Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. (29820 Views)

Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome / Here Are The Foods To Never Eat On An Empty Stomach / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Reinamaria:

Nice to see the catering staff.
They're doing a great job. cheesy

I hope they don't mind you posting their pictures (without blocking their faces at least).
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
Reinamaria:

Nice to see the catering staff.
They're doing a great job. cheesy

I hope they don't mind you posting their pictures (without blocking their faces at least).
worry not.. u might never meet any of dis peeps till nairaland is no more.
😁
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Reinamaria(f): 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Alwayshungry:
worry not.. u might never meet any of dis peeps till nairaland is no more.
😁

It's a small world we live in, so you never know. cheesy

I'll probably be like Hey! I think I know you from somewhere, and the one will be like I ain't never seen you before. cheesy
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Reinamaria:

It's a small world we live in, so you never know. cheesy

I'll probably be like Hey! I think I know you from somewhere, and the one will be like I ain't never seen you before. cheesy
if u say so
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dinner of fresh beans and veg.
Bread.
Bananas and fried chicken.
Soy milk and water.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:27am On Mar 17, 2023
Still eating...

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2023
Still doing it people..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Work hard and eat harder.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2023

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:06pm On May 28, 2023
Had lunch today of semo and white soup with fruits.
And water.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Am still eating o...
My lunch today was light.
Mexican rice and peppered chicken.
Salad and bananas,
Malt and water to wash down.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by obyikye(f): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
Please eat my brother.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
Still in d business...
White rice and periperi sauce.
Some salad.
Sandwich.
Chicken soup.
Water.
Etc.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:16am On May 20
Good day guys.. am still in d eating business.
Been eating large meals lately.
Important info..
Try to include limes or lemons into ur food intake.
It helps a lot in breaking down protein and fats..

Yesterday I had ice cream and jollof rices.
With beef and cracker fish.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:18am On May 20
Another buffet meal.
Vita milk is bottled soy milk which is good for our health.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:19am On May 20
Had a light breakfast dis morning.
Boiled Irish potatoes and eggs.
And orange juice.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:39am On May 27
Chips and jollof.
Peppered snail.
Fish and grilled chicken.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:43am On May 27

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:48pm On Jun 02
Fresh fish red snapper pepper soup direct from d sea.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:50pm On Jun 02
Alwayshungry:
Fresh fish red snapper pepper soup direct from d sea.
so I was busy in d office when I got a call that they had snag a beast from d sea..
I quickly went out to see for myself..
Very magnificent catch.
A fish of dis magnitude can cost about 150k to 200k on land cos it's d sweetest fish of them all.
No chemical or additive.
Just natural.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:58pm On Jun 02
Over 25kg red snapper fresh from the sea

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Niok: 1:16am On Jun 03
Alwayshungry:
Over 25kg red snapper fresh from the sea
I can already imagine the delicacy that's gonna be prepared with this fish
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:55am On Jun 03
Niok:
I can already imagine the delicacy that's gonna be prepared with this fish
u know d fish... No salt water fish is as tastier as a red snapper.. dis one should be over 2 years old. Although we used it for pepper soup..
But if u can buy it on land , it can be used for lots of soup.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:23am On Jun 03
Had a hearty English breakfast with a little touch of africanism..
After working all through the night.

Custard and toast bread with jam filling.
Scrambled eggs and yam.
I needed d sugar for strength.

Coffee black to push it down.
And d coffee to tone down d sugar.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:27am On Jun 03
Black coffee.
No sugar.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 5:07pm On Jun 12
Breakfast of toast bread and scrambled eggs and deviled eggs.
Pap and milk.
Boiled plantain and stew

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Mariangeles(f): 5:10pm On Jun 12
Alwayshungry:
Breakfast of toast bread and scrambled eggs and deviled eggs.
Pap and milk.
Boiled plantain and stew

You've been quite consistent.

Are you the chef onboard?

Alwayshungry:
Black coffee.
No sugar.

To keep you awake, right?
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:16pm On Jun 13
For the part of me being a chef is no..
Coffee is best drunk black for me.
Mariangeles:

You've been quite consistent.

Are you the chef onboard?

To keep you awake, right?
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:34am On Jun 19
Ate a. Lunch of stewed beef and jollof rice with mixed vegetables and chicken curry.
Dessert of ice cream.
Apples.
Vitamilk and water to step down.

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 5:47pm On Jul 31
Took a healthy dinner of fish and snail with salad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Restaurant named Don't Mind Your Wife & Her Bad Cooking. Lol (pics) / Coca-cola Advises Nigerians To Consume More Fruits, Reduce Sugar Intake / Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.