Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

I'm Buying A Nokia 3310 On Valentine Day! She Said No!. So I Gave Her 3k Instead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Buying A Nokia 3310 On Valentine Day! She Said No!. So I Gave Her 3k Instead (327 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Buying A Nokia 3310 On Valentine Day! She Said No!. So I Gave Her 3k Instead by Bixxbent(m): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2021
We were together having Lunch then she brought about the topics of the supposing day to come! VALENTINE DAY Feb 14 of course she exclaimed! I sighted and nodded in approval about her long list of wants on that Val Day! We argued but later I relaxed and picked up.

We continued having our meal! Again she exclaimed she wanted a Gift for Val! A surprise! A Big Thing she claimed! I exhale and told her that I'm no King for surprises.. She knew this about me but yet insisted I keep it a secret! I didn't

I yelled! I'm buy a Nokia 3310 For you!/#-3 she said NO! I got angry and Gave her 3k instead to get a Chinko Nokia 3310 and Left ....

Who's at fault?
Re: I'm Buying A Nokia 3310 On Valentine Day! She Said No!. So I Gave Her 3k Instead by Bixxbent(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Mad oooo
Re: I'm Buying A Nokia 3310 On Valentine Day! She Said No!. So I Gave Her 3k Instead by baralatie(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Bixxbent:
We were together having Lunch then she brought about the topics of the supposing day to come! VALENTINE DAY Feb 14 of course she exclaimed! I sighted and nodded in approval about her long list of wants on that Val Day! We argued but later I relaxed and picked up.

We continued having our meal! Again she exclaimed she wanted a Gift for Val! A surprise! A Big Thing she claimed! I exhale and told her that I'm no King for surprises.. She knew this about me but yet insisted I keep it a secret! I didn't

I yelled! I'm buy a Nokia 3310 For you!/#-3 she said NO! I got angry and Gave her 3k instead to get a Chinko Nokia 3310 and Left ....

Who's at fault?
chai!

you are a disgrace and embarrassingly embarrassed the hood!

choi!

a whole handsome crocodile!

you for just give am bike.money
Re: I'm Buying A Nokia 3310 On Valentine Day! She Said No!. So I Gave Her 3k Instead by Bixxbent(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bixxbent:

Who's at fault?

If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

(1) (Reply)

How Should I Wrap My Big Valentine Gift? 5k Giveaway. / Sugar Mummy Needs Someone / What Are The Signs You See If You Suspect That Your Spouse Is Jingling Someone I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.