Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) (58698 Views)

Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Brushstrokes20: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Damn it!

Yet, some irredeemable Lunatics are blaming igboho for calling a spade a spade?....damn all the self serving RULERS!

If you want me dead, you don't deserve to live
I must get my weapons ready
The shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by bigfish3k: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tumbulum:
If this things are not checked,there is no way that Nigeria will not fight another civil war.
You can only fight civil war with fellow country men.
But these fulanis are not Nigerians according to our president
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by billyG(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
phineas:
The fulani are allowing their names be tarnished in history perpetually by not reigning their people.All fulani cannot be bad but the silence of any good ones amongst them as endorsed this criminality(ies) perpetuated in their name

How can the uneducated,uncouth and frankly backward Miyeti group claim to represent the whole fulani and speak on their behalf with no counter from a group of fulani elders

How can crimes be committed on large scale by their people with none brought to justice by their own people.Lagosians trooper out to protest injustice in another city and displayed outrage.Where is the outrage of the fulani clan over these crimes.How have they fished out the bad eggs in their midst?

It's time for the good ones to speak up.To organize themselves and their systems and fish out these bad eggs in their midst. The time to put an end to all this is now
The are cowards!If they speak out they will be killed,d rabid dogs they trained has over power thier masters...some days ago Gumi went to d bush to begs his former students he indoctrinated with his fiery preaching....we read how he massage there egos....he said their greviances are genuine.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by samonak(m): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
I just pray for the day, affected Nigerians would mobilize, comb all the forests and bushes and kill any herdsman on sight, deploy drones and waste any one that moves. Enough is enough, this people ought to be given the Rwandan treatment.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by SonOfTheRisingS: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Shugar1:
As much as i dislike this fulani folks, i hope some miscreants are not perpetrating evil and disguise the story as fulani heardsmen.

I just hope

You dey mad for hear. Come out of your comfort zone to the streets/Atlantic.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by billyG(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oluwaseun1981:
In my office we have two northerners (Hausa's) who happen to be my Boss and i can tell you that both of them are educated, gentle, easy going and compassionate.
There are Hausa's and Fulani's right? But i think with all the killings, rape, extortion etc going on i think its high time this country divides. The way the southerners, Easterners think and behave is quiet different from the northers who try to force their religion and beliefs on others.
If we can not leave in harmony then we should split and allow the northerners to enjoy their religion and space without forcing it down our throat, enough is enough this country needs to split, its not a do or die thing.
I voted for Buhari but regret my actions because its obvious that he his tribalistic.
You voted for Bullhari!Seun WHY
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Shugar1: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

You dey mad for hear. Come out of your comfort zone to the streets/Atlantic.
E clear say u don ment

Wey u, dey ur lane
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by adonisuwa(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
The reality before us is this, This government has some ulterior motives. There is not a day that goes by, these Fulani herdsmen are not in the news for their distinct identity. Some parts of the South are asking for the exit of these fulani herdsmen while they keeping on carry out their atrocities. The government is not doing anything meaningful to address this issue. Nigeria is in for a very big one. This Government is successfully and speedily driving this country down the paths of civil war.
Yes you read ''it Civil war'' and it's staring us in the face.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
A payback awaits the Fulanis after the regime of this lifeless cow. I wish the middle belt can have a security outfit in the mould of the gallant ESN not coward Amotekun that will chase out the terrorist Fulanis out of their region. waiting for the talkative lunatic Aisha Yesufu to condemn this despicable act and not blasting the ESN that is protecting their people.

Why must you wait till after Buhari's regime to deal with those murderous fulani herdsmen if truly you're capable of doing anything ? The "coward amotekun" are not waiting till after the expiration of Buhari's regime to dislodge fulani militia in the south west after all. The brave boys who just I dislodged and inflicted maximum pains on the dreaded Iskilu Wakil and hundreds of his criminal gangs - armed herdsmen are not known to be members of ESN. Why this needless and often time,irritating,childish comparison ? There is no basis for any comparison between an outfit that is created by law and operates within specified laws and that one that's not recognised by any law. Amotekun is not a lawless outfit that will start killing people - fulani herdsmen or not when it is not attacked first.

Why don't you address your issues with Aisha Yesufu without involving Amotekun or Yoruba ? You should stop behaving like a dwarf who always seeks every opportunity to measure his height beside a Giant ! Why must you guys mention Yoruba,Tinubu,Amotekun etc everyday as if your lives depend so much of such ?

Face your issues,let Yoruba face theirs !
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by bigfish3k: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
MuchAdo:

Haahahahhaahahaha

Pigiidiooootts got jokes... grin ESN is chasing them in the day while the governors are paying the herders in the night... grin
Blame the governors

The governors and the ESN are two parallel lines
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by bigfish3k: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
kingsavage:
igbos will only rule in biafra
While fulanis rule in Nigeria
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by WEALTHYMII: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Arewa agenda adherents here are now mute.
Your hypocrisy is strangling Nigeria to death.
Condemn these murderous atrocities openly because of posterity..
Tufiakwa!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is so saddening.
May his soul rest is peace.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by DSC7: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
kingsavage:
same thing i said... every crime now is now fulani

Never criticise what u can not explain....

