Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead (44819 Views)

Maltreating Your Wife Hinders Your Prayer - Mike Bamiloye Tells Married Men / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by janedonez(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Emmasnoop:
GOD DO NOT CHOOSE WIFE FOR PEOPLE "HE THAT FINETH A WIFE FINETH A GOOD THING AND OBTAIN FAVOUR FROM GOD"
If you walk by the flesh then he will leave you to your fate.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by MummyD2020(f): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
dawnomike:
The poster above me needs the gift of interpretation of english language... Lol

Already flexing muscles oh. Nairalanders na Jackie Chan for here but when real matter face una, na advise u go dey seek walai
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Daroldigits: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
You read the message with your carnally minded eyes
Kriss216:

Story.

Can't imagine a real man reporting to his father in-law that his wife is fighting him. Only pusssy asss niggarrrrs do that.

Send her packing, let her go and report her actions to her dad instead.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
Agreed with everything until "report her to her dad"
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by deebrain(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

Can't imagine a real man reporting to his father in-law that his wife is fighting him. Only pusssy asss niggarrrrs do that.

Try and read the essay before commenting and throwing insults.

He did not tell you to report to the father of the lady.

He told you to report to God, since he has already called the wife , "God's last born" according to his opinion.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Bullman(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
beyondPen:

Nigeria and spiritualism their own too much o\n What does it mean to report her to her spiritual dad? Nonsense. \n see ehn, women are complicated, you can't understand them even God that created them too can't. \n Fact has proven that those couples who are claiming they have a perfect marriage are they once who aren't.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by matm: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Unbalanced advice.It is equally dangerous fighting your husband!!! Tells women what to do instead for their to be a peaceful home.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by maestro299: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Nonsense.
They always make women seem like children in marriages.
Men are expected to be mature, quiet, and avoiding trouble.
But women are allowed to run their mouths, and even fight their husbands.
No be only God's last born.
Nonsense!!!

Lol. Funny but true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by SenorRex: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

I think he mearnt you should report her to God whose last born she is
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by cricifixo: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
What if her dad is as fvcked up in the head like my father inlaw?

1 Like

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by baralatie(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

chai!
you are carnally minded!!

see as you fall hand!
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by baralatie(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
SenorRex:
I think he mearnt you should report her to God whose last born she is
grin
as in a whole lot of them did not understand the words of scriptural wisdom!
Daddy that gave birth to our last born help your grandchildren
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Asour: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
janedonez:

God is still in the business of building families. Commit your ways into his hands and he will take care of everything.

You are not answering my question candidly.

You're glossing over the specificity of my question.

I cor 7v 39 :

The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

Note the condition: "to whom she will; only in the Lord
" — No assertion of a specific individual's name specified by God.

Now if a Widow has this liberty (albeit with a condition) is the requirement for singles any different?
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by lekki1444: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
greencard:
what are u saying in clearer terms?
being in a relationship is a battle between you and yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Someone7:
Agreed with everything until "report her to her dad"
you get? grin I know we women can be extra but which one is "report her to her dad" grin
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by LikeAking: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
Loooool.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by alizma: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

Calm down, go back and read what he type and you will understand better.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by greencard: 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
lekki1444:
being in a relationship is a battle between you and yourself
ok thanks I get
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by olamakinde(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

olodo ni e
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
apatheticme:

He meant God her heavenly father, not her biological dad!
Wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by brainhgeek(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Exactly what I do and ....it works more than me raising my voice. She comes back broken and apologizing
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by shadeyinka2: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

He meant: "Report her to God" who is her father
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by dapadawee: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

the biggest fool in life is the one that jumps into a moving vehicle without knowing where it's going

1 Like

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Johnboom: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Kriss216:

Story.

Indomine youth. Pathetic!
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by joseph1832(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Erm please pastor, what if her dad is useless?
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by lastempero: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
dawnomike:
The poster above me needs the gift of interpretation of english language... Lol

Probably not a xtain.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by Martinez39s(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
janedonez:
Good, this is true. Especially when you knew it was God who gave her to you as a spouse.
When any issues arises, take it to the seller, He will have solutions of why His product is malfunctioning maybe you don't know how to operate it.
Below is my advice to ladies whose husbands are beating them up

"Report your husbands to God. Good, this is true. Especially when you knew it was God who gave your husband to you as a spouse.
When any issues arises, take it to the seller, He will have solutions of why His product is malfunctioning maybe you don't know how to operate it."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by efficiencie(m): 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
if she misbehaves, beat her properly...take her to the theatre and use your rod of correction to adjust her hormonal imbalance. By the time she wakes up the following she will be a very good girl!
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by janedonez(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Asour:

You are not answering my question candidly.

You're glossing over the specificity of my question.

I cor 7v 39 :

The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband is dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

Note the condition: "to whom she will; only in the Lord
" — No assertion of a specific individual's name specified by God.

Now if a Widow has this liberty (albeit with a condition) is the requirement for singles any different?

Don't mix up things here, the scripture you was for exceptional cases like bereavement, while the original advice goes to fresh spouses, moreover, God takes care of every situation whether old or new.
If you decide not to involve him in your affairs. Then take what ever you get.
Re: "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead by DCNL: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=98770996]
Story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.