Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs (61365 Views)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Gives Emir Of Kano, Aminu Ado, A N200M Worth Rolls Royce Car / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos) / Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by lkillbrokehoes: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2021
At Least he died a wealthy man and lived the best of life, make sure you don't die broke, go and hustle..
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by bukatyne(f): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2021
phantom24:
May his soul rest in peace, meanwhile if you spend 50k daily, it will take u at least 50yrs b4 u can exhust N1billion. And you can't make 1bn at d age of 20 in naija legitimately. So i suggest a monetary policy shld be place on most of these billionaires accnt. So as to enable equity in wealth distribution Cos they only amass these wealth for vanity sake while govt. Is borrowing every year to fund its budget.

undecided
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Lexusgs430: 9:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Which stupid lesson?so someone should not be rich again because he cannot take it to the afterlife

Before any vanity crew member quote me, remember your "I can do no wrong" pastors live in the biggest houses and drive luxurious cars
Radarada!

All you need to do, was simply read between the lines..... Don't jump on all trees, like an angry............
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Dollarremix(m): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

And he couldn't take any of those things he acquired here on earth to the grave? He went back the way he came into the world - Empty Handed.

This life eeeh embarassed
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by 042reports(f): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2021
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1381469/bolu-akin-olugbades-rolls-royce-used-decoration-service-songs-video/

Those saying vanity. Make the money miss road reach ur side first. U go do worst .

1 Like

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Dollarremix(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

He had the same 24hrs, 2 eyes, hands and legs just like you. What did you do with yours? Commenting on Nairaland? He supposed to be giving you an alert whenever he wants to help people?
If they give and talk, palava!
If they give secretly, problem!
will you keep quiet
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Btruth: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2021
Vanity that has level.......
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2021
sharpwriter:

Never ever go the yahoo plus way o..... Yahoo plus na money ritual o
Consequences are real. They come like dreams.
. Bro explain this stuff
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Emenikec219(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Vanity upon vanity all is vanities
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by zoedew: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
10 Rolls Royce undecided Bolu 1-10

The truth is that in a couple of years to come most of these Rolls Royce(s) will be sold off because his family can't maintain it.
Quite surprising that in spite his quality of education he failed to appreciate that Rolls Royces are meant to be acquired by Institutions like Royal Stools, Palaces, Governments and the likes who are symbols in perpetuity. Such bodies keep and maintain the cars as items of The State and ensure they are so seen and utilised from one occupant of the office to another. Maybe he has plans laid out in his Will. It remains to be seen.
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Excel2lead: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2021
What value is that to him now, if he loses his soul? Like the holy scripture says, " what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?" So, whether a man was rich or poor counts for nothing after death. The soul appears naked before it's maker, if he dies without Christ. This life is just an opportunity to choose our eternal state and residence (heaven or hell). All that matters at the end of life's journey is making heaven. The billionaire has made his choice already and nothing on earth can alter it. You have the opportunity to chose heaven today pls don't miss it! [ author=pepperdemzombie post=98778639]
He lived a comfortable life that most people will NEVER live![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by kaymart: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2021
BassReeves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFtypEGFhZA

What People Don't Know about late Bolu Akin-Olugbade
by Elder Brother, Prince Sunmade Akin-Olugbade

he played his part and now he's going to rest with the Lord. We pray that his soul will rest in peace.

From a very early age, Bolu knew what he wanted from life and he pursued it with greater determination but like I said, Bolu also took after our late father. I can't enumerate how many people Bolu had helped when he started his oil lifting business, how many people he gave employment to in the south south, which is way way off Lagos, you know. He sponsored so many children in schools and universities. He donated to so many churches, you know. He was highly involved in the Owu community
donated churches?
where are the people he helped? I'm not disputing Ur claims but it lacked facts#

1 Like

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2021
Quite sad.
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by mechanics(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2021
It shows that there is nothing in this life, what matters is to die in Christ.
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2021
The man can not bribe COVID19 with one of his RR.VANITY FAIR.
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by lovchalice(f): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2021
Money is good but the things that truly matters in life are simple things like love happiness and peace of mind
Rip

1 Like

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by MT: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2021
kaymart:

donated churches?
where are the people he helped? I'm not disputing Ur claims but it lacked facts#

Don't be bitter towards the wealthy. Why are you probing who he helps or not? Who made you the police of the dead? You went to school with the
same expectations to make money and live a comfortable life (which sadly your ilks refer to as "vanity"wink. You could have done nothing and wait for your miserable death, then I will believe all these noise about "vanity". It is rude to tell people how they ought to spend their money.