When THEY strike it will be very Bloody..

Pray you survive wat is about to unfold....
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by DSC7: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
adonisuwa:
The reality before us is this, This government has some ulterior motives. There is not a day that goes by, these Fulani herdsmen are not in the news for their distinct identity. Some parts of the South are asking for the exit of these fulani herdsmen while they keeping on carry out their atrocities. The government is not doing anything meaningful to address this issue. Nigeria is in for a very big one. This Government is successfully and speedily driving this country down the paths of civil war.
Yes you read ''it Civil war'' and it's staring us in the face.

No more sitting on the fence..
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Nexxy007: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Now what did the northern leaders got to say about this? smiley
onthehill:
Suspected Fulani herdsmen allegedly attacked and killed a young man identified as Terwase Iorbee in Gwer-West Local Government Area of Benue State.

IgbereTV gathered that late Terwase, a talented footballer, who also worked as a commercial motorcyclist, was stabbed to death by the herdmen on his way to a fish market in Apochi village on Tuesday, February 2.

A friend of the deceased, Udam Samuel Aseer, who confirmed the incident, said the herdsmen pierced his stomach with a knife and also shot dead a man who came to his rescue.

Aseer wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100009864965716/posts/1372478116424341/?app=fbl

Also, Itz Mykeal Mario shared photos of the deceased with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/100011282169116/posts/1333503140369079/?app=fbl
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
fuckkpro:

...point of correction guns are legalized for the Fulani's not Christians
everybody
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by yeman1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oh my God ! They don't talk about this menace of Fulani herdsmen but when retaliate the attack , it is then they would talk. Bad ppl everywhere. Nigeria must divide !
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ipobarethieves: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
angry angry Some idiots gov like Makinde wan cripple IGBOHO angry.May Ogun lakaye shrink/drain the liquid in his ballz sac angry sad . Chai sad! It shall Neva be well with El Rufai and other herdsmen supporters.May these herdsmen kidnap Fayemi pikin join angry
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Litmus: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Stop blaming Fulani for every death, you evil ethnic strife plotters. I’ll urge Nigerians online, always read and reread these articles, make sense out of them and if you are an objective Nigerian looking on, don’t be scared to express your doubts or challenge some of these articles on Nairaland.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by themanderon: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
How long do we continue like this? Does everyone have to die before something is done about these mad dogs? Self defence is key since the government has decided to turn the other way instead of tackling this issue.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Tekrify(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
God... This is tooo much ;
onthehill:
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Hakiimbabanyaya: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na the headline be that?? undecidedNa the headline be that??
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Litmus: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
It must be that Buhari wants Fulanis massacred or he'd be looking urgently on Social Media legislation that will curb hate instigators. Meanwhile Nigerians need to boycott beef this is one way Nigerians could impact authorities that seem right now unconcerned about the Fulani/farmers question.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
ValCon888:
There are over 350 tribes in the country. Yet it's just one that is causing mayhem across the land. From East to West, North and South, they are a menace on their host communities.
If a man cooks soup for the whole village, the village will eat it and ask for more. But if the whole village cooks soup for that man, he can never finish it.

That's an Igbo adage..
Please learn to reference such adages..
U r disregarding the owners and stealing what is theirs
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by raymonvilla: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
Any things bad that happened now is Fulani herdsmen men hmm continue
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Talknochip(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
it shall NEVER be well with whoever did this..

it shall NEVER be well with Buhari and everyone That support him IJN.

Only the acknowledgement of the Lordship of the Son of God will remove All the curses in their lives!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Litmus: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
[img]https://media1./images/4b7a75553b8b719259c369e05279977a/tenor.gif?itemid=11227112[/img]

This annoying giff actually summarises Nigerians attitude to cattle herders going around constituting deadly nuisances and endangering the lives of themselves and others - you keep eating beef and talking crap.

Boycott beef and prevent a catastrophe!!!

You don’t have to boycott beef for ever only until govt sits up. Notice how early last year or the year before that when people started talking of boycotting beef was when authorities began discussing how to resolve the issue. They came up with Camp/land donation idea that majority of us hated.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by jacoik(m): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
ValCon888:
There are over 350 tribes in the country. Yet it's just one that is causing mayhem across the land. From East to West, North and South, they are a menace on their host communities.
If a man cooks soup for the whole village, the village will eat it and ask for more. But if the whole village cooks soup for that man, he can never finish it.

but the question is, are villagers ready to cook the food for this one man? the answer is no! because villagers are scared of the man
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by jacoik(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
ezinne50165:
RIP. These people, their days are numbered.
their days are not number anything abeg. one particular man called ojukwu saw what we didn't see in 1967 but South rouse against him. a boy called Nnamdi saw it and even called the corntree a zoo but everyone remanded for his head. now the chicken is coming home to roost
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by VictorUSA(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Buhari's people are at their evil work!Death awaits them.

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Clinghton: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
The day we rise against this humanoids, I don't think Nigerian would remain the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.