strangers.
I helped my sister buy pads sometimes .

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by maureensylvia(f): 10:46am On Feb 05, 2021
englishmart:
Yeah, then SMAN comes to mind

just imagine
Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2021
Are they not your siblings? You don't need to entertain any dirty thoughts. Just go ahead and do as your heart leads.

If I had brothers who are older, I'll buy them pants and boxers and won't feel anyhow. What's there? Free you mind and buy it for them abeg.

The only problem here will be getting their perfect size.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Bola146(f): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2021
My brothers do buy me bra and pants through their female seller. There is no big deal in you buying it for them

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by jydo34547: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by merieam16(f): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Its very gud to buy for them...its nt out of place

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by englishmart(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
merieam16:

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Mindlog: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
englishmart:

Give the money you have budgeted for it to the eldest who is 20, they can make their choice as they are old enough to do so.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by englishmart(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mindlog:

Give the money you have budgeted for it to the eldest who is 20, they can make their choice as they are old enough to do so.
Roger that

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ain't nothing wrong with it.
I have 5 brothers and they buy even sanitary pads for me.
I walk into the mall and find nice briefs/vests, I buy for them as well.
Even for my pops!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by veave(f): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2021
Buy for them or better still give them money to buy their size.
Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Rubbiish(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Houseofglam7:
Ain't nothing wrong with it.
I have 5 brothers and they buy even sanitary pads for me.
I walk into the mall and find nice briefs/vests, I buy for them as well.
Even for my pops!
The op said pants & bra!
Sanitary pads & pants are different
U can buy sanitary pad for anyone, but can't do same for pant & bra.
Are u saying all your 5 brothers know d size of ur pants & bra? I thought they come in different sizes?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Rubbiish(m): 10:02am On Feb 06, 2021
CalliDora1:
Are they not your siblings? You don't need to entertain any dirty thoughts. Just go ahead and do as your heart leads.

If I had brothers who are older, I'll buy them pants and boxers and won't feel anyhow. What's there? Free you mind and buy it for them abeg.

The only problem here will be getting their perfect size.
@bold Exactly my thought
Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Rubbiish:

The op said pants & bra!
Sanitary pads & pants are different
U can buy sanitary pad for anyone, but can't do same for pant & bra.
Are u saying all your 5 brothers know d size of ur pants & bra? I thought they come in different sizes?
My panties/briefs, yes.
Bra,no.
Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by SMOGnow: 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
merieam16:
hmm
Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by englishmart(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2021
SMOGnow:
hmm
I didn't buy it. I just gave the eldest of them some 50k for their shopping.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2021
englishmart:

just give them money and they will buy what they want
Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by armyofone(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
Don't buy sexy stuff or clothes generally for your siblibgs - Give them the money.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2021
armyofone:
Don't buy sexy stuff for your siblibgs or clothes generally - Give them the money.
Was about to say exactly this.
Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by triggaSG(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
Felason:
Yes. There is nothing wrong with it . There are your sisters ,not strangers. I helped my sister buy pads sometimes .

you fit share that babe wey give you better head contacts?

hailings.
Re: Is It Ethical To Buy Pants And Or Bra For Your Female Siblings? by SMOGnow: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Help Am Scared Of Getting Married Again / I Am Suffering From A PTSD / She Cheated And He Is Forced To Pay The Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.