Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. (11585 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
blinking001:
What are men getting in return?

It depends on the type of lady you're dating or the type of people you role with.

You can as well get a gift in return. It's a two ways Street. smiley
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
MJBOLT:
let me see what I can do smiley

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by alshalz(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
badaru911:

You mean it.... So since all this years, your father that has been taking care of you is USELESS... Your brothers that are close to you are USELESS.... Your uncle is also USELESS... Your husband or future husband is USELESS... And what about your kids, well, if you gat a male among them, he would be USELESS... and if all were males shocked shocked that means they will be completely USELESS....
haa! Boda fear God ooo .y are you not smiling at all
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by cristy149: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2021
with as little as 35k... see her mouth like ponmo
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Toks2008(m): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2021
StacyO:
MODs, perdoñ I post this here.
Why? Because, as the valentine is fast approaching, I know for sure so many ladies and guys will be on the lookout for gifts from their partners.

Put a smile on someones face this val.
Might be your mother,sister,grandmother,father,brother,grandfather or friend.

As a guy,you might not necessarily know the things that'll tigger her happiness. Why I decided to compile a short list for you and I hope you make a choice.

1) Get them a new smart phone: This depends on your budget and the amount you would like to spend for just that one special day.
With as little as 35k,you can be able to purchase a brand new smart phone.

2) Shoes: Yes,with very little amount of money,you can get classy and adorable pair of shoes for your val.
Considerably heels for the ladies and sneakers for the guys.

3) Clothe: Who wouldn't want their wardrobe changed this val smiley
To be honest with you,ladies love it when you surprise them with new clothes.
One more thing,make the clothe a sight to behold,by purchasing a unique one.

4) Chocolates: Like in fairytales and romance novels,chocolates are essential tools for captivating and conquering the heart of any woman cheesy
Why not try it out this val? Funny enough,chocolates are quite cheap to say the least.

5) A romantic dinner date: Oh well. This is mostly considerable as you'll have to equally show up with a gift item.
Get a very cool and serene environment. Will prefer you choose a place not so common.

Alright,away from that,I have variety of clothes she would actually wish you got for her.
Elegant,classy and what have you.

Not even a single stress on you. Just pick a dress and we'll get it to your doorstep.

Note that whatever you select is exactly what you get. Don't worry about ordering prada and getting opapaprada.

All the clothes below are very much available and quite cheap to say the least. We have many more fashionable ones.

Shop with us today @ananobeauty and enjoy a whole new wave of luxury and class.

Delivery is free within Lagos,while charges apply to deliveries outside Lagos.

Check my nairaland bio for more info.

Modified: We have men's wears and shoes too. cheesy

Ladies, check my bio for WhatsApp details.
Don't miss out on this offer,free delivery for nairalanders.
Offer valid while stock last.

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by actoor(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2021
Cyry:
Nigerian men are useless.

#fact

Including your fada?
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Iceberg9496(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2021
badaru911:

You mean it.... So since all this years, your father that has been taking care of you is USELESS... Your brothers that are close to you are USELESS.... Your uncle is also USELESS... Your husband or future husband is USELESS... And what about your kids, well, if you gat a male among them, he would be USELESS... and if all were males shocked shocked that means they will be completely USELESS....
Exactly..
You nailed the point perfectly
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by ekene101: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2021
never knew st valentine was her relative that we should get her prepared for his funeral..
girls are yeye fowls that doesn't lay better eggs.. �

According to our president,don jazzy,we should not give shishi.
I just bought wetlip gloss on credit for my babe on installments and I am to pay 3times,if she like she collect if she reject,I will use it when next harmattan shows up..
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by blinking001(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
StacyO:

It depends on the type of lady you're dating or the type of people you role with.

You can as well get a gift in return. It's a two ways Street. smiley
Mtshw

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Brokensoul: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
The only person i’m doing val for is my mum, on that day i will surprise her with credit alert. i love my girl but i can’t compare her love to momsy love chikena cool
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
ekene101:
never knew st valentine was her relative that we should get her prepared for his funeral..
girls are yeye fowls that doesn't lay better eggs.. �

According to our president,don jazzy,we should not give shishi.
I just bought wetlip gloss on credit for my babe on installments and I am to pay 3times,if she like she collect if she reject,I will use it when next harmattan shows up..

Ordinary lip gloss.

This world is coming to an end.
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by ekene101: 3:19am On Feb 07, 2021
StacyO:

Ordinary lip gloss.

This world is coming to an end.
it's not ordinary o, something that cost 150 and I bargained and brought the price to 70naira,paid 20naira deposit and will pay the balance of 50naira in two installments. abeg o the lip gloss cost me a fortune..
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Randy100: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2021
I didn't see sex in this your list, does it mean that women don't want sex.
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nice one OP

I want to take this time to celebrate ladies like yourself, who will create value rather than expect hand outs.

May your business succeed very well.

What are the prices of your items?
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Robertgreene1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
interesting...very interesting indeed..but I'm js waiting 4 that mosdii nigga 2 show up wit dt his grail message..I js wanna bless his ministry..

1 Like

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by mosdii(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Robertgreene1:
interesting..but I'm js waiting 4 that mosdii nigga wit his "Nigerian girls re useless...all of them" motto...I js wanna bless his ministry wit another like..like I never fail 2 do

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Robertgreene1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
oh here he comes...I know u never disappoint...if only I can b giving u a thousand likes nd shares js 2 b encouraging ds ur ministry...

1 Like

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by mosdii(m): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Robertgreene1:
oh here he comes...I know u never disappoint us real niggas...if only I can b giving u a thousand likes nd shares js 2 b encouraging ds ur ministry...

Very thoughtful of you to aid the main message of the ministry.

The message still remains Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Dotar: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
ShackWes:
it's always what women want

like men don't have needs too

mtchew
go and create a thread in that regard silly boi
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by tosaino95(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shey you dey wine me ni abi you dey advertise your goods angry
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Nice one OP

I want to take this time to celebrate ladies like yourself, who will create value rather than expect hand outs.

May your business succeed very well.

What are the prices of your items?

Thank you.

Check my bio
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
tosaino95:
Shey you dey wine me ni abi you dey advertise your goods angry

Buy for momsy na grin
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by tosaino95(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
StacyO:

Buy for momsy na grin
My momsy is no longer a lady undecided
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by IamPlato(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
StacyO:

Buy for momsy na grin
na You De Talk About Benefits Of Big Ynash
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Cyry:
Nigerian men are useless.

#fact

1 Like

Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
IamPlato:
na You De Talk About Benefits Of Big Ynash
grin
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
tosaino95:

My momsy is no longer a lady undecided
Buy for aunty or sister? undecided

So your mom ties wrappers??
We sell those as well.
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by IamPlato(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
StacyO:

grin
What are the benefits of your own ynash
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
IamPlato:
What are the benefits of your own ynash

Do you want to buy cloth? grin

It's actually unisex.
For both men and women.

Place your order today and enjoy a whole new class. smiley
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by IamPlato(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
StacyO:

Do you want to buy cloth? grin

It's actually unisex.
For both men and women.

Place your order today and enjoy a whole new class. smiley

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC6Yfx25YWc&t=2s
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
IamPlato:

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC6Yfx25YWc&t=2s
Hmmmmm
Alright.
Check out my bio "wink and place an order.

Seen the video. It's practically too long and not quite much of a sound solution was proffered.

Will calm down and look it up later.
Re: Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
StacyO:

Thank you.

Check my bio

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? / My Aunt Caught Me Marstubating Should I Kill Myself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.