Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. (26145 Views)

Food Section Derailer’s Paradise: All Food Lovers Are Welcome / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
I took in a little lunch today.

Melon soup and eba.
Greens, shredded carrots and salad.
And a coke.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
My breakfast included
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by mannasseh(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
Alwayshungry:
bro, For security reasons I might not give details of my work. But am a Nigerian. A hard working Nigerian.
That's absolutely Understandable
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by rodgermetty(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Alwayshungry:
brother,the biscuit is inside d custard.
shocked
garnishing
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by rodgermetty(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Pancake with smoothie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
rodgermetty:
Pancake with smoothie
correct..
Eat on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2021
Early dinner.
Fried rice and lots of chicken.
Minced beefs sauce and baked Irish potatoes.
Greens and shredded carrots.
Salad.
Fruit wine and malt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Finished

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Today that I have d time.
Let me tell the story of my lobster adventure....

I was in my apartment one Sunday evening watching TV and generally feeling bored.
Madam had already travelled.
So I decided to be adventurous.
Pick up my phone and called my room service.
I told them to run a list of exotic things that I could eat.
First thing I was told was LOBSTER.
I agreed immediately, owing to the fact that I have never eaten it.
I placed the order alongside a side dish of chips and Chapman.
I waited some while..about an hour...before it was brought up.
It covered up in a platter and the first thing that hit me as odd was the smell.
I am someone that is always smelling things.
The slightest of odour gets me upset.
It had a really distinctive smell of crayfish soaked in water.
Opening d plate,it became stronger.
To cut the long story short.
The LOBSTER ended up in my dustbin.
I don't think am gonna be eating it any time soon.

Lesson learnt... It's not everything you here or see people eat that might be suitable for you.

The LOBSTER cost be 10k down d drain.
Hahaha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 6:23am On Feb 23, 2021
Had a dinner of porridge yam and chicken.
Lettuce and carrots.
A little salad.
And a small cup of orange juice.
wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
Another one down.

Most nights I always opt out eating rice in different forms.

But what really keeps me going are d vegetables.
It's for boosting the immune system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Rebekah029(f): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2021
Guy you dey chop o!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by TANID(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
it's really true na always you dey hungry i swear @alwayshungry
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
TANID:
it's really true na always you dey hungry i swear @alwayshungry
u no well.
Hahah. tongue
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
rodgermetty:
garnishing
na so.
I don't see Ur post anymore.
Are u on fast?
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]another one down d gullet.

I skipped both breakfast and lunch.
Just a simple dinner of national rice and chicken curry.

I spiced up my vegetables with black pepper and salt and a sprinkle of olive oil.

For those that have been curious about how I digest all dis and how my stomach looks like....
It's really flat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by rodgermetty(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Dinner is set.

Spaghetti Bolognese with Zobo Drink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by mariahAngel(f): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Alwayshungry:
Early dinner.
Fried rice and lots of chicken.
Minced beefs sauce and baked Irish potatoes.
Greens and shredded carrots.
Salad.
Fruit wine and malt.

Shey your name na jaye? You dey chop abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Shey your name na jaye? You dey chop abeg!
hahah.
E get why o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
rodgermetty:
Dinner is set.

Spaghetti Bolognese with Zobo Drink
u are doing well.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
I did it for you.

D apples were okay.

A little white rice and yam.
Fish sauce and chicken pepper soup.

On d low.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
I just killed this dinner.

Spag and a little beans

And chicken and a little bread.

First meal of d day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by rodgermetty(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Party Jollof with stewed Tilapia fish and Boiled Egg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fried rice and curried egg.
Chicken and pasta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
For those that have been asking for my location.

Just a glimpse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2021
Alwayshungry:
Today that I have d time.
Let me tell the story of my lobster adventure....

I was in my apartment one Sunday evening watching TV and generally feeling bored.
Madam had already travelled.
So I decided to be adventurous.
Pick up my phone and called my room service.
I told them to run a list of exotic things that I could eat.
First thing I was told was LOBSTER.
I agreed immediately, owing to the fact that I have never eaten it.
I placed the order alongside a side dish of chips and Chapman.
I waited some while..about an hour...before it was brought up.
It covered up in a platter and the first thing that hit me as odd was the smell.
I am someone that is always smelling things.
The slightest of odour gets me upset.
It had a really distinctive smell of crayfish soaked in water.
Opening d plate,it became stronger.
To cut the long story short.
The LOBSTER ended up in my dustbin.
I don't think am gonna be eating it any time soon.

Lesson learnt... It's not everything you here or see people eat that might be suitable for you.

The LOBSTER cost be 10k down d drain.
Hahaha.
Wise decision.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 01, 2021
Have to work harder to enjoy the finer things of life.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by rodgermetty(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Party jollof with moin moin and stewed tilapia fish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rodgermetty..
U are a chopper.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Although am not much of a beans eating guy.
I still salute u.
Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Light dinner of
Porridge and chicken.
Salad and carrots.
Malt

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is For Food Lovers ( Foodies)..upload The Foods You Eat. by Alwayshungry: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
I forced myself to eat lunch today.

Okro soup and cow innards.

Garri and a little orange juice.

Bye.

See u at dinner.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top Five Tasty Nigerian Soups For Tourists / Where To Buy Unrefined SHEA-BUTTER In Lagos:08139458588 / Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.