Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught (59775 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / Black Cobra Caught By My Dad's Trap In Ogun State (Pictures) / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by BRATISLAVA: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
TIDDOLL:
This is indeed large enough to constrict a man of Avg height and swallow.

And swallow?
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Tunde25(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2021
seborrhic:
You could have made a lot of money if u hadn't killed that snake.
Catching it and sending the pics alone to NatGeo or conservation groups worldwide would have even earned your dad, family,town and state fame.No joking.
They would have called and done research to find out if it was an endangered species to preserve.
Nigerians are very ignorant and poorly educated when it comes to widelife.

*wildlife
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by symbianDON(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
buratai come and see your operation python dance o
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Bbbwings: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dafuq shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by handsome86(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
benjamin007:
My Dad Caught The Biggest Phyton In Africa

See what we are having for dinner tonight
It came to our backyard to swallow our goats luckily we didn't tie the goats so they ran away, my dad was wondering what could have made the goats at Midnight, I followed him to our biggest surprise it's a snake at first I didn't believe my eyes, it was trying to get away my dad use Cutlass to hit the head till it stopped moving

Snake pepper soup all the way...

Lala shall we?
pls sale me the skin this my no 08033034964
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by delerx(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
seborrhic:
Catching it and sending the pics alone to NatGeo or conservation groups worldwide would have even earned your dad, family,town and state fame.No joking.
They would have called and done research to find out if it was an endangered species to preserve.
Bros e b like say na abroad u dey stay or you don watch natgeo wild tire. Y u no allow am come keep am for ur house before natgeo people go show. Idiot

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by KingMack(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oh Lala the god of snake

We bring this sacrifice before thee

Mynd44 is eyeing the sacrifice

Please impact us with your wisdom on what to do shocked grin

Modified- bros which syd be this

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dats a big one
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by brownbib(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
It's really massive. Snake eaters be salivating grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by wink2015(m): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
benjamin007:

It came to our backyard to swallow our goats luckily we didn't tie the goats so they ran away, my dad was wondering what could have made the goats at Midnight, I followed him to our biggest surprise it's a snake at first I didn't believe my eyes, it was trying to get away my dad use Cutlass to hit the head till it stopped moving

Lala shall we?

DO YOU LIVE IN THE FOREST LIKE THE FULANI ?

For this huge snake to wander to your compound.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Badgers14: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
benjamin007:

Lala shall we?

What part of the country do you reside to have a snake this big visit your compound?

Just asking, no harm intended.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But it looks rather small. Unless it's going to tear it's belly doing so.

lmao.. you would be shocked at what smaller ones that this swallow. that snake would COMFORTABLY swallw a 2m man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Lamasta(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Na snake meat throughout this week for you and your family grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by bluefilm: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is quite monstrous.

Lalasticlala, how many days do you think it will take both you and Seun to finish eating this python?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by ScamHunter: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
seborrhic:
So they should risk their lives for money and fame? Do you think catching a wild python is as easy as the whiteman makes it seem on TV. Those people have undergone lots of training in combating animals in the wild and take some hazard training as well as the huge money they make. If a python that size gets even the finger of a full-grown man between its teeth, that man would be constricted until they die of suffocation.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Dearlord(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
This very big.
Check those Old Cushions for more snakes

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Hylla05: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
LajaLaba:
Stop destroying the Wildlife!
So you prefer the news "Python kills father and son"

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by SarutobiEky(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dreyton36:
I'll do a giveaway of 10k each to 50 people if this post doesn't make front-page

Walahi

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Big man. Naso you shove me inside oblivion? cry
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by DrObum(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
seborrhic:
So, if you see this at home, you'll catch it and call national geography abi?

See, these things don't work like that here. That stuff would kill the entire household if care wasn't taken.

14 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
This thing is massive
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by vickydevoka(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
this place be like your pale workshop. your pale name na Joseph?
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by JONSYN7154: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
benjamin007:

Lala shall we?
am arresting you and your father for killing this Python.

the Python came to dance at you backyard and you guys killed it.

Nigerian Army where una dey? grin
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Judolisco(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
I think dis is the biggest we've seen on dis forum... Lala and seun give dis bros award na

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
seborrhic:

Weldone oooh...educated and informed nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Gabbriell: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerians grin grin grin grin

Why is it in Food section? grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by seborrhic: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Always these lines. You watched a little national geographic channel and suddenly you know everything about this.

Who do you think earns money from these animals, except people who kill and sell them in Africa? Every time you people will come out to say imaginary things about animals that are food worldwide. Or do you think it is only Nigerians who kill and eat snake meat?
My post isn't for your type because you clearly don't know that snake doesn't kill or attack humans and plays a role in the reduction of diseases people like you would never in 4 lifetimes have the brain to understand.
Zoom off,mpi!
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Judolisco(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
benjamin007:

Lala shall we?
ask around they do sell it for the oil u can make around 300k
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by KingMack(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nawa ooo..the snake even pisss for body shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by ediko5(m): 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
seborrhic:
Hypocrites everywhere in Nigeria.
You are a real hypocrites. That snake can swallow a full grown man. Do you think it's easy to behold such a snake for one minute?

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by cococandy(f): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
Looks like the snake had already swallowed something

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by mkoabiola: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
This ppu must b living close to d bush or forest

How Manage this big pyton crswl enter aovibg house
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by KanuSE: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Your papa na man! shocked shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) / What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.