Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights (19359 Views)

FG Suspends New Electricity Tariff For Two Weeks After Agreement With TUC & NLC / FG Suspends Plans To Borrow $22.7bn / FG Suspends Fuel Supply To Stations At Land Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by President99: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thank you Mr Minister

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by izibili44: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Divinehealer:

Finger print and face recognition go betray am.
him no go enter us direct. If I finish the work him go submit for Europe country. Them go give am. Him no say na is him want go
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by inBelitung(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
bring am I go give oluwole boys. Them go work on am for am inbelitung.com
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
izibili44:
him no go enter us direct. If I finish the work him go submit for Europe country. Them go give am. Him no say na is him want go

Hmm see wisdom. But, I no go risk am. grin It is not transferable.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by izibili44: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Divinehealer:

Hmm see wisdom. But, I no go risk am. grin It is not transferable.
okay. I m going BK to my base bs of this new law banning crypto currency in Nigeria.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by mmsen: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
senseless assumptions... my life is what I call it... u live and die for nothing with your shambolic mentality... foolish slave !!!

No child with an African parent will be declared 'white'. Please stop drinking during the day.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by FA13(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:
Vulture griller your days are numbered!
Negative things and problems will never depart from your family!
No be talk, na promise!
That bbqgrills is one of the very stupid youth we have in this country.
He will not end up well.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by MadeINchenzen2: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
mmsen:

No child with an African parent will be declared 'white'. Please stop drinking during the day.
When u say white u mean colour, when I say white I mean civilisation, knowledge, deep thinking, good judgement, impeccable reasoning... unlike Africans who uses less than 1% of their brains. Same reason why they languish in perpetual darkness.

Now u see how lowly u use ur African brain to understand simple lines of literary expression.

SMH

Its embarrassing sharing Nairaland with the likes of you.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by ibbash: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
Na wa oh. This govt confusion is too much.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by mmsen: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
When u say white u mean colour, when I say white I mean civilisation, knowledge, deep thinking, good judgement, impeccable reasoning... unlike Africans who uses less than 1% of their brains. Same reason why they languish in perpetual darkness.

Now u see how lowly u use ur African brain to understand simple lines of literary expression.

SMH

White has nothing to do with those things. 'White' is a simplified racial classification and most 'whites' don't have any of those traits, they live day-to-day trying to survive with scarcely any understanding of European history, much like you do.

You call others simpletons but you really have an appalling grasp of language or any knowledge of the world. I genuinely feel bad for you.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
izibili44:
okay. I m going BK to my base bs of this new law banning crypto currency in Nigeria.

Mehn, these guys are bent on complicating things sha. Or are they indirectly clamping down on yahoo guys using Crypto?
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by Seyzcham91(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin
truthfulparrot:
I am sure order will soon come from above that the ban be lifted immediately. The daughters of the BIG Men in the presidency wants to go to Dubai for pedicure this weekend. grin
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by themanderon: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Afterthought.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by geendi(f): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
the airline has been airlifting passengers from Nigeria using rapid antigen tests conducted by laboratories not approved by regulatory authorities.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by Seyzcham91(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin you got it
SoliBayNG:
Hehehe. They want to retaliate, but they aren't very sure how to

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by doxijaw: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

SMH

You are insulting yourself.

Since you know Africans are brainless, why would a brainy white have offsprings with you knowing the the child would have lost some brain cells.

grin

It's one thing to hate the circumstances you find yourself, it's another thing to be looking for saviour's who have no interest in resolving that said situation.

Think oga grin

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Moodle:

Seun

Should this kind of moniker (username) be permitted on your forum?

I am just asking for a friend.

Imagine creating Monika like... SeunOwnerOfNairalandGoDieSoon

I think there should be moderation and censorship

If twitter could do it to an incumbent president of US

Who is this one?
Oh, one of Tinubu online warriors?
Fvck off!!!
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
FA13:

That bbqgrills is one of the very stupid youth we have in this country.
He will not end up well.

Amen
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by MadeINchenzen2: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
doxijaw:

You are insulting yourself.

Since you know Africans are brainless, why would a brainy white have offsprings with you knowing the the child would have lost some brain cells.

grin

It's one thing to hate the circumstances you find yourself, it's another thing to be looking for saviour's who have no interest in resolving that said situation.

