Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls (46051 Views)

Hiking Idere Hills - The New Tourist Attraction In Oyo State / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Frankicent(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
The name sha. " The seven floor of Erin ijesha" It sound like something from a Chinese kungfu movie. grin
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by gaventa: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
You all shouting that the government should look into this lovely tourist destination , do you mean your Christian and Muslim government whose believe is that everything about AFrican culture And tradition is evil We never start!!
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by GreatManBee: 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
travelwaka:

We are organizing a Valentine's day hangout

La Campagne Tropicana is one of the most beautiful resort in Nigeria. Travelwaka will be oeganizing a one day trip to this beautiful resort in Lagos.

Travelwaka Valentine's Day Baecation
Featuring
Swimming Pool
Beach Games
Dancing competition
Singles and Couples game
Blind Date
Food and Drinks
Travelwaka Souvenirs
Kayaking
Watersport activities
Water bicycle
Boat cruise

Venue - La Champagne Tropicana

Gate Fee - Single 20,000
Couple - 38,000

Is the fee for all the activities included in the gate fee? Or that fee is just for entrance?
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by SaintLucia: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Realdollars:

You yourself get face. My time is precious, keep repeating yourself.
Just show us your face me I slap u toilet and let's compare with the place. Bitter and hatred mind.
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by phazotron(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
travelwaka:
I wish this was the case, the village at the top of the mountain doesn't even have power supply. Waterfall doesn't equals electricity

It's not the water that generates the electricity

The moving water is utilized to turn what generates electricity

1 Like

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by travelwaka: 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
The fee covers the activities.

GreatManBee:

Is the fee for all the activities included in the gate fee? Or that fee is just for entrance?
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Wish I followed my fellow corps members to this place but I was too scared,after I was told nobody barely made it beyond 4th level
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by travelwaka: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
Do not always believe what people say, Dare , I made it past the 4th Floor with some ladies , it was one of the most beautiful experience ever

goldony:
Wish I followed my fellow corps members to this place but I was too scared,after I was told nobody barely made it beyond 4th level
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Lastmankc(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Make sure you have your iron helmet on your head. If you know, you know
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
travelwaka:
Do not always believe what people say, Dare , I made it past the 4th Floor with some ladies , it was one of the most beautiful experience ever

Mehn! I missed
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by IBreakRules: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
travelwaka:
The first two floors are the waterfalls while the other floors require some rigorous hiking and climbing meant only for the strong-hearted. The amazing thing about this journey is the last floor which is the seventh, leads to a village in Ekiti. The over one hour of hiking will lead you to another state entirely.

Op you didn't film the real 7th floor jare. I remember there's a stream and a hut there where the wooden door is decorated with countless signatures.

1 Like

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by travelwaka: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Its not too late

goldony:

Mehn! I missed
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by DONFASZY(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Kidnapping will nt allow anyone travel
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by zinodizt: 2:24am On Feb 06, 2021
Your mumuness wear trouser dey dance for major road. why sense just far from you
thebosstrevor1:
While the enemies of Nigeria are shouting fulanis herdmen everywhere, see how travelwaka dey do local tourism all over the west without issues.

If you believe news online, you will think that Nigeria is at war.
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by dalass(f): 4:00am On Feb 06, 2021
Mindlog:
With that waterfall, surrounding villages should be having uninterrupted power supply.

But more Nigerians should be thinking this way... But I know we will have great thinkers next elections... Tired of ancient ,inept leaders
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Wilcox93(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2021
I have been there some years ago, and i will love to go again�
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by cpu2006(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Jsucre:
waterfall or Erin oke town. Waterfall is far away from express road.

FROM ABUJA - LOKOJA - OBAJANA - KABBA- AGBADO EKITI - ADO EKITI - ERIN IJESHA - ARAMONKO EKITI - IJEBU JESHA - ILESHA - IBADAN

My driver follow Erin Ijesha because of bad road.
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
While the enemies of Nigeria are shouting fulanis herdmen everywhere, see how travelwaka dey do local tourism all over the west without issues.

If you believe news online, you will think that Nigeria is at war.

Just yesterday, fulani herdmen struct along Kaduna-Abuja express way.
As at today all the major road link to and out of Kaduna is under seige.
As a matter of fact Kaduna-Jebba road has become a ghost highway, no motor is plying it, including trailer
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Oladipo1166(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2021
travelwaka:
Lalasticlala this is one of the tallest waterfalls in Southwest Nigeria.
have you been to Owu fall in Kwara state b4?
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Godstime234: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
I was here last week and it was fun all through
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by travelwaka: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
Coming soon

Oladipo1166:

have you been to Owu fall in Kwara state b4?

1 Like

Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by Jsucre(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2021
cpu2006:

FROM ABUJA - LOKOJA - OBAJANA - KABBA- AGBADO EKITI - ADO EKITI - ERIN IJESHA - ARAMONKO EKITI - IJEBU JESHA - ILESHA - IBADAN

My driver follow Erin Ijesha because of bad road.
that your driver na wuha! You mean your driver derive from Ekiti to ijesa land and went back to Ekiti and enter ijesa land again? That driver belong to time waster association
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by KingRoiz: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
My love and deep respect for the Oyibos...

While this is a bit ok... If this was in the Western Country or managed by the Oyibos, the "amazingness of this natures endowment would be outstanding.... Outstanding
Re: Hiking The Seven Floors Of Erin Ijesha Waterfalls by SeyiAyorinde(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kingpele:
Well at least it is very close to express road ,it is relatively safe to go there cos this primitive herders love to be far in the forest reservations
Hello bro,can you please describe how i can locate erin ijesa water fall from ife? cc: Godstime234

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown / Photos: Ocean Of Travellers Today At Murtala Mohammed Int'l Airport / Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.