Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) (58722 Views)

Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by weslay: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
People wen still dey chop cow meat are part of the problem. If all Nigerians stop eating cow meat for 6 months, this nonsense will stop. Ask an average Nigerian to stop eating cow meat and hear him complain

The average Nigerian want a good life, but he is unwilling to sacrifice for it

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by vikiphy89(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Princedapace:

Sincerely, do u really think south east can achieve anything without the unity of the entire south and middle belt? U better stop all these rubbish of insulting south west. The major reason we lost the last civil war was becus there was no unity among the southern regions. I am from the east and all these childish behavior from both easterners and westerners here is not making sense at all because to defeat North, u need the unity of the entire south and middle belt. North has serious backup from Niger republic. South east cant fight alone.

So do u think the west fought with us during the war? Those cowards that joined hands with the north to fight us, we dont need them anyday anytime, the south south are ok by us. Since then till now do they have any relationship with the south south/east?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Asswipemod: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
A payback awaits the Fulanis after the regime of this lifeless cow. I wish the middle belt can have a security outfit in the mould of the gallant ESN not coward Amotekun that will chase out the terrorist Fulanis out of their region. waiting for the talkative lunatic Aisha Yesufu to condemn this despicable act and not blasting the ESN that is protecting their people.

Pray that there is chance to execute a payback because you don't know what is going to happen 2morrow. The Fulani terrorists are going to unleash an ISIS/Bokoharam style attack on the people of that unfortunate geographical entity called Nigeria. The style and tentative success of both terrorist organizations has become a template that Buhari has adopted in combination with the knowledge he already possesses as a military/infantry tactician. Our only hope is a defensive strategy that outweighs any attack be it frontal or guerrilla style. We need our own military tacticians to come to the fore. We need military equipments and assault weapons. We need a standing, well organized and disciplined militia with the ability to adopt the chameleon approach of easily blending into the populace so as to make it extremely difficult for the army in case Buhari decides to use them. Defence! That's the watch word.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by vikiphy89(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Oluwaseun1981:
In my office we have two northerners (Hausa's) who happen to be my Boss and i can tell you that both of them are educated, gentle, easy going and compassionate.
There are Hausa's and Fulani's right? But i think with all the killings, rape, extortion etc going on i think its high time this country divides. The way the southerners, Easterners think and behave is quiet different from the northers who try to force their religion and beliefs on others.
If we can not leave in harmony then we should split and allow the northerners to enjoy their religion and space without forcing it down our throat, enough is enough this country needs to split, its not a do or die thing.
I voted for Buhari but regret my actions because its obvious that he his tribalistic.

One of our problem spotted
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by vikiphy89(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jman06:
Stop typing jargon here! Amotekun is currently doing a better job than ESN. How many states in the southeast even has the presence of ESN I am from Igboland and I know very well that the herdsmen are still everywhere in Igboland discouraging the few Igbos that would have taken to farming as a means of survival and food
security.

Anakogheri
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by luluman: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Fahdiga1:
A payback awaits the Fulanis after the regime of this lifeless cow. I wish the middle belt can have a security outfit in the mould of the gallant ESN not coward Amotekun that will chase out the terrorist Fulanis out of their region. waiting for the talkative lunatic Aisha Yesufu to condemn this despicable act and not blasting the ESN that is protecting their people.
Your mouth like loud speaker: why don't you do things yourself & stop expecting people do them for you?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Jman06(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
vikiphy89:

Anakogheri
O di nno mma etu isi mara na IBU ONYE NKOGHERI
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Jman06(m): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
vikiphy89:

Anakogheri

Igbos are always the first to raise alarm, but when you expect them to act they chicken out. In this Fulani herdsmen wahala, Yorubas have shown more actions than Igbos and I applaud them for that. The truth is that the current crop of Igbos are full of words with no actions! The exact thing they mock yorubas about.

No wonder they refer to you as chest beaters!

Nor be by mouth!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by kareemkamil(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
I guess culties in action
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Josywhyte: 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
BlackfireX:
Our darling president is loved by all The security will catch those people behind this evil

Let's support the president
Let's give him time
We should give him time because he's a manger in the EPL abi?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Princedapace(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
vikiphy89:

So do u think the west fought with us during the war? Those cowards that joined hands with the north to fight us, we dont need them anyday anytime, the south south are ok by us. Since then till now do they have any relationship with the south south/east?

That is what I'm still saying, u can't win any war if u don't have the entire South United. Lol, we go lose again back to back grin

North has a lot of allies alone. Muslim countries, UK, USA, etc.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by orlaglobal234: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
It's too late
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by proprince(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hmmmm. We cant continue like this as a country, never.

