Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" (36070 Views)

Who Is Chief Bola Tinubu's Father? / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
I knew Wike would never say something of such to jagaban. He respects Asiwaju alot and was one of the governors who sympathised with him when he lost his son
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by fabolouz1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
Sue him for libel if he quoted you wrongly or stop playing politics with such .
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Decent09(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nemere2020:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6399991/tinubu-cannot-see-presidency-gate

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2424191601058350&id=672482079562653

Oboy Journalism don enter one chance for Naija, fabrication every where, yesterday on Malami and today on Wike

2 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by CrimeKsmart: 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
WiLdFLame:

This is just a card in threatening wike to support southwest agenda. He wouldn’t want to be alone among other south south gov that has supported southwest coalition under G
Wike respecting Asiwaju might have nothing to do with 2023. Their relationship might just be personal

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Funkeshuga(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
potential thief respect the grand arm robber. thief respect chief thief

ITT them, useless people
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by FuckOsuPigs: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Who doesn't respect a drug lord. Is it easy to run a cartel and do it successfully.

Even Pablo Escobar had a fall in his life as drug baron but here is Tinubu ( Jagaban of Yoruba universe) Standing tall plus high....

He is a drug lord...I guess he's the one sending the Nyamuris to their death in south east Asia.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by denvers: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Only a political bat imagines that Jagaban Asiwaju Tinubu will via for the presidency, a Muslim from Southern Nigeria can never be the President of Nigeria, Tinubu is a student of history, we all saw how they rubbished MKO Abiola a Southern Muslim in 1993 for winning the freest & fairest election in Nigeria’s history, stop chasing shadows Osinbajo or Bakare will be anointed by PMB, then all those haters of former President Buhari will tell us who the real bigot is?
I'm no prophet neither am I a overseer, but permit me to say politics is an open game. 2023 will shock some of you, it's a game of numbers.
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:

He is a drug lord...I guess he's the one sending the Nyamuris to their death in south east Asia.

Who doesn't respect a drug lord. Is it easy to run a cartel and do it successfully.
Even Pablo Escobar had a fall in his life as drug baron but here is Tinubu ( Jagaban of Yoruba universe) Standing tall plus high....
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by FuckOsuPigs: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
PureMe01:
you should be worried about your masters,Fulani wey dey use Una catch cruise as dem like for Una house grin grin

All these nyamuri catfish head sef.
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Misterdhee1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Osagyefo98:

He probably must be a good recruiter because he has really succeeded in sending many igbos into journeys of no returns via drug trades grin

5 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
Misterdhee1:

He probably must be a good recruiter because he has really succeeded in sending many igbos into journeys of no returns via drug trades grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by FuckOsuPigs: 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Osagyefo98:

I agree with you...he's the one sending the nyamuri catfish heads to the gallows in south east Asia.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by UncommonLogic: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
The reporter works for radio Biafuro . They need daily Tinubu news to stay relevant.
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Carlylepneuma: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
2face Wike...
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Okoroawusa: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Igbos that were jumping up yesterday are now confused...

Mynd44 what say you?
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by gasparpisciotta: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
Good retraction from Gov Wike, quite unnecessary to heat up the polity, not at this time.

Let the herdsmen reign of terror consume this government.

This is not the time to play any hands, he doesn’t have enough ace up his sleeves yet.
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by nutripotherbals: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tinubu is a greedy criminal that should not be allowed to see ask rock

For mouth odour cure visit www.nutripotherbals.com/solution
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Kaymansion(m): 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mehn.. Gov. Wike really respect Asiwaju Tinubu indeed this is called 100 percent loyalty
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by showafrica(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2021
Ever8090:
Oga...you talk am..even if you no talk am before, talk am now... Tinubu will not smell the gate neither will any of you old politicians will come close..emmmm only if our brains dead masses will come together to put you criminals in one tank..

... In one tank wey carry fuel, and lite up the tank.
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Basher8583: 1:00am On Feb 06, 2021
There are too many mad and frustrated people on Nairaland.

Why are you all forcing him to say what he didn't say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili / Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.