Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" (36077 Views)

Who Is Chief Bola Tinubu's Father? / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by EmekaA125(m): 4:58am On Feb 06, 2021
Ikwere tout.
A female hostel got burnt in Sokoto recently, when are you bankrolling Tambuwal for the renovation. Anu ofia

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Clothingonline9(m): 6:45am On Feb 06, 2021
Check signature for men clothing deals door step delivery in Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Amarabae(f): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2021
What exactly is this wike feeling like?
Thats how odili was tuzaring while gov till the north dumped him.
Tinubu and wike na mate?
As at 1999, who was wike

1 Like

Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by ThatFairGuy1: 8:38am On Feb 06, 2021
Ipob Terrorists will be disappointed angry

We, therefore consider the report by Mr Emmanuel Ande as preposterous, fabricated, malicious and intended to inflame relationship between Governor Wike and Chief Tinubu, whom the Rivers Chief Executive holds in high esteem.
“We wish to state without equivocation, that irrespective of political affiliation, Governor Wike has enormous respect for Chief Tinubu and will never say or do anything to malign the hard earned reputation of the elder statesman. The report by Mr Ande is mischievous and aimed to discredit The Guardian.
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by AlphaSoul: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by AlphaSoul: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by ofiko123(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wike is MAD...
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by plaindealer: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Tinubu get the same meaningless attacks, insults and abuse from rif rafs, political opportunists and gladiators, but being the most sensible, the smartest smartest, the most matured and strategic politician in Nigeria, he goes on about his business without are reply, without back and forth and without any silly engagements, he just let the clowns hang themselves and later apologize and seek redemption.

Many of them end up leading delegation to Bourdillon to prostrate and beg for forgiveness.

This is why Tinubu is larger than life.
Re: Wike: "I Respect Chief Bola Tinubu And Will Never Malign Him" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Says 'Oga Sir' To Sowore While Greeting Him At 52nd ICAN Conference / I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.