Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights (19365 Views)

FG Suspends New Electricity Tariff For Two Weeks After Agreement With TUC & NLC / FG Suspends Plans To Borrow $22.7bn / FG Suspends Fuel Supply To Stations At Land Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by abnot: 12:17am On Feb 06, 2021
luvmijeje:
Nigeria government love chasing shadows. They are dodging the main issue.

The main issue is that the UAE government banned airlines plying Nigeria to UAE routes except their own airline which is Emirate simply because they don't trust our laboratories. In return Nigeria government is banning Emirate simply because they decided to do their own test using laboratories not approved by the government.

The solution to this issue is diplomacy. More of our people travel there. Whether they like it or not, they have an edge against us. They should trace and fine laboratories that are compromising on saying the truth. I know of cases of 3 Nigerians who were positive and were looking for negative results.

If I may ask was any stakeholder consulted before emirates made this decision? I watched the president of the association of travel agencies say that no consultation was done. The Task force on covid 19 also said they were not consulted . Emirates does not convey Nigerian passengers for free. These passengers pay heavily for the service and should not pushed around by the airline. Globally covid 19 pcr test is the benchmark but they went a step further to request for an additional test (additional cost to passenger) . Lots of Indians and Pakistanis also sell covid results in UAE and I see all these as business driven decisions padded under to the radar of covid 19. They will eventually make adjustments because Nigeria is emirate’s most profitable route in Africa (21 weekly flights pre covid and 4 weekly cargo flights )
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by younglleo: 8:45am On Feb 06, 2021
Divinehealer:

I for dash you my US visa since I am not using it but its non transferable. undecided
Anyhow shaa, jst dash me! I really need it
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2021
izibili44:
we have real business men into it. I m engaged in so many of them. I just bought one dat is new in the market and doing well. Bit coin black. It will grow like. BTC. Now this news just happened. I m also a member of inknation day is going to do great

I nissed this reply. Was wondering if you ignored my comment cos I was sounding biring grin.
I honestly have no idea about the crypto things. I just used to have the Idea that they are not stable and can be blocked at anytime by any govt so inclined. Howmuch is the new bitcoin black?
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2021
younglleo:

Anyhow shaa, jst dash me! I really need it

Nope. I no dash you. grin
Re: FG Suspends Outbound Emirates Flights by izibili44: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
It is good. 14 naira. 32]

I nissed this reply. Was wondering if you ignored my comment cos I was sounding biring grin.
I honestly have no idea about the crypto things. I just used to have the Idea that they are not stable and can be blocked at anytime by any govt so inclined. Howmuch is the new bitcoin black? [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwoolu Casts His Vote, Advises Peaceful Conduct Of The People / CCT Trial: APC Members Tormenting Saraki – Senator Sani / Peter Obi Explains How Buhari Could Have Ended ASUU Strike In One Month (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.