Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught (59849 Views)

The Bushmeat My Dad Caught At My Village / Black Cobra Caught By My Dad's Trap In Ogun State (Pictures) / Guinea Fowl: My Dad Bought This Creepy Bird For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Tinalex26: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is the real TA LO SO PE KO PO KE!!!!������������

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Yewandequeen(f): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
This snake can swallow any skinny or mid size somebody cry its bigggggg

Its the skin for me sha wink perfect for snake skin short gown
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by HolyHero: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
This snake would have swallowed you o
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by jacoik(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
chatinent:
The shoe I am seeing there must be your dad's. That shoe cannot spoil, man. I can see yours under the shoe. There's a brown smell oozing out of it.

I can see your mum's slippers there too. Clearly, she has gone to buy pepper and nchaanwu for this great feast. And I'm sure it's charcoal we cooking with.

You didn't even remove the water bottles for fetching ororo on the sofa.

I'm coming with one jar of overnight tumbo, and some wooden cup..with alligator pepper and ugba.

I can also see that you were the one who carried it home, hence the sachet water nylon lying on the floor you drank when you dropped it.

Is your sister, Titi, my lovely girlfriend around?
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo. see how u analyze it
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Kelvin3476: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
seborrhic:

My post isn't for your type because you clearly don't know that snake doesn't kill or attack humans and plays a role in the reduction of diseases people like you would never in 4 lifetimes have the brain to understand.
Zoom off,mpi!
After the first nonesense u wrote, u still no shame abi ? E be like u don sell ur shame BAG carry money. Some snakes can attack even without a human attacking 1st

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by 400billionman: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sijo01:

My thought exactly.
How can such huge creature be living among humans

The cries of the goats attracted it. Feeding instincts.

Once saw a black mamba about 14 feet long. It also came for a goat in that compound. These massive serpents are close to us even in the cities.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by matotoide(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
seborrhic:
You could have made a lot of money if u hadn't killed that snake.
Catching it and sending the pics alone to NatGeo or conservation groups worldwide would have even earned your dad, family,town and state fame.No joking.
They would have called and done research to find out if it was an endangered species to preserve.
Nigerians are very ignorant and poorly educated when it comes to widelife.

Rubbish talk! Shey na for your house him go keep de snake while seeking NatGeo Wild? angry
Look at that environment does it look where you can access animal protection services? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Kelvin3476: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
seborrhic:

My post isn't for your type because you clearly don't know that snake doesn't kill or attack humans and plays a role in the reduction of diseases people like you would never in 4 lifetimes have the brain to understand.
Zoom off,mpi!
same way people like u will tell us "if dog pursue u make u no run , becus im go stop if im see say u no run". Abeg catch a snake 1st , then cum back and lecture us

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Kelvin3476: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
DrEmmy01:
Am I the only person that is seeing that the snake is actually fake?
Na only u and urself, abi u wan get quotes ?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Kelvin3476: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
EzeNri:

You with proper widelife education, should we pray so that bigger ones visit you?
Gbam EZEFOOD. I SUPOT UR SUGGESTION
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Agilscent: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wow..this is xxxl..never even seen this size on TV.. This snake has been having a filled day within that environment. But it came to relax in ur area after it swallowed what looks like a human..(check inside), only for it to still start perceiving sharwarma again..
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Kelvin3476: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sijo01:

I'm no bro menh
E no matter. Y reject it so fast ?
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Champneys: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
How your papa carry this thing reach house? grin
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Evidenx(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
LajaLaba:
Stop destroying the Wildlife!
ehn! Dem don come,widlife activist.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Kelvin3476: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Yewandequeen:
This snake can swallow any skinny or mid size somebody cry its bigggggg

Its the skin for me sha wink perfect for snake skin short gown
Am i missing anythng abt snake ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by 400billionman: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hope you guys have deep freezer ?

That meat can last for one month of daily peppersoup consumption.
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Kelvin3476: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
UR PAPA 4OR ARMY GENERAL
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by INnaMAN: 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
omo dis one no be here
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by mii4u(f): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
illicit:
Scary....
Very scary, how I hate those creatures
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
seborrhic:
Catching it and sending the pics alone to NatGeo or conservation groups worldwide would have even earned your dad, family,town and state fame.No joking.
They would have called and done research to find out if it was an endangered species to preserve.
Can you catch that kind animal alive?
How much have those that have them as pets gained from NatGeo
Baba Nah Naija we dey. Hunger dey ground already. God don provide meat for them for one week. Let them enjoy their Val season in peace... No Law in Nigeria. Freeing that big python without being killed at the spot is dangerous to their peace of mind in that bush area. Respect your point if it's outside Naija

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Organs(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Always these lines. You watched a little national geographic channel and suddenly you know everything about this.

Who do you think earns money from these animals, except people who kill and sell them in Africa? Every time you people will come out to say imaginary things about animals that are food worldwide. Or do you think it is only Nigerians who kill and eat snake meat?

@Serborrhic is correct. You actually sound uneducated and unenlightened. This is information age, you don't see a python this big and this massive around. This snake is neither poisonous or venomous, it's a python. All the guy needed do is take pictures and videos, share widely and i guarantee you there will be interest. I know all this from the same wildlife and national Geographic of people that took efforts to study these animals, understand their behaviors and patterns while I and you is still in our ignorant state and we cannot even study mosquito efficiently and find a cure for malaria.
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by joinnow: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
this skin can be enough for 20 pairs of shoe
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by alexsoftwork(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
That's the biggest snake I have seen on nairaland oooo,That's big man. U 4 break Guinness book of record if measure the length of that snake.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by JasperVII(m): 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Guuyyy! this is definitely the biggest I've seen.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Larrykaysail(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
chatinent:
The shoe I am seeing there must be your dad's. That shoe cannot spoil, man. I can see yours under the shoe. There's a brown smell oozing out of it.

I can see your mum's slippers there too. Clearly, she has gone to buy pepper and nchaanwu for this great feast. And I'm sure it's charcoal we cooking with.

I'm coming with one jar of overnight tumbo, and some wooden cup..with alligator pepper and ugba.

I can also see that you were the one who carried it home, hence the sachet water nylon lying on the floor you drank when you dropped it.

what is the meaning of this u need to upgrade ur IQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by illicit(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
mii4u:
Very scary, how I hate those creatures

Can u eat it?
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by mii4u(f): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
illicit:

Can u eat it?
NEVER
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Nairalandwizerd(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
chatinent:

if I catch u
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Ytea(f): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Omo. This thing can swallow a whole village.
Your father is brave.
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by 6digitscomrade: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sijo01:

I'm no bro menh
lol on nairaland we can’t be too sure lol but sorry I will take that into future comments..
Re: Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught by Germi9: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
seborrhic:
you are very right ,even the former Army chief Buratai would have been glad to buy it alive since he deals on pythons and its kind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Ovens For Sale / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.