Think oga grin
And what makes you think my ass is as black as yours.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by Basher8583: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
Coldie:
read the story well it's not about the test it's a form of retaliation for Dubai banning Nigerians from entering their country through other countries apart from Nigeria for example if u are in london to go to Dubai as a Nigerian u must fly to Nigeria first then go to Dubai through Nigeria. Does that make any sense?. Since Nigerians can't go to Dubai through other countries then no single Nigerian will go to Dubai through Nigeria... Is the policy bad?

Dont mind them. They are programed to hate anything this government does.good or bad.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by doxijaw: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
And what makes you think my ass is as black as yours.

I know my people na grin
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by MadeINchenzen2: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
mmsen:

White has nothing to do with those things. 'White' is a simplified racial classification and most 'whites' don't have any of those traits, they live day-to-day trying to survive with scarcely any understanding of European history, much like you do.

You call others simpletons but you really have an appalling grasp of language or any knowledge of the world. I genuinely feel bad for you.
u live in self-denial and that's too bad for your race.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by MadeINchenzen2: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
doxijaw:

I know my people na grin
in ur wildest imaginations... I ll drink sniper if my ass was black
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by Samfloxin(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I pity those wey don marry, born for this country...

I must japa... marry white... born white... die there. Nigeria is worse than hell
I am in full support,if I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have married here. If you have plan of leaving the country, don't ever commit yourself to any woman so that when you go there nobody will be pulling you back to Nigeria to come and marry her. If marrying a white woman will boost your success, please do. Two of my friends married American and Australian and they are doing very fine over there.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by izibili44: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Divinehealer:

Mehn, these guys are bent on complicating things sha. Or are they indirectly clamping down on yahoo guys using Crypto?
we have real business men into it. I m engaged in so many of them. I just bought one dat is new in the market and doing well. Bit coin black. It will grow like. BTC. Now this news just happened. I m also a member of inknation day is going to do great
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by MadeINchenzen2: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Samfloxin:

I am in full support,if I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have married here. If you have plan of leaving the country, don't ever commit yourself to any woman so that when you go there nobody will be pulling you back to Nigeria to come and marry her. If marrying a white woman will boost your success, please do. Two of my friends married American and Australian and they are doing very fine over there.
That's my vow brother... if I dont do it, I ll be a sad man.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by dasparrow: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:

SMH

Be quiet you self hating coon! The whites you so worship and adore see you as filth. They want nothing to do with you. You are an African. So why can't you make your country the kind of country you want it to be?

All you self hating inferiority complex stricken Nigerian coons do all day is to come on Nairaland and talk like a white supremacist as if you yourself are not an African.

Now listen carefully to what I am about to say. You will never get visa to leave Nigeria to the West and if by any chance you do, may you end up like George Floyd at the hands of the same oyibos your type loves to worship!

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by SmartyPants(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
luvmijeje:
Nigeria government love chasing shadows. They are dodging the main issue.

The main issue is that the UAE government banned airlines plying Nigeria to UAE routes except their own airline which is Emirate simply because they don't trust our laboratories. In return Nigeria government is banning Emirate simply because they decided to do their own test using laboratories not approved by the government.

The solution to this issue is diplomacy. More of our people travel there. Whether they like it or not, they have an edge against us. They should trace and fine laboratories that are compromising on saying the truth. I know of cases of 3 Nigerians who were positive and were looking for negative results.

Don't know what you mean by the answer is diplomacy... In fact, tit for tat is classic diplomatic maneuvering.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
izibili44:
we have real business men into it. I m engaged in so many of them. I just bought one dat is new in the market and doing well. Bit coin black. It will grow like. BTC. Now this news just happened. I m also a member of inknation day is going to do great

Unfortunately, in the war against cyber crime even the innocent are thrown into the mix. God dey.
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by Zooposki(f): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I pity those wey don marry, born for this country...

I must japa... marry white... born white... die there. Nigeria is worse than hell

White people are looking to marry black so their kids can get that melanin from black people, you are looking to dilute yours.

Do you ever ask yourself why when God wanted to punish people in the Bible, he made their skin leprous, that is, removed their melanin and made them white as snow, like how you want your kids to be?

When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous, it became as white as snow

Then the LORD said, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, the skin was leprous --it had become as white as snow.

The children of the fallen angels, the nephilim, had white skin. Put 2 and 2 together. This is where I stop explaining.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajon, John Akume, Thousand Others Dump APC For PDP / Whose ‘Handiwork’ Is Kaduna-Abuja Rail? Obasanjo Or Jonathan? / Enugu Government’s Footprint On Eswama Dump Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.