Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) (58730 Views)

Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ORIAYO70(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
A payback awaits the Fulanis after the regime of this lifeless cow. I wish the middle belt can have a security outfit in the mould of the gallant ESN not coward Amotekun that will chase out the terrorist Fulanis out of their region. waiting for the talkative lunatic Aisha Yesufu to condemn this despicable act and not blasting the ESN that is protecting their people.

You as a foolish as yourself. . Nairaland is made purely on tribalism, or some sect of stupid folks r paid to cause commotion between, Yoruba n Igbo.. . On Facebook you see Igbo n Yoruba in good terms but here some stupid fellow like these are paid for diatribe werey boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
kingsavage:
All crime in nigeria is now done by fulanis...
Nawa o
lol grin next time Una nor go agitate for this overated presidency (wey dey borrow money from all over the world) again!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by kingsavage: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
DarkJeddi:
The victim obviously didn't die immediately and am sure he knows Fulani when he sees one..
abegi... every crime news Is now fulani.... mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by magzey: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
thats too Barbaric. but wait a minute ,so no one kills except by FULANI Herdsmen . this post is fishy undecided undecided

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Franking: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
His blood is on those who voted for Buhari.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
ihateniggov1:
I watched ITV, Benin today and I saw a televised broadcast of the Fulani herdsmen menace there and I was weeping for the farmers.

So to those supporting the killing and menace these Fulanis are unleashing on innocent people, whether you are getting paid or not for supporting this menace, this is for you if you don't stop now;

You shall never know peace

You will suffer for the rest of your lives

The blood and cries of those that has been killed by the Fulani herdsmen will be on you and your soul forever.

You will all suffer for 600years.

And lastly, to the moderators that tries to ban me for speaking the truth, you won't know peace too.

Ase!!!

WICKED PEOPLE WITH NO CONSCIENCE

angry

You are known spreader of fake news...we are not suprised grin
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Smtn has to be done about this menance. How can people act this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by kingsavage: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
lol grin next time Una nor go agitate for this overated presidency (wey dey borrow money from all over the.. world) again!
mtcheew how many of una agitate? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by tit(f): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
A payback awaits the Fulanis after the regime of this lifeless cow. I wish the middle belt can have a security outfit in the mould of the gallant ESN not coward Amotekun that will chase out the terrorist Fulanis out of their region. waiting for the talkative lunatic Aisha Yesufu to condemn this despicable act and not blasting the ESN that is protecting their people.

Next president is Fulani.
You have been fooled.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Ten06(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
This one will not be investigated, but if it was one cow that was killed heaven will let loose some governor will begin to threaten heaven and earth. and it will be investigated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Mightyhaiz: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hell anus the bandit come see pictures and videos o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by kingsavage: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
magzey:
thats too Barbaric. but wait a minute ,so no one kills except by FULANI Herdsmen . this post is fishy undecided undecided
same thing i said... every crime now is now fulani
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by luuvv: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
2023 is still far
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by BabanawanGod: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is very terrible, when will this end, too much killing in Nigeria, every day this herdsmen kill people and the people living in that area just look on its bad
Can't every one fight and stop this killing. God save Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Bullet01(f): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is going to be the last Fulani man to rule this country. Mark my word.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Oluwaseun1981: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
In my office we have two northerners (Hausa's) who happen to be my Boss and i can tell you that both of them are educated, gentle, easy going and compassionate.
There are Hausa's and Fulani's right? But i think with all the killings, rape, extortion etc going on i think its high time this country divides. The way the southerners, Easterners think and behave is quiet different from the northers who try to force their religion and beliefs on others.
If we can not leave in harmony then we should split and allow the northerners to enjoy their religion and space without forcing it down our throat, enough is enough this country needs to split, its not a do or die thing.
I voted for Buhari but regret my actions because its obvious that he his tribalistic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jeez!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ComeToJesus: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria is presently in a state of Anomie; a crass state of lawlessness, a stateless society, an embarrassing throwback into the Hobbesian society where life was short, nasty and brutish.

A country so alienated from orderliness due to the presence of a weak, visionless leadership.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Kingchineme6(m): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Rip
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ebuclassic18(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
too much noise on social media while herdsmen are busy doing what they know how to do best which is killing using their leaders as shields while our useless leaders are careless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by anambraamaka: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Dollanaira: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oh
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by SmartPolician: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:

When will you start making sense without a senseless comparison?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
kingsavage:
abegi... every crime news Is now fulani.... mtcheew
If the cap fits.. undecided
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by harmony75: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
God why why����
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by pelepeleb: 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
Because they are IGs and president Brothers. so they have not done any thing wrong. But make sure you retaliate. Keep your gun in a save place because the stupid government that is not ready to protect you will say that police should start raiding houses and collecting their weapons of defense like gun. so keep them safe.
ok!!!!!

Dont wait for any Buhari government again.

ThugBoy:
Instant retaliation no need to wait for the police, The police won’t fish those bastard herdsmen out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ibkayee(f): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fulani herdsmen steady slaughtering people across the country but cryptocurrency is their concern. Anyway, I think most people know this is being engineered by someone at the top, for what gain though?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Malawian(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Oga, but these TIV people, did you visit their page during Operation Python Dance? These guys probably killed more Igbos than Hausa-Fulani soldiers during the civil war, and they gloated about it. I wonder what happened to their killing prowress.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by zedegit: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is one too many. That pot the fulani are cooking will soon done and they will eat of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Aug28th(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
arsenal444:
Is there anything else to say again that we make that man, I don't know his name, some said is name is Buhari, why some said is name is disaster some said destroyer others said deceiver, to do something about it now?
Rest abeg.
Just call him disaster
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
The PDP 2023 playbook.
Blame every single crime on Fulani Herdsmen.
Regardless if the incident is a communal, cultists, or a private clash. It must be communicated as being done by Fulani Herdsmen.
The uneducated mumus will eat up the tribal war deception.

"One of the Ten Commandments is "thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour"; for this reason, lying is generally considered a sin in Christianity. The story of Naboth in 1 Kings 21 provides an example where false witness leads to an unjust outcome."
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Jman06(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Stop typing jargon here! Amotekun is currently doing a better job than ESN. How many states in the southeast even has the presence of ESN I am from Igboland and I know very well that the herdsmen are still everywhere in Igboland discouraging the few Igbos that would have taken to farming as a means of survival and food security.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding / Prostitution Is Now Big Business In Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.