Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls (46053 Views)

Hiking Idere Hills - The New Tourist Attraction In Oyo State / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Realdollars: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
I will pay to nearly kill myself wey fear height pass anything. look as the place dirty, we nor fit keep our tourist site clean, I sure say I must Marsh shit, because one stupid fool go don go Kaka for where person the pass. Naira I hail there.
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Realdollars: 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
I will pay to nearly kill myself wey fear height pass anything. look as the place dirty, we nor fit keep our tourist site clean, I sure say I must Marsh shit, because one stupid fool go don go Kaka for where person the pass. Naija I hail thee.
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by blinking001(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wow
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by frankson1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
travelwaka:
Tips When Visiting Erin Ijesha Waterfall
1. If you are not physically fit , don't go beyond the second floor
2. Wear something comfortable.
3. Wear a gripping shoe
4. If you have a phobia for height do not attempt to go past the first or second level.
5. Hold enough cash, they do not accept transfers nor do they have POS machines.

I was there February, last year. I went back in October but the place was closed due to the pandemic and #Endsars matter.

The cool breeze around, the sound of the water falling, the place is cool.
I had a long discussion with one of the camera guys on how the place should look. I wish I have contact with the Osun state government.

Las Las our leaders know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Jsucre(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
cpu2006:
I pass through Erin Ijesha water fall last week Thursday when I was coming from Abuja.
waterfall or Erin oke town. Waterfall is far away from express road.

3 Likes

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Yankee101: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Human construction spoilt the natural view
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by specialmati(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin this God na confirm architect.see nature i will like to visit there ooh

2 Likes

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by BadEnglish(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
A beautiful work of nature. People there are very nice and accommodating . I know this coz I'm from Erin ijesha. grin
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
The waterfall pictures b4 bandits and kidnappers take over.

Beautiful places like this in the north are no go areas.

U guys shud guide it jealously b4 enemies of peace take over
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by SaintLucia: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Realdollars:
I will pay to nearly kill myself wey fear height pass anything. look as the place dirty, we nor fit keep our tourist site clean, I sure say I must Marsh shit, because one stupid fool go don go Kaka for where person the pass. Naira I hail there.
show us your face me I slap u toilet and let's compare with the place. Bitter and hatred mind.
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by privaldo: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
While the enemies of Nigeria are shouting fulanis herdmen everywhere, see how travelwaka dey do local tourism all over the west without issues.

If you believe news online, you will think that Nigeria is at war.

There is a proverb that says "one man's truth is not enough to make another man a liar".
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Opeyemi99ayo: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
travelwaka:
I wish this was the case, the village at the top of the mountain doesn't even have power supply. Waterfall doesn't equals electricity

Erin oke and Erin odo have slightly stable electricity though, I did some research there in 2018
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by baralatie(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
PAPAFEELERS:
Killer herdsmen never reach here
grin
you know say they will claim the water for the cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by XwhY(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Visited in 2014, a very adventurous place I will not forget
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Realdollars: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
SaintLucia:
show us your face me I slap u toilet and let's compare with the place. Bitter and hatred mind.
Low mentality mofo, always accept mediocrity. Continue to suffer there.
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Tedpgrass: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Our very own Cascades d'ouzoud.

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Nukilia: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2021
thelinguist:
Naija government is bad at tourism.. Let oyinbo handle this place, people will be doing vacation there!!
You are 100% correct!
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Akaegwu(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
travelwaka:

We are organizing a Valentine's day hangout

La Campagne Tropicana is one of the most beautiful resort in Nigeria. Travelwaka will be oeganizing a one day trip to this beautiful resort in Lagos.

Travelwaka Valentine's Day Baecation
Featuring
Swimming Pool
Beach Games
Dancing competition
Singles and Couples game
Blind Date
Food and Drinks
Travelwaka Souvenirs
Kayaking
Watersport activities
Water bicycle
Boat cruise

Venue - La Champagne Tropicana

Gate Fee - Single 20,000
Couple - 38,000
Covid kill you there.
You want to assist Nim in spreading covid 19 through your swimming pool and mass gathering

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Itusmama: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
This is cool but I fear snake so much I can't near there
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by SaintLucia: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Realdollars:

Low mentality mofo, always accept mediocrity. Continue to suffer there.
Just show us your face me I slap u toilet and let's compare with the place. Bitter and hatred mind.
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
If you see "Simplyfacts was here in year 2018" on any of the walls at the top of the hill, that's no one else but ME.

Most of us regretted climbing to the 7th floor on our way down grin
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Bimpe29: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nigeria is naturally blessed

1 Like

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by travelwaka: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
You are right, most of the news we see online are a little bit over exaggerated sometimes, yes there are challenges here and there which the government needs to address but sometimes they are not as bad some media paint them.

thebosstrevor1:
While the enemies of Nigeria are shouting fulanis herdmen everywhere, see how travelwaka dey do local tourism all over the west without issues.

If you believe news online, you will think that Nigeria is at war.

1 Like

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Alba3: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Osun and Ekiti can work together and develop tourism in that axis. Beyond the hills are two wonderful tourism centres in Ekiti, Arinta Waterfalls and Ikogosi warm spring combining with the breathtaking hills of Efon-alaaye.

OP, Ẹ̀rin and Erin (elephant) are not the same please.
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by travelwaka: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thanks, yes you should visit, its a beautiful place. the greenery is amazing.

LordShiva97:
It's really beautiful, I will definitely visit one day. The government should do well and develop the local tourism industry.
Nice one Travel Waka, kudos.
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by travelwaka: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
This place would have been a world class attraction if only they can put some things in place.

frankson1:

I was there February, last year. I went back in October but the place was closed due to the pandemic and #Endsars matter.

The cool breeze around, the sound of the water falling, the place is cool.
I had a long discussion with one of the camera guys on how the place should look. I wish I have contact with the Osun state government.

Las Las our leaders know nothing.
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Realdollars: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
SaintLucia:
Just show us your face me I slap u toilet and let's compare with the place. Bitter and hatred mind.
You yourself get face. My time is precious, keep repeating yourself.
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by MATEX30: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
There is a side of this place nobody is talking about, I joined my team to visit when I was a student in Lautech, this place is very spiritual, the 7th floor contains some very diabolical creatures, they are not normal human beings, that's really not a place to visit for real, I will never go there again, even the water is spiritual, we have to be wise, Nigera is not a normal place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown / Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport / Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.