Respect the dead, be happy for people that have made it, so that people can do the same to you, if wealth ever smiles your way. How will you or your family feel if you are subjected to the same treatment you are giving the dead. Be guided please.

1 Like

Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by princepp1(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2021
Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Neddyogu(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2021
EnvelopeUs:

But that life is transient

Even uncomfortable life is transient too.
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by planetx: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2021
samuel900:
Now......everything he had work for will fade away within a year.? how many souls has he bless when he was alive. What is the use of Bolu 1, Bolu 2 - Bolu 30? Am here crying everyday for just 2Million naira to settle the debt of my life and have my peace.
Nobody owes you anything.
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by GenerationNext: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Vanity upon vanity. All is vanity.
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by opeldavid: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2021
Joysticks:
I wonder how this so-called billionaire without any business,made their money?I dey find ordinary #400k to hire shop and start my phone repairing business.I no see.I know know whether I go go the yahoo plus way to raise that money because I don work salary work tire for many years I no fit raise #50k.

Dont ever try the yahoo plus way, its ritual..keep huzzling Oluwa will answer your prayers.
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by RedPhoenix: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by zoedew: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2021
luminouz:

What a myopic way of reasoning!!

Who told you he wanted to take any back with him?
He is human and humans die, alone!!! undecided
You just supported the reasoning you set out to take down! We saw how many cars and vanity stuff Steve Jobs left behind! Toil to leave a worthy legacy not the lethargic!
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by gcof(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2021
Just like Alexander the Great
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Seyzcham91(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2021
Nonsense! undecided
LMS1:
Ok Pinsure Seen. In Other News, This Is The Kind Of Vanity We All Crave For.Vanity Where Get Level Even For Your Burial grin
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by luminouz(m): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2021
zoedew:

You just supported the reasoning you set out to take down! We saw how many cars and vanity stuff Steve Jobs left behind! Toil to leave a worthy legacy not the lethargic!

Do read my post again.

I hate when humans don't try to maximise their potentials and console themselves with the notion that life is vanity. Steve Jobs did maximize his own potential,likewise this man before they died.
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by LMS1(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2021
Seyzcham91:
Nonsense! undecided
Bulshit cry
Seyzcham91:
Nonsense! undecided
Bulshit
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Obioramichael(m): 10:36am On Feb 06, 2021
When he gets to the life beyond, a special respect will be accorded to him based on the level of his burial... Ever heard people saying that the spirit of there loved one is disturbing or tormenting them because he is yet to be buried?

He might even overthrow the King in d land of d dead based on how he's buried....

I prefer this kind of burial to the one that family members will have to borrow money to fund for burial... Rip man... You really enjoyed life
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by seunak2016: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2021
samuel900:
Now......everything he had work for will fade away within a year.? how many souls has he bless when he was alive. What is the use of Bolu 1, Bolu 2 - Bolu 30? Am here crying everyday for just 2Million naira to settle the debt of my life and have my peace.
the truth is no rich man will dash you 2m out of blue moon without having any personal relationship with you before .if you are pastors or alfa then you stand a chance of getting 2m from random people you have pray for and God answer their prayer through you. people should drop the mentality of expecting rich people should just be dashing out money for no reason, I swear these people hustle too,they have sleepless night calculating some shit.s in their head as well. But you can approach a rich man for loan which you will swear with anything that you return the money and he should be able to give you without interest because he don't need that interest in the first place but for just any rich man to dash you 1m or thereabouts ,it's not possible because if they start doing that to Tom n Jerry,trust me their wealth will finish in no time.
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Donedeal1(m): 10:40am On Feb 06, 2021
Naked we come and so naked we shall go, message for you that is alive today, the family did not even bury him with all his RR, not even anyone of the valuable things he had labor hard to acquired, now it's just time for reckoning.
Re: Bolu Akin-Olugbade's Rolls Royce Used For Decoration At His Service Of Songs by Segzy19: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2021
He was a foolish man....
A good description of the rich fool.

He had zero impact on his community.
No one in his community in Akin-Olugbade Abeokuta can boast of philanthropic act..

A spoilt child that was born into great wealth, lived and died in it. He never knew the suffering of the poor people because he couldn't reason or associate with it. Go to his family house in Abeokuta. It's like no one died.. people just carry on like nothing happened.
He didn't uplift them

Please verify all I have typed if you doubt it.
It's a lesson to us all...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers / Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.