Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job (18599 Views)

WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy / Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by PapaBaby: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Despite having the backing of the European Union and some other strong delegation, the American vote is still the only thing holding back her WTO DG Bid from being realised.

Na wa. USA still remains the world power of today. But ofcos, China is coming up strong.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by kuntash: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jones4190:
Binde adminstration favor nigeria more than obama and Trump adminstration.

Just the way many people had hopes regarding the disaster in Aso Rock in 2014

All that glitter is not gold
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by eedimo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ayoola171:
Is she (Okonjo) not the only last standing candidate again. She has won this unopposed.
Not really Bru.
She needs a consensus to be crowned, and US is an essential contributor.
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by pickatyouu: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Biden already making the whole world proud.

1 Like

Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by seunmsg(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

She is an American citizen

No wonder Donald Trump blocked her candidacy. Smh!

Buhari nominated her as Nigeria's candidate and not US candidate.

1 Like

Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
ryloy:

And it took Trump how many years?

Is Biden Trump?

Shouldn't one expect him to do things differently?
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by seunmsg(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fasholagorila2:
Is she (Okonjo) not the only last standing candidate again. She has won this unopposed.

America can still oppose her by asking for another round of contest. For her to emerge, all countries must agree (reach a consensus) to support her.

1 Like

Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by Unrated900(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
younglleo:
Hmm, dey news didn't even affect me, how i fit comot from did country dey trouble me!
E don dey turn to nightmare!
Any travel now pay later scheme here?
I dey serious

Togo
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by ofiko123(m): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
It is visible to all and sundry that Ngozi okonjo iweala is the right woman/candidate for the job so Joe Biden should do the needful..
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by egoldman(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
post=98770648:
You are a winner already Madam Okonjo,
Our Darling Daddy got your back from day one!
And Anybody that all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] support is always a winner and Victorious.
Just becareful that some certain losers led by a cownu no put mouth for ur matter, if not, na sorry go be dis case o.
It has happened over and over and over again and again.
You can ask Dino, Saraki, Your guy Jonathan, Jimi Agbaje, Atiku and even recently Donald Trump.
As long as you stay clear of such multiple losers, you are a winner.
Truth is not bitter, just that some losers are bitter to the truth, we go continue to dey talk am.... you heard?!

From the horse's mouth : Thanks, WTO members for your continued support of my candidacy. “I could not have made it without the prayers and support of all Nigerians and friends around the world. Thank you, President Buhari and all my friends. Aluta continua!” 

My friend get out of here, you think she will get the post cos of Buhari?

If Buhari had his way he would use nepotism spoil everything.

1 Like

Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by Seyzcham91(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin

louding naija to the world is the fuss as you stated
sheDD:
Aside from announcing our name Nigeria to the world I DNT see any socio-economic dividends this Okonjo-Iwela will add to Nigeria.
So why d fuss undecided undecided
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by Adlac(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
younglleo:
Hmm, dey news didn't even affect me, how i fit comot from did country dey trouble me!
E don dey turn to nightmare!
Any travel now pay later scheme here?
I dey serious

Na slavery you want do?
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by relicng: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
This woman no dey carry last. If she contest for Presidential election in Nigeria, she will surely win.
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by whirlout: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
This should not be a do or die affair. If they fail to confirm you or still hesitant, just withdraw your name as others have done. Little to no self worth. Madam is kind of overrated too

2 Likes

Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
How will this WTO thing favour Nigerians? Y'all are overhyping this thing abeg.

We have created our own Africa trade zone over here, let's focus on that!

1 Like

Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by milkyworld(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nice!
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Trump saw her as a black woman.
You are an idïot I swear. LMAO.

Trump is against globalisation which is one of the things the WTO stands for. This is not about black or white or red.

Besides, must a black person always be picked because they're black? What if the other one was more qualified than her?

Stop this racism nonsense, it's now stale.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by Chuzoetoh(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
post=98770648:
And Anybody that all of us @ [/color] support is always a winner and always ends up Victorious.
Just becareful that some certain losers led by a cownu no put mouth for ur matter,
If so, na sorry go be dis case o.

You can ask Dino, Saraki, Your guy Jonathan, Jimi Agbaje, Atiku and even most recently, Donald Trump.
Truth is not bitter, just that some losers are bitter to the truth, we go continue to dey talk am.... you heard?!
Pres Joe Biden, kindly do the needful biko.

From the horse's mouth : Thanks, WTO members for your continued support of my candidacy. “I could not have made it without the prayers and support of all Nigerians and friends around the world. [color=#990000]Thank you, President Buhari and all my friends. Aluta continua!” 
ur monthly stipends never finish. Dey run mouth like tap
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by wink2015(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
Madam Gele !
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by goatmeat1(f): 2:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
He will do it without thinking twice
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by tamunobello: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by kelvindj98: 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Activist001:

You are an idïot I swear. LMAO.

Trump is against globalisation which is one of the things the WTO stands for. This is not about black or white or red.

Besides, must a black person always be picked because they're black? What if the other one was more qualified than her?

Stop this racism nonsense, it's now stale.
Your father is an idiot
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by Obrigardo: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
post=98770648:
And Anybody that all of us @ [/color] support is always a winner and always ends up Victorious.
Just becareful that some certain losers led by a cownu no put mouth for ur matter,
If so, na sorry go be dis case o.

You can ask Dino, Saraki, Your guy Jonathan, Jimi Agbaje, Atiku and even most recently, Donald Trump.
Pres Joe Biden, kindly do the needful biko.

From the horse's mouth : Thanks, WTO members for your continued support of my candidacy. “I could not have made it without the prayers and support of all Nigerians and friends around the world. [color=#990000]Thank you, President Buhari and all my friends. Aluta continua!” 

I see that you talk too much, unpopular and you don't get a lot of love around here. why is that? You usually piss both sides off why?
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by sojfarm: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
HOW IS WISH WE HAVE A SET OF LEADERS IN NIGERIA THAT CAN UTILISE THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITIES FOR NIGERIA AND AFRICA AT LARGE.

I AM SURE BUHARI DOES NOT REAL TIME TOUCH OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN DURING THE MILITARY RULE IT WAS NOT THIS WORSE. BUHARI HAS MADE NAME FOR HIMSELF AS THE WORST LEADER IN THE WORLD!!!
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by vioment: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Madame okonjo, when you follow the chairman talk, work am as in say, na their country progress you go value pass . Tell am say, him go be your unofficial boss.
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by brightalo1010: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
My. Fellow igbos vowed that Biden will never become USA president according to there useless pastors are now shouting igbo amaka because the so called devilsh biden was asked to confirm Our sister, something Trump the there god rejected. Ndi Ala.
Re: Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
See how male world leaders are rushing this woman. Her husband must be very supportive. Not like all these producers of decayed $perm bleeding all over nairaland because they can't stand shoulder to shoulder with an independent female.

They will all die in poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Northern Governors Forum Held Today In Kaduna / NLC In Crucial Meeting Today / Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killing Of Benue People By Fulani Herdsmen(pics,vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.