The days of the Fulanis are numbered.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Tonytonex(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
MosayA:
When will all this menace stop in this country

Can't we have a day without hearing about the terrible evil been done by these people?
It will stop in 2023 or if God remove their oga from Aso rock before then.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ihateniggov1: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2021
Samade7:

This is too much nah........but so shall it be. cheesy cheesy

They deserve it.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by ihateniggov1: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are known spreader of fake news...we are not suprised grin

I have nothing to say to you.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by calcal: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2021
MosayA:
When will all this menace stop in this country

Can't we have a day without hearing about the terrible evil been done by these people?

It has been like that ever since, we are hearing it now because of the presence of social media.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by silifat11(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2021
Only few of these people act like a human being..
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 11:20am On Feb 06, 2021
When they hear biafra their penis go rise see as fulani dey kill them.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by samwash(m): 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
I pity this country,just wasting away it's youth anyhow. I fear for the future of this country.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Alpha97: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
It's incredible our level of stupidity in this country, how gullible we really are to attach "fulani herdmen" to every negative thing or new that happens in this country, ignoring the glaring fact that these regions where these happens accounts for more than half the cult related killings in this country and illegal crimes in this country, North isn't exempted from these either, but the repeated accusation of a single tribe is simply ignorance. The headline is stated "Suspected Fulani Herdsmen" who exactly came up with the conclusion??, when the story itself says the victim and suppose "hero" were both killed there, so how do you come about with the Fulani Herdsmen part??, if we are to follow proper judicial rulings then everyone is a suspect but laziness and ridiculous level of gullibility won't let you people do anything other than find the easiet thing to do .......which lately is blame "Fulani Herdsmen".
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Alpha97: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
Are you telling me a set of illiterates will be so organized to be carrying out these killings and never for once have a video or photo of their arrest have been made, some stupid fool will come out with the excuse that the government doesn't do enough to stop killings, why don't we blame Fulanis for SARS killings, for the multiple tribal killings in the east, the level of poverty in the country. The hate against is so much that you all have become blind to the truth, how can someone leave his region and go to a different region and cause this much trouble, does it make any sense or logic??, Please tell me since when did the south and west and east starting having more land than the North??, so is it absence of grazing land??.....so please can one of the fools who have spat out words of ignorance earlier clarify me on this??, When Yar'adua did well.he was hailed the best Civilian President this has ever seen (I hope you all did not forget which region he came from), when Sanusi Lamido confronted the government about unaccounted spendings (he was commended) i hope you did not forget his region either, when Tafawa Balewa fought for independence hope you did not forget where he was from, your businesses exist in peace in the North and you make a large chunk of for GDP from the north and yet you open your wide mouth and be so ungrateful, use your Google check the resources and see how far and above the North is above every other states, go and see educated Northerners, not criminals that feed of public funds and thuggery in the south and east, please get your facts straight before you open your mouths to spit about tribalism, because at the end the people who are agitating towards a conflict won't be here to fight along you, we the citizens will ultimately be the losers, take your time and reason why is Fulani Herdsmen been mentioned so much yet no video proof exist of them??, Reason that because an igbo man speaks Yoruba very fluently doesn't make him a yoruba, people commit crimes lately because they know we are so daft and we will blame Fulani Herdsmen for it whole the real culprits go scot-free. Tribal hate has to stop.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by vikiphy89(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
Princedapace:

That is what I'm still saying, u can't win any war if u don't have the entire South United. Lol, we go lose again back to back grin

North has a lot of allies alone. Muslim countries, UK, USA, etc.
Abeg remove usa from that ur list, light has no business with darkness
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by vikiphy89(m): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2021
Jman06:

Igbos are always the first to raise alarm, but when you expect them to act they chicken out. In this Fulani herdsmen wahala, Yorubas have shown more actions than Igbos and I applaud them for that. The truth is that the current crop of Igbos are full of words with no actions! The exact thing they mock yorubas about.

No wonder they refer to you as chest beaters!

Nor be by mouth!

Anakogheri ozo, they won't even try that shit in the east. They know what wil befall them
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:27am On Feb 07, 2021
RIP. Condolences
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Footballer In Benue (Graphic) by Gudiza(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
weslay:
People wen still dey chop cow meat are part of the problem. If all Nigerians stop eating cow meat for 6 months, this nonsense will stop. Ask an average Nigerian to stop eating cow meat and hear him complain

The average Nigerian want a good life, but he is unwilling to sacrifice for it

Bro, e tire me. I just can't go pity anymore.
They want to keep enjoying, sleeping, eating, dancing, excessive wealth and show off..
Their enemies watch them and strategise how to collect EVERYTHING from them.
They see the enemy BUT they never want to pay the HARD cost for anything..
NOT even for sake of their children.
They still don't understand that they are securing their today for their childrens' tomorrow.
The real problem is the african mind... Over indulgence in worldly pleasures.
That's why they have been steadily losing out to other races on the continent over centuries.
Now is different, these races are impatient, in your face, cry BUT still yet... embarassed
They never consider their unborn generation even for HALF a second. I tire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unclad Headless Body Of A Woman In Enugu Discovered By Police (Graphic Pics